PDA

View Full Version : Spacetime blocked me on Facebook for the following assortment of words.

wikkidin
01-04-2012, 01:01 PM
Nevermind. What I said was completely open to interpretation and forums exist for discussion, but with Star Guards saying they are in before the lock I really don't want to lose my account or anything. It was only a few ways to make the game better regardless, and if we have to worry about stating the problems we have with this game then that's sad... I just see more potential.

Iron Hand
01-04-2012, 01:18 PM
Hmm geuss i better get in before lock then.. i c ur point but sugest a pm to sam or devs they r good about answering your complaint.

I like frogs... Just adding a smile :)

Skeletonlord
01-04-2012, 01:27 PM
This shouldn't be discussed on the forums. I would suggest private messaging Sam or email support about your problem(s).

adidaman
01-04-2012, 01:30 PM
If they lock this thread, it's just sad. Sts needs to realize that a little bit of criticism is always a good thing

Ebalere
01-04-2012, 01:31 PM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/4/8/288da8eb-6260-43a8-943e-b5ae56b72d2c.jpg

wikkidin
01-04-2012, 01:31 PM
@skeletonlord It's open to interpretation and I just want to see how people feel about it. I've been hearing these problems from a lot of people... Not just myself

csb
01-04-2012, 01:33 PM
Yes, don't criticize STS on facebook. Your post will get deleted. It's not a platform for free speech.

If someone posted something I don't like on my facebook wall, i would delete it.

wvhills
01-04-2012, 01:33 PM
inb4dalock

octavos
01-04-2012, 01:35 PM
inb4dalock aswell, please dont post (Negativity) on any STS products FB, Twitter, ect....Each company has the way they run things.... believe me
we all get angry and different aspects of a game....But i have my opinions aswell....but i dont speak about them.

StompArtist
01-04-2012, 01:38 PM
I don't know of any company who would not remove bad comments about their product from their websites. :S

wikkidin
01-04-2012, 01:38 PM
Well only you guys saw it. Forums are here for solutions, why wouldn't I post about STS products on an STS FORUM!

either way I don't want my account to get in trouble so I just deleted it.

Ebalere
01-04-2012, 01:59 PM
Well only you guys saw it. Forums are here for solutions, why wouldn't I post about STS products on an STS FORUM!

either way I don't want my account to get in trouble so I just deleted it.

May I direct you to the Suggestions and Feedback section then? STS is alot more open to constructive ideas and opinions laid out in a non confrontational fashion than they are to having people post repetitive complaints on their media outlets.

Edit: I'm just a regular player bro, I can say IBTL and it has no more weight behind it than the next guy. We all just have seen this far too many times and know exactly whats going to happen.

octavos
01-04-2012, 01:59 PM
Nevermind. What I said was completely open to interpretation and forums exist for discussion, but with Star Guards saying they are in before the lock I really don't want to lose my account or anything. It was only a few ways to make the game better regardless, and if we have to worry about stating the problems we have with this game then that's sad... I just see more potential.

Yes, MMO's aren't really about free speech...sorry but...were trying to save you...thanks for understanding my friend. :p -Ghost
P.S. FB is huge could cause alot of issues

wikkidin
01-04-2012, 02:00 PM
There's a difference between negativity and fixing problems that are obviously in existence. It wasn't even really negative to begin with.

I'll take it to the devs. What i stated I've heard from A lot of people regardless, but yea... I get it.

StompArtist
01-04-2012, 02:01 PM
Not disagreeing with you... just letting you know that this is likely why you where blocked.

FluffNStuff
01-04-2012, 02:02 PM
I think this community needs new in before the lock images. I say we use this time to brainstorm some new ones.

StompArtist
01-04-2012, 02:04 PM
I think this community needs new in before the lock images. I say we use this time to brainstorm some new ones.

Justg
01-04-2012, 02:23 PM
Hi Wikkidin. We do moderate Facebook pretty heavily since any social media platform quickly degrades into a game of pile-on if left to the whims of the internet. That being said, if you would like to participate over there, just PM me and I'll try and unblock you.

And... IBTL!

*click*