View Full Version : Ok Devs....Hear me out on this :)

sweeetcakes
12-23-2019, 03:42 PM
I am a mage but i would like my mage to be a female one. Is there anyway we could have female bodies (not just for mages but for warriors, and male body shapes for rogues too) at the NPC wagons in the towns that we could get with tokens? Also hair would be nice too. And at events when you make vanities then for all classes make both make and female versions of both? I seriously don't want a santa suit with a beard ( but a nice cinched waist little red dress and cute little hat would be so cute!) It would give the game a bit of fun side...and I would spend gold on vanities like this if they were available in the CS shop as well. Just a thought and would love to see if you would run with this idea :)

Sherenah
12-23-2019, 03:45 PM
U chosed to play mage, if u wanted a female avatar u could have chose a rogue.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

sweeetcakes
12-23-2019, 03:51 PM
U chosed to play mage, if u wanted a female avatar u could have chose a rogue.

I dont care for rogue..thank you

THE GOLDEN KING
12-23-2019, 03:53 PM
I am a mage but i would like my mage to be a female one. Is there anyway we could have female bodies (not just for mages but for warriors, and male body shapes for rogues too) at the NPC wagons in the towns that we could get with tokens? Also hair would be nice too. And at events when you make vanities then for all classes make both make and female versions of both? I seriously don't want a santa suit with a beard ( but a nice cinched waist little red dress and cute little hat would be so cute!) It would give the game a bit of fun side...and I would spend gold on vanities like this if they were available in the CS shop as well. Just a thought and would love to see if you would run with this idea :)

Say no more, you have been heard.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191223/8a22b60f57f75856a84a357307ff1119.jpg
Wish granted!

Wrong section...
And best thing Devs will do is probably just make more feminine vanities at best.

All jokes aside, not a bad request. +1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sweeetcakes
12-23-2019, 03:55 PM
lol thanks for the hair !

Kyptix
12-23-2019, 03:57 PM
some people are just low iq its ok let them realize it

Syaxyy
12-23-2019, 03:58 PM
lol thanks for the hair !Hahaha [emoji23][emoji7]

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

SkyHawkGr
12-23-2019, 04:06 PM
I am a mage but i would like my mage to be a female one. Is there anyway we could have female bodies (not just for mages but for warriors, and male body shapes for rogues too) at the NPC wagons in the towns that we could get with tokens? Also hair would be nice too. And at events when you make vanities then for all classes make both make and female versions of both? I seriously don't want a santa suit with a beard ( but a nice cinched waist little red dress and cute little hat would be so cute!) It would give the game a bit of fun side...and I would spend gold on vanities like this if they were available in the CS shop as well. Just a thought and would love to see if you would run with this idea :)Every game have this option so it's time for space time studios devs/designers to use this option as well !
I like rogue class but I hate the fact that my character have to be female and not a Male if I want too , like any other mmo rpg games .

* for the HIGH IQ ppl , don't tell me to play other characters like a warrior cause that's not the point -.-

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Gnarsito
12-23-2019, 04:09 PM
+1

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Deuteronomy
12-23-2019, 04:14 PM

Sounds like what you are asking for is a gender option for all classes.

I personally am not against it, I probably would prefer a male rogue. I wouldn't want a female mage but, if we got one, a female mage would be good if it had a face similar to the Maria pet and NO other body enhancements because a Double d mage scares me.

I just can't see how it will help what seems to be a declining game.

sweeetcakes
12-23-2019, 04:28 PM
Sounds like what you are asking for is a gender option for all classes.

I personally am not against it, I probably would prefer a male rogue. I wouldn't want a female mage but, if we got one, a female mage would be good if it had a face similar to the Maria pet and NO other body enhancements because a Double d mage scares me.

I just can't see how it will help what seems to be a declining game.

just something for fun...it isnt gonna hurt anything either

mizzbamzy
12-23-2019, 04:30 PM
As mentioned above already, you choose to be a mage if u wanted girly outfits you could of picked rog, changing character gender is not something necessary right now and is just a waste of time. You have flower petal head piece and wedding dress if you want to look more feminine. I am a rog and a guy and i dont care if i use girly vanities nor do i pester devs for manly outfits lol...

Viel gluck

Dieadeath
12-23-2019, 04:48 PM
Hehe hee hee and another hee

Susanne
12-23-2019, 05:02 PM
I've been asking for a girly face and hair for mage for years. I'm not bothered about the body on my mage changing, just the option to be able to have face and hair.
The devs could let us choose it from the salons in the cities..the ones I visit to change my hairstyle.
The rogue has a short hairstyle option and male type vanities but warriors and mages have to make do with vanity faces and they come off in the tub.
Like someone already mentioned, other games have gender options so why not this game?
Also, to any keyboard warriors getting their itchy fingers ready... Merry Christmas. 🎄

Giant bench
12-23-2019, 05:30 PM
Say no more, you have been heard.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191223/8a22b60f57f75856a84a357307ff1119.jpg
Wish granted!

Wrong section...
And best thing Devs will do is probably just make more feminine vanities at best.

All jokes aside, not a bad request. +1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful XD

Oakmaiden
12-23-2019, 08:29 PM
Great idea! Add skin color options and more hair colors! Convert Magic Mirror to gold change your look often!

Sherenah
12-23-2019, 08:34 PM
I dont care for rogue..thank youAnd idc about crying mages and so the devs do

Silentkill
12-23-2019, 11:34 PM
You dont know how much work is involved in this. They would have to re-design every single piece of gear ingame.
They dont put nearly ad much effort into AL atm, so they will definitely not do this.

Stephencobear
12-23-2019, 11:41 PM
Also, to any keyboard warriors getting their itchy fingers ready... Merry Christmas. ��

I was all ready to fight mercilessly in order to protect my fragile gender insecurity,
But then u said mury xmass and my shriveled heart grew like the grinch.
Cheers lol

Encryptions
12-24-2019, 12:50 AM
Irrelevant but can we mages and wars get nipples?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

sweeetcakes
12-24-2019, 10:53 AM
You dont know how much work is involved in this. They would have to re-design every single piece of gear ingame.
They dont put nearly ad much effort into AL atm, so they will definitely not do this.

Not asking them to redo all the old stuff, just consider making new things here on out when they make new vanities

Deuteronomy
12-24-2019, 12:53 PM
Irrelevant but can we mages and wars get nipples?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

lol

Mitsooos
12-25-2019, 05:32 AM
Maybe to change the color of female mage to pink and keep the blue for boys:)

Spooked
12-25-2019, 05:52 AM
.im sorry but as hard as i try i can just not picture a female mage smurf it just doesnt add up

Nickram
12-25-2019, 11:40 PM
Maybe to change the color of female mage to pink and keep the blue for boys:)Ew

Sent from my cp3705A using Tapatalk