PDA

View Full Version : Yo cinco big favor bro

synfullmagic_23110
12-24-2019, 06:09 PM
Yo man any chance u can be Santa for tonight and spawn in a GOA, all tourney shields, and an android costume in my stash. Thanks man I appreciate the favors you’ve done for me! Merry Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MageFFA
12-24-2019, 06:53 PM
Better yet increase the drop rate on chip. I'm 500k points in total and i still have not dropped chip. Only thing that i lucked up and got was a cheap mythic dagger.

dmt
12-24-2019, 06:54 PM
Yo man any chance u can be Santa for tonight and spawn in a GOA, all tourney shields, and an android costume in my stash. Thanks man I appreciate the favors you’ve done for me! Merry Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkthat would be great

Elvenflower
12-24-2019, 07:34 PM

Yeah, Cinco! Can I get a One-Handed Gurgox Hammer while you're at it? Christmas is the season for giving, after all.

Better yet increase the drop rate on chip. I'm 500k points in total and i still have not dropped chip. Only thing that i lucked up and got was a cheap mythic dagger.

I don't know about anyone else, but I think the drop rates are pretty good. I got Chip on my first run.

MageFFA
12-24-2019, 08:25 PM
Yeah, Cinco! Can I get a One-Handed Gurgox Hammer while you're at it? Christmas is the season for giving, after all.

I don't know about anyone else, but I think the drop rates are pretty good. I got Chip on my first run.

I haven't looted one yet and I'm in my 700th run.

seasidesolitude
12-25-2019, 12:26 AM

How the heck did you drop Chip first run haha

Elvenflower
12-25-2019, 02:42 AM
How the heck did you drop Chip first run haha

I could just feel it in the winds..

Soupah
12-25-2019, 09:14 AM

Fr [emoji23]

3pc
12-25-2019, 11:18 AM
It seems u have more luck running in partys, i ran the second day with groups and looted the pink talon SET,mythic talon/staff and chip then i soloed rest and got nothing. But i also wore all my luck gear i didnt care for the 3x dmg and speed sets, that being said if ur just handing stuff out cinco i would love a PT cruiser :)

Jesusz
12-25-2019, 11:17 PM
This event drop rate is extremely bad after playing countless hours i did not even get a single mythic drop, mythic still op as hell set overall 70-90m enchanted, not to mention the snow themes hurt my eyes so much after farming :mad: event ends tomorrow Top 15 users should reward something after spending so much times.