View Full Version : Proposal PvP;

ThreadPolice
12-24-2019, 06:24 PM
Hello All,

It is quite a while that I have played PvP. The main reason why I quited PvP and fully focussed at PvE were 3 reasons;
1. The insane armor boost compared to damage, the so-called “quick gameplay”/“one-shot gameplay” was over.
2. The introduction of speedset (this is my personal reason, I still play with arcane ring, just because it is too fast imo xD 🐢)
3. The removal of PvP leaderboard.

I think most of the players or ex-PvP’er see a familiar vision in this.

However, I think number 1 and 2 will be almost impossible to remove. Thinking about all the millions people invested to get their awakenings.

I was thinking, yes on this Christmas eve, that might be a solution to bring back the PvP leaderboard. Dummiers do not have to be eliminated instantly, but when there is a proof, please do something with it, KDR reset for example.

I think by bringing back the PvP leaderboard, people are getting the thrill again to be in the top leaderboard, there will be more clashes, players collecting flags and endless TDM games. Even-though the awakenings are yet there.

I remember in the time Paracelsus Stone and Enchanted Eye of Syrillax got introduced a lot of people made complains about imbalanced gameplays, which at the end wasn’t a big problem at all. Of course a non awakening user is most likely not able to kill a full awakening user but now a days we, as a community, have a larger own capital, we have more gold to spend and plat is not really a must anylonger.

Once again, I think PvP leaderboard should return, and banners be granted again. After all, those were the most OP banners of the game.

Kind regards,

A known retired PvP player.

(Ps: this is my vision and maybe a solution, it would be well appreciated if STS would take this in consideration to further updates. Thanks in advance).

mizzbamzy
12-24-2019, 07:31 PM
I agree to bring back the pvp lb and rewards, i remember remiem indirectly said that dummy farming is bannable so if tdm or ctf is filled again nobody would have the chance to dummy farm anymore and would likely get caught and report and banned. Are there any 71s still around? Pls make 71 a bit active ;-; if im lucky i get like 1 or 2 matches per day.

Leafeon
12-24-2019, 07:37 PM
I like this post up this guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grimmmmm
12-25-2019, 03:44 AM
Im sorry but pvp is R.I.P :P

Perceval
12-25-2019, 08:34 AM
They only need to make a leaderboard for one level (endgame). The so-called dummy farmers of the past were found in level 1 (because making the leaderboard level 1-endgame was such a genius idea).

|Ares|
12-25-2019, 11:11 AM
They only need to make a leaderboard for one level (endgame). The so-called dummy farmers of the past were found in level 1 (because making the leaderboard level 1-endgame was such a genius idea).

Dummyfarmers were active in every bracket, season 8/9 leaderboards were flooded by people who farmed their banners at endgame, including 1 major pvp guild.

Perceval
12-25-2019, 02:59 PM
Dummyfarmers were active in every bracket, season 8/9 leaderboards were flooded by people who farmed their banners at endgame, including 1 major pvp guild.

Js it's easier to police a single level than 76 levels

|Ares|
12-25-2019, 07:16 PM
Js it's easier to police a single level than 76 levels

Back up bringing the leaderboards back with global KDR reset, since s9 you've had people dummyfarming for no reason up to 200k kills.

Perceval
12-26-2019, 06:02 AM
Back up bringing the leaderboards back with global KDR reset, since s9 you've had people dummyfarming for no reason up to 200k kills.

The whole idea of seasonally/quarterly resetting a pvp lb has been around for a long time. The only reason I see for sts not implementing it is because they are actually not capable of doing so? Coding or whatever wise

shadowronn
12-26-2019, 11:37 AM
If the leader board is only for one level, then wont gear at that particular level become insanely expensive? Since that would be the only way to get to the leader board?

Perceval
12-26-2019, 12:56 PM
If the leader board is only for one level, then wont gear at that particular level become insanely expensive? Since that would be the only way to get to the leader board?

I'd rather pay for something with a tight and easy watch for policing than a loose one.

ThreadPolice
01-07-2020, 07:20 PM
[emoji601][emoji600][emoji601][emoji600][emoji601][emoji600][emoji601][emoji600][emoji601][emoji600][emoji601]

Shocan
01-07-2020, 10:24 PM
I believe a PvP LB would be beneficial. I like the idea of only allowing endgame kills counting (Or maybe even 2-3 designated and monitored brackets that maybe change each season so no one can just stockpile the best gear for a level and dominate forever) - similar to how you have to have a 71 account to have a shot at ever reaching the hc lb. With the activity dummy farming will be much harder, and it's and lb, not a free banner - if you don't have the awakes to compete then you can't. Same goes with every lb in the game, whether it be awakes, ping, or just gold in general. I don't do PvP, nor do I believe I will, but still a big +1

Overgrown
01-07-2020, 11:36 PM
Shout to the devs, any updates about this topic? update about the honor pvp?

@Cinco

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk