PDA

View Full Version : Too all my Guildies, Hella Good...

Draopwnzall
01-04-2012, 06:45 PM
Hey guys,

Well, just incase you haven't heard, I was either hacked or banned. Im not going to say I was banned because obviously I can't make threads about that, and/or im not 100% sure but, that's what I feel, hacked most. I don't know how long it will take for me to come back to PL but, just know that, I've been very bored and I miss chatting and pvping with you guys! I'll be back when and if everything gets resolved! :)

-Thewicked

Jugernugett
01-04-2012, 07:11 PM
Aww DRAO!:( I'll miss ya while u gone. Hope it wasn't hack bro.

PatsoeGamer
01-06-2012, 06:01 PM
Hey Drao - wondered where you been! hope it all gets worked out? Are you back in game again???

Draopwnzall
01-06-2012, 06:01 PM
Sadly no Pat.

javier995
01-06-2012, 06:08 PM
If you where banned, it would say that you're banned and how long more it'll take when you try to log in. If you where hacked, it probably just says wrong password. If it says that, try to reset you're password.

Either way, just email support and they'll let you know.

PatsoeGamer
01-06-2012, 06:09 PM
Sadly no Pat.

DO you know if you've been banned or hacked? Did you email STS support?

Draopwnzall
01-06-2012, 06:09 PM
I was hacked, It says wrong password, but my problem is when I reset my password, the email that im using to log in, I can't log in to it. Unless I contact hotmail support.

Draopwnzall
01-06-2012, 06:10 PM
Sadly no Pat.

DO you know if you've been banned or hacked? Did you email STS support?

I emailed support twice in 3 days.

javier995
01-06-2012, 06:13 PM
I was hacked, It says wrong password, but my problem is when I reset my password, the email that im using to log in, I can't log in to it. Unless I contact hotmail support.

Contact Hotmail support then, or you can do the security measures.

This is why you don't give out your account info.

PatsoeGamer
01-06-2012, 06:19 PM
Want me to changed your sig to DRAOTHEHACKED?
Actually forget this, I'll get more requests to make more sigs lol

Draopwnzall
01-06-2012, 06:22 PM
I tried to the the security measures, I had a security question but I don't remember the answer.

javier995
01-06-2012, 06:28 PM
I tried to the the security measures, I had a security question but I don't remember the answer.

Excuse me while i step outside really quick.

*steps outside and LMAO*

OK sorry about that, i needed to sneeze.

Now the best you can do is, email STS support and tell them the situation and if they can either reset the password for you or put it under a new email.

If they reset the password i suggest you make a new email and change your email for pl to that. This time make sure you have a good question, like your mom's name or something.

Draopwnzall
01-06-2012, 06:43 PM
Im not sure what you really mean but, If they reset my password and send it to my backup email, I check my backup email, there's the new password, Now I go to PL and log in with the new password and VUALAa! Would that work?

javier995
01-06-2012, 06:45 PM
Im not sure what you really mean but, If they reset my password and send it to my backup email, I check my backup email, there's the new password, Now I go to PL and log in with the new password and VUALAa! Would that work?

Yup, or you can ask them to change the account to your backup email.

Paar
01-06-2012, 06:47 PM
No offense buddy, but The only way to be hacked possibly is giving out your email/password... Sorry to hear bout your problem, but Like everyone says Email Support. Best of Lucl to You(:

Draopwnzall
01-06-2012, 06:56 PM
I never ever gave out my email. The only time I gave my email was on heyzap.