PDA

View Full Version : 2019-12-21 Content Update (270551)

Futumsh
12-21-2019, 04:44 PM
+ Syrillax should not be completely invulnerable when her Frozen Fury buff is up.

Choserogue
12-21-2019, 04:45 PM
First

Enviado de meu SM-J701MT usando o Tapatalk

m3cy
12-21-2019, 04:46 PM
Thx

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Tsuchii
12-21-2019, 04:46 PM
Futu, could you please redesign new red set's cap? Because pf the gold parts you can't even see its colour :/

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Futumsh
12-21-2019, 04:48 PM
Futu, could you please redesign new red set's cap? Because pf the gold parts you can't even see its colour :/

I'm a programmer. I really don't think you'd like the results of me doing that. =P

Also, the event is going, and holidays have started, so I think we're done with changes to this event unless something critical comes up.

Tsuchii
12-21-2019, 04:50 PM
I'm a programmer. I really don't think you'd like the results of me doing that. =P

Also, the event is going, and holidays have started, so I think we're done with changes to this event unless something critical comes up. It was just because you are currently active one lol. But give it a try. [emoji23]

But please, consider this. uwu

curseacrew
12-21-2019, 04:53 PM
Please chect the toy vanity for rog. Make it a little sexy. Its like the size of top to tummy is same xd

Thanks

Sent from my LIO-L29 using Tapatalk

Bytolgatr
12-21-2019, 04:54 PM

Me too dont like

Unityri
12-21-2019, 04:55 PM
Futu can you please make the energy essence drop a little higher?Its hard for people that don't have speed set to farm energy.Thanks!:)

Trimis de pe al meu ANE-LX1 folosind Tapatalk

arcanefid
12-21-2019, 04:56 PM

Also, the event is going, and holidays have started, so I think we're done with changes to this event unless something critical comes up.

Critical as in game-breaking bug? Well there is one. Recipe: Empowered Orb of Ursume has an extra space in the end, and when you loot one, it says like: "You have found a legendary item: Recipe: Empowered Orb of Ursume ." The space before the full stop hurts my heart.

Futumsh
12-21-2019, 04:56 PM
Futu can you please make the energy essence drop a little higher?Its hard for people that don't have speed set to farm energy.Thanks!:)

No. All energy events have had their energy essence drop rate changed to be the same, at the most generous drop rate that any event used. I'm pretty sure we won't be changing it further.

Futumsh
12-21-2019, 05:02 PM
Critical as in game-breaking bug? Well there is one. Recipe: Empowered Orb of Ursume has an extra space in the end, and when you loot one, it says like: "You have found a legendary item: Recipe: Empowered Orb of Ursume ." The space before the full stop hurts my heart.

Fixed if you patched... and I'm done for now.

trueido
12-21-2019, 05:04 PM
could you add more crates keys to the shop? I cant get a single one every time it refreshed everybody type the buy button so fast I can never get a single one. WTF ??

ThreadPolice
12-21-2019, 05:04 PM
Hey Futumsh, could you take a look to the Legendary Locks?(The ones crafted out of 5 marsh locks) There has been some bugs I think. Someone only received 3 crates tokens for example, without any loot.

Thanks in advance! I like the event by the way!:)

Futumsh
12-21-2019, 05:15 PM
Hey Futumsh, could you take a look to the Legendary Locks?(The ones crafted out of 5 marsh locks) There has been some bugs I think. Someone only received 3 crates tokens for example, without any loot.

Thanks in advance! I like the event by the way!:)

It looks like maybe that would happen if you're only level 1. Any higher than that would get other loot too.

mrbatibot
12-21-2019, 10:06 PM
Double platinum offer please

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

srazman
12-21-2019, 11:33 PM
Happy holidays futumsh 🤗. Stop 'harassing' futumsh guys, give him a break. Let him enjoy a good hassle-free holidays...

Hadec
12-22-2019, 10:10 AM
It looks like maybe that would happen if you're only level 1. Any higher than that would get other loot too.Hello sir could u possibly take a look on double boss elixir?fellow runner tried in runs we had earlier and seems like it doesnt work, just gives the regular drop only...any chance this can be fixed or at least warn people to not use it, its costy....

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Harry's
12-22-2019, 11:02 AM
hi futu there is a bug with the orb of ursume I don't know can upgrade and it's as if I didn't detect it It's as if you didn't have it in the inventory Ty n.n

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Futumsh
12-22-2019, 12:25 PM
hi futu there is a bug with the orb of ursume I don't know can upgrade and it's as if I didn't detect it It's as if you didn't have it in the inventory Ty n.n

If you think there's a bug, post about it with all the details, as clearly as you can, to the bugs and tech forum (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?111-AL-Technical-Issues-and-Bugs).

I can't tell from that what exactly you're seeing, and half of that I can't even understand what you're saying.

Also possibly relevant thread, if you're just not understanding how it works and interacts with other damage multiplier buffs: here (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?472365-Bane-item-not-working).

Whz
12-22-2019, 04:12 PM
Get me a double offer till dec 28 atleast and i will be happy with everything:)

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-G975F eszközömről