PDA

View Full Version : Chip 3x speed

Merchmerger
12-23-2019, 02:09 AM
For some reason, when I use chip it doesn’t give me 3x speed. I take off my godspeed and I’m going normal slow walking speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Futumsh
12-23-2019, 03:08 PM
For some reason, when I use chip it doesn’t give me 3x speed. I take off my godspeed and I’m going normal slow walking speed.

It's probably the zone you're in. It doesn't work in event or pvp zones.

Merchmerger
12-23-2019, 11:15 PM

I go to isle of night and use Blarney instead of Godspeed and I’m still slow. It may just be a bit faster than normal speed but idk

Merchmerger
12-23-2019, 11:28 PM

I’m using Godspeed which is 4x speed. Then I take it off and equip chip which is 3x speed and I’m going literally 1.25x faster.

Merchmerger
12-24-2019, 11:07 AM

Never mind it’s 2x speed. I thought it was 3x speed.

Futumsh
12-24-2019, 11:11 AM
I’m using Godspeed which is 4x speed. Then I take it off and equip chip which is 3x speed and I’m going literally 1.25x faster.

Really not sure what you're saying with this - Chip is 2x though, not 3x. I tested it, and Chip is providing the expected amount of speed.

Merchmerger
12-24-2019, 11:13 AM
Really not sure what you're saying with this - Chip is 2x though, not 3x. I tested it, and Chip is providing the expected amount of speed.

I just realized it was 2x speed and not 3x. I guess I saw it wrong lmao