PDA

View Full Version : Zenonia, you still play?

javier995
01-04-2012, 05:30 AM
So me and 4 of my friends (community members won't say the names tho:p) decided to play some Zenonia 3.

Well only two of us have actually played any Zenonia games (I played 1&2 and partial 3 til I quit), but now all of us will play from lvl1-100.

That being said, do any of you guys still play?

We actually are starting over (me and my other friend who played Zen2) just to get the same experience we did the first time. I'm doing slow leveling, getting to a high level to kill bosses easier.

So who still plays? We will be pvping each other later on, so if you still play you can join us:). Why not start over and relive the experience?:)

Btw, yes I did look into the other threads about the game on here. So yes I do know how to use the search function I just don't necro:p (that's just so no one trolls :) ).

Kakatoa91
01-04-2012, 05:50 AM
Still got Z3 on my phone.
Didnt had time to lvl very much yet since it was out. Busy life and other games.

Crunchee
01-04-2012, 06:13 AM
Lol I played zenonia 1-3. My favorite is 2 though. Amazing storyline ;) played 8 times with different characters to hell mode. Zenonia 3 is hard if you don't pay real cash or hack the game. I hacked it and had over 40k attack lol ;)
Zenonia 3 has much better graphics as well :) Really love the ending <3

Not playing any of these atm. Enjoy!

Arterra
01-04-2012, 06:32 AM
meh, I'm more of an Inotia fan. mind you, I got all 3 zenonia games, but I never bothered finishing the second or third.

RedRyder
01-04-2012, 07:28 AM
Love zenonia but never cared to actually finish any lol

Carth
01-04-2012, 10:22 AM
I haven't finished any of the games. I was far in the first Zenonia but then I gave my 2nd Generation iPod to my dad. Now I have to start all over on either my tablet or phone. -____-

javier995
01-04-2012, 10:28 AM
Lol I played zenonia 1-3. My favorite is 2 though. Amazing storyline ;) played 8 times with different characters to hell mode. Zenonia 3 is hard if you don't pay real cash or hack the game. I hacked it and had over 40k attack lol ;)
Zenonia 3 has much better graphics as well :) Really love the ending <3

Not playing any of these atm. Enjoy!

My favorite was the melee character, he was awesome! But this was awhile back, when it first came out. Lol. I think I beat it in he'll mode too without being max level haha

@Arter how good is that game?

@Carth get it :D

@Red what game and level are you? Lol

@Ka play it casually, what level and which character do you have?

RedRyder
01-04-2012, 12:20 PM
Who knows. That was like 2-3 devices ago and I never wanted to start over. I was pretty far in one of them though. I had the first one on my Nintendo dsi years ago too

javier995
01-04-2012, 12:24 PM
Who knows. That was like 2-3 devices ago and I never wanted to start over. I was pretty far in one of them though. I had the first one on my Nintendo dsi years ago too

Dang that is a long time lol. I haven't played Zen4 yet tho, stupid iPod isn't compatible-_-. Has anyone played it? Is it worth it? I really want to know:p

RedRyder
01-04-2012, 12:26 PM
I'll try it now and let ya know :p

Carth
01-04-2012, 12:41 PM
There's a Zenonia 4? Is it only available on iOS or something?

BodMaster
01-04-2012, 12:42 PM
I only played Z1 but that was yearrrrrssssss ago, always meant to of gotten the others esp when they become free on Market..

BodMaster
01-04-2012, 12:44 PM
There's a Zenonia 4? Is it only available on iOS or something?

It won't come up in my market so most likely just very high end devices.

ETA: Not available on Android yet..

http://phandroid.com/2011/12/15/all-new-zenonia-4-images-revealed-bright-beautiful-hand-drawn-hd-graphics-drool/

RedRyder
01-04-2012, 01:01 PM
It's labeled HD and seems to be the only version. It's a phone/IPod touch app but it looks amazing on iPad. It's a free app, but they shove iap's down your throat. You can raise your stats on zen alone that you can purchase with money. They give you zen for good reviews which is pretty sketchy.

BodMaster
01-04-2012, 01:14 PM
They give you zen for good reviews which is pretty sketchy.

So basically don't listen to the reviews haha, that is pretty...hmm

javier995
01-04-2012, 04:20 PM
Lol like in Zen3, they gave me zen points for rating it 5 stars. I didn't even get to rate, just gave me the zen points lol. I got 3k points, and looks like they give you daily points now lol.

Lorddeathz
01-04-2012, 04:36 PM
Thy do wtf!!! I get none peroid????

