PDA

View Full Version : it has come to my attention..

razerfingers
01-04-2012, 04:55 PM
that i should inform you that i decided to come back only for my family in the game i will still play but i didnt leave than come back because i missed the game i just missed my guild and consider them a part of my familia :) just in case anyone was wondering why ive been ingame lately.

Skeletonlord
01-04-2012, 05:06 PM
Welcome back razer! The community is my family, looking after me etc.

Snakespeare
01-04-2012, 05:09 PM
WB! :)

Suentous PO
01-04-2012, 07:12 PM
It was a great day when you came back, I might even be persuaded to stop killin stuff just to chill wicha.
Welcome back brethren!
/A\ |R (G) !!! <3

Silentarrow
01-04-2012, 07:22 PM
WB Razer :).

Justg
01-04-2012, 07:39 PM
Welcome back :)

Gaddy
01-04-2012, 07:49 PM
Uh... welcome back? I guess?

saool
01-04-2012, 10:03 PM
Yay!!! A R G :D

Siejo
01-04-2012, 10:43 PM
We missed ya lil bro!!

adidaman
01-04-2012, 10:57 PM

My sentiments exactly.....

razerfingers
01-05-2012, 12:43 AM

My sentiments exactly.....
Um... I dont understand you both. If you dont know me or wanna question my leave or wanna just put question marks in wrong places.. dont say anything at all thanks :)

kallima
01-05-2012, 01:49 AM
Yes, I'm totally with Razer here, other than trolling, what is the purpose of those comments?

BodMaster
01-05-2012, 01:59 AM
WB bro! What would we all do without you eh? ;)

razerfingers
01-05-2012, 03:45 AM
WB bro! What would we all do without you eh? ;)
I dunno but happy to see people are loving my return :)

Siejo
01-05-2012, 04:15 AM
Now you better not leave again!!!! I can travel to the B* and bring you back down by your ear.

adidaman
01-05-2012, 07:16 AM
Um... I dont understand you both. If you dont know me or wanna question my leave or wanna just put question marks in wrong places.. dont say anything at all thanks :)

There were no question marks in my post, thanks. And you know why I said what I said. Not just to troll

Cahaun
01-05-2012, 07:27 AM
There were no question marks in my post, thanks. And you know why I said what I said. Not just to troll
He was refering the question marks to Gaddy, and he says he doesn't get you so please explain what you posted. As for Razer, WB!

Sheokaf
01-05-2012, 07:44 AM
Hey, so I'm new here, welcome back and all, I wish my GM would be as family to us. He said he's taking a break and resigned as GM & now I am sad because the guild won't be the same without him. Idk what to do, stay & hope he comes back or go it alone.

BodMaster
01-05-2012, 09:03 AM
I dunno but happy to see people are loving my return :)

Seriously loving it! We've been through thick and thin and it be sla sad day to not see you again! Much love bro <3

Hankomachos
01-05-2012, 11:24 AM

I've noticed a lot of your posts have been on the trollzy side lately.

Is there something wrong?
If you need a chat feel free to pm me. :)
But please, if you can't be happy about razer's return, or at least pretend to be, then DON'T post on his thread, thanks. :)

razerfingers
01-05-2012, 11:34 AM

I got real life issues also not only people ingame who dont like me and i have no idea who you are so? Explain or just quit posting on my thread please and thanks

MoarPewPew
01-05-2012, 11:38 AM
Welcome back. :) You get the Pew stamp of approval.

adidaman
01-05-2012, 11:44 AM

But please, if you can't be happy about razer's return, or at least pretend to be, then DON'T post on his thread, thanks. :)

Basically, I'm extremely tired of all this bs that goes on. STS is getting greedy , they don't care about anything anymore, and everyone's a critic or a jerk these days. Thanks for caring and I'm sorry you had to be in the path of my trolldozer.....

razerfingers
01-05-2012, 11:50 AM
Basically, I'm extremely tired of all this bs that goes on. STS is getting greedy , they don't care about anything anymore, and everyone's a critic or a jerk these days. Thanks for caring and I'm sorry you had to be in the path of my trolldozer.....
ah i see. and just because of some little tiny issue that you will get over in a few weeks let alone days.. absoulutly does not mean you need to troll someone else and make them appear like a bad person because you are mad at sts. just take up with them send them your opnion in an email and hope they reply i do it all the time

Hankomachos
01-05-2012, 11:53 AM

If your problems concern sts, then this posting on this thread isn't going to help.

If it's razer, then take it up with a pm with,him.

All I'm saying is that this isn't the thread to do it on. :)

But i understand, it's cool. :)

CowboyJim
01-05-2012, 12:43 PM
Welcome back ADD....

razerfingers
01-05-2012, 02:23 PM
Welcome back ADD....
Jim! You made my day :D glad to see you still around cause havent seen you in ages or i just dont cause i rarely get on computer