PDA

View Full Version : Arcane legends sts recycling event's

Nickram
12-24-2019, 07:20 PM
You'll all have probably noticed how all sts does is use the same event every year and just add a couple new thing's and toss it in for us to play every single year why can't they make new events can't they just make new events and reuse some boss model's there's been people on here that have come up with such creative ideas for event's why won't we listen to us

Sent from my cp3705A using Tapatalk

Anil LK Joseph
12-24-2019, 07:27 PM
You can help them re-design :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuhguhbuhbuh
12-24-2019, 07:52 PM
A few events are based on RL. Like Valentine, Easter, Halloween, Xmas. So these events are gonna be continuos with tweaks or new things added. Egg farm, eggzavier, and pirate booty are the people's favourite and everyone's happy, well almost everyone.

If you have new ideas for events why not make a suggestion ?

Kyptix
12-24-2019, 09:52 PM
I think it would be super duper amazing if they had the contests for new vanities and stuff for every event. It would also be cool if they released some of the models of the characters because then people could make their own models in 3D and STS could use them. But yeah I agree, it would be nice if we could get new events with new stuff, like new maps and stuff.

Ebereasider
12-25-2019, 01:06 AM
You'll all have probably noticed how all sts does is use the same event every year and just add a couple new thing's and toss it in for us to play every single year why can't they make new events
Not true, this year they gave us multiple new events:

Lunar New Year
Arcanite Fields
Swamp Temple Challenge
Guild Waterworks
Beach Blanket Burglar

They also revamped couple of older events:

Meade March
Occupy Windmoore (Jarl Escapes)

profmsb
12-25-2019, 03:22 AM
there is many new event this year tbh..(1 major,other mini event)...if u just play or pop up suddenly,pls ask other/check forum 1st bfore crticize something....peace no war..

Nickram
12-25-2019, 09:43 AM
Not true, this year they gave us multiple new events:

Lunar New Year
Arcanite Fields
Swamp Temple Challenge
Guild Waterworks
Beach Blanket Burglar

They also revamped couple of older events:

Meade March
Occupy Windmoore (Jarl Escapes)The jarl one is a repeat but everything else was new I'm sorry about the inconveniences I took a break from the game and I got back and noticed it's the same event from last year so I was confused

Ebereasider
12-25-2019, 11:24 AM
The jarl one is a repeat
Not exactly a repeat, they completely changed it this year from how it used to work in past years. Same with Meade March which replaced the St. Patrick day's Tavern crawl event.
Anyway, welcome back and have a great time

Deuteronomy
12-25-2019, 01:32 PM
You'll all have probably noticed how all sts does is use the same event every year and just add a couple new thing's and toss it in for us to play every single year why can't they make new events can't they just make new events and reuse some boss model's there's been people on here that have come up with such creative ideas for event's why won't we listen to us

The Super Bowl is the same event every year, yet, millions still watch and advertisers still pay millions for 2 - 3 minute commercial ads.

Repeating yearly events is not an issue. Newness (In terms of content, bosses, vanities) is what I believe you are frustrated about.

I do agree that the events should not have the same 2 teams play 4, 5 seasons in a row (like football). Sounds like you want more "variety" when it comes to the content and loot.

We all want that but we do not need new event to make that happen. We can keep Winter and Ursoth N stuff like that but the only thing that needs to change is the bosses, vanities, and loot. Seeing the same arlorian tree hat and body tree vanity is a bit of a turn off, I will admit.

We just need fresh content (bosses/mobs), less recolors (maybe smaller events that are non-energy or less energy/plat dependent events can have em).

I would like to see bigger, more anticipated events be a bit more "fresher".

Nickram
12-25-2019, 01:56 PM
The Super Bowl is the same event every year, yet, millions still watch and advertisers still pay millions for 2 - 3 minute commercial ads.

Repeating yearly events is not an issue. Newness (In terms of content, bosses, vanities) is what I believe you are frustrated about.

I do agree that the events should not have the same 2 teams play 4, 5 seasons in a row (like football). Sounds like you want more "variety" when it comes to the content and loot.

We all want that but we do not need new event to make that happen. We can keep Winter and Ursoth N stuff like that but the only thing that needs to change is the bosses, vanities, and loot. Seeing the same arlorian tree hat and body tree vanity is a bit of a turn off, I will admit.

We just need fresh content (bosses/mobs), less recolors (maybe smaller events that are non-energy or less energy/plat dependent events can have em).

I would like to see bigger, more anticipated events be a bit more "fresher".Couldn't have said it better myself