Gracious
01-04-2012, 04:53 PM
:o beat 1, half way through 2, haven't even started 3, but I have it downloaded. Haven't touched zenonia in about a year. I don't plan to anytime soon while I'm still addicted to pl.

javier995
01-04-2012, 04:54 PM
Lol I play Zenonia when I don't have wifi:)

Lorddeathz
01-04-2012, 05:00 PM
Well i play now but how u get free zen lmao.. I paid for sum but they stole my money and nvr gave me the zen so...

Skeletonlord
01-04-2012, 05:17 PM
Seems like quite a popular game- I haven't tried any of the series, think you can grab free zemonia 2 at the moment, not 100% sure. Going to get the free one.

Lorddeathz
01-04-2012, 05:19 PM
I got zenonia 2 for a dollar durin the holidays so :) lol

javier995
01-04-2012, 05:36 PM
Zenonia 2 is free but it's the lite version, I believe you can only have 1 character. It's $1 for full version, same as Zenonia 1.

I don't know how I got free Zen tbh, maybe it's bc of gamecenter or idk. O just logged in an got free gold lol.

Lorddeathz
01-04-2012, 06:03 PM
Oh btw u wanna level up quick in zenonia 3? Go the the exucution room. Choose co-op mode and hit search and search for a player named hsh1619 i use him to level quick lol... Jst let him do the killin :)

Cahaun
01-04-2012, 06:14 PM
Oh btw u wanna level up quick in zenonia 3? Go the the exucution room. Choose co-op mode and hit search and search for a player named hsh1619 i use him to level quick lol... Jst let him do the killin :)
LEACHER!!!
Lol jk :rolleyes:

LelouchX
01-04-2012, 06:18 PM
alright, call me a noob, i feel i'll deserve it.... Zenonia became an online game? lol, i played the first one, i don't remember it being anything more than a Secret of Mana type RPG. maybe i'll look into getting the 2 & 3 if it is worth it.... however, i'm currently playing FF III on my ipad when i have some free time or need a grinding break, and i like to gammon people too so that is my backup game when i need a break from grinding in SL and FF. Zenonioa would have to become number 4 on my list

Lorddeathz
01-04-2012, 06:26 PM
Haha nooo nooo leechhhh lol. Ok ok maybe a lil but it makes it possible to.beat the game without usin real money :)

BodMaster
01-04-2012, 06:29 PM
Seems like quite a popular game- I haven't tried any of the series, think you can grab free zemonia 2 at the moment, not 100% sure. Going to get the free one.

During certain deals these are 10-50p in market lol

BodMaster
01-04-2012, 06:32 PM
alright, call me a noob, i feel i'll deserve it.... Zenonia became an online game? lol, i played the first one, i don't remember it being anything more than a Secret of Mana type RPG. maybe i'll look into getting the 2 & 3 if it is worth it.... however, i'm currently playing FF III on my ipad when i have some free time or need a grinding break, and i like to gammon people too so that is my backup game when i need a break from grinding in SL and FF. Zenonioa would to become number 4 on my list

Love you even more now Louchie xD Secret of Mana and FF3 :O you rock#

LelouchX
01-04-2012, 06:38 PM
Love you even more now Louchie xD Secret of Mana and FF3 :O you rock#
haha, thanks bud. i wouldn't be surprised if you have heard of/played this, but if your a SoM fan, check out Seiken Densetsu 3. I know at one point it was only available through emulators/roms, but then technology got way too confusing for me. i'm sure you can find if you tried, it basically IS SoM, but you get 6 classes to choose from. Crap, now i'm gonna have to find this game because talking about it is making me drool in my crazy delicious beard

BodMaster
01-04-2012, 07:05 PM
Just googled it :O how did I manage to miss this one? O.O im defo going to have to find/download this buddy ;)

SoM and Chrono Trigger :D <3

javier995
01-04-2012, 07:18 PM
alright, call me a noob, i feel i'll deserve it.... Zenonia became an online game? lol, i played the first one, i don't remember it being anything more than a Secret of Mana type RPG. maybe i'll look into getting the 2 & 3 if it is worth it.... however, i'm currently playing FF III on my ipad when i have some free time or need a grinding break, and i like to gammon people too so that is my backup game when i need a break from grinding in SL and FF. Zenonioa would have to become number 4 on my list

Lol yea they introduced the somewhat MMO thing with pvp and all, in Zenonia 2. It just had pvp for what I recall, you can also use the mail lady (that was introduced in 2) to send money and items to your friends. Max gold to send is 1k PER DAY, which totally sucks -_-. I'm still at the first boss, I'm farming epics so I get a nifty boost:p. If I don't find epics by about lvl15-18 I'm just going to kill that damn kraken lol.

Btw Regret (from Zen 1) is in this one as the dad. There's a twist in the story tho! I won't say the spoiler;)

Paar
01-04-2012, 07:37 PM
I never even herd about that game...

LelouchX
01-05-2012, 12:32 AM
Lol yea they introduced the somewhat MMO thing with pvp and all, in Zenonia 2. It just had pvp for what I recall, you can also use the mail lady (that was introduced in 2) to send money and items to your friends. Max gold to send is 1k PER DAY, which totally sucks -_-. I'm still at the first boss, I'm farming epics so I get a nifty boost:p. If I don't find epics by about lvl15-18 I'm just going to kill that damn kraken lol.

Btw Regret (from Zen 1) is in this one as the dad. There's a twist in the story tho! I won't say the spoiler;)
well, for tonight, I'm done with SL, FF III, and backgammon (even I get bored after I gammon 4 different people after the next) so I'm gonna start Zenonia 2 now :-)

LelouchX
01-05-2012, 11:25 AM
so i already only like the magician and the warrior, but i'll take any suggestions in PMs if you don't want to clog this thread helpin out a lowly noob. This is y i hate starting new games, i hate being a noob!!!

javier995
01-19-2012, 06:50 PM
so i already only like the magician and the warrior, but i'll take any suggestions in PMs if you don't want to clog this thread helpin out a lowly noob. This is y i hate starting new games, i hate being a noob!!!

Meh, I'll download Zen2 again and zip through it. The warrior was my favorite class, he's awesome with cool gear! Lol Send me a pm if you need help. I'll zip through the game as a mage if you need me too.

BodMaster
01-19-2012, 07:02 PM
Meh, I'll download Zen2 again and zip through it. The warrior was my favorite class, he's awesome with cool gear! Lol Send me a pm if you need help. I'll zip through the game as a mage if you need me too.

Your getting slow in your old age xD

Plus I bet you just seen my link on the other thread :p

javier995
01-19-2012, 08:12 PM
Your getting slow in your old age xD

Plus I bet you just seen my link on the other thread :p

Lol damn almost 17, i am getting old:/ lol

Yea i did see it!lol Then i saw that and i was like oh let's help Lelouch lol.

Sent from my LG-MS690 using Tapatalk

Lorddeathz
01-19-2012, 10:52 PM
I got all my accs to lv 70 now :)

BodMaster
01-19-2012, 10:55 PM
Lol damn almost 17, i am getting old:/ lol

Yea i did see it!lol Then i saw that and i was like oh let's help Lelouch lol.

How'd I know ;)

javier995
01-19-2012, 10:57 PM
How'd I know ;)

Stalking me?o.o

Lol xD

Meh, you know everything!:D

I bet you know how many fingers I'm holding up too:p

RedRyder
01-19-2012, 11:57 PM
I tried all the classes and stuck with range. I have full dex on him, so I do massive damage but die a lot. Either way, they made the enemies/bosses do way too much damage to push you to buy origins of life. Everything in this game is to get you to use IAP's. Even the examine scrolls cost zen. I got to Lv 30, but I've decided to stop playing till this is all fixed. It's a beautiful game, but I'd rather pay like $5 for it then have trivial things cost real money.

You can pick up the full versions of zenonia 1-4 for free.

javier995
01-20-2012, 12:24 AM
That was Zen4 right?

RedRyder
01-20-2012, 12:25 AM
Yea

javier995
01-20-2012, 12:42 AM
Meh, not playing Zen4 then>_<

Thanks for trying it out:)

RedRyder
01-20-2012, 12:50 AM
Meh, not playing Zen4 then>_<

Thanks for trying it out:)

You should if you get the chance, just don't buy any IAP's, and save your 5x origin of life for bosses

javier995
01-20-2012, 12:52 AM
You should if you get the chance, just don't buy any IAP's, and save your 5x origin of life for bosses

Meh, i level up a lit before i fight bosses to avoid using them lol. Thanks i will tho:)

Tmnzklan
11-10-2012, 12:40 AM
i was on google seeing if anyone still plays this, i came to this website coz i saw this thread...

anyways my ID is Konrax and i have a level 60 shadow hunter... send me a message over the network gal in zenonia 3 please

Esoul
11-10-2012, 01:50 AM
My favorite one of many krpg Zenonia 2 and zenonia 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEyU0VA1TuE&amp;feature=g-user-u

bronislav84
11-10-2012, 12:10 PM
Tmnzklan, necro much?