PDA

View Full Version : Big giveaway update

Misfit
12-25-2019, 11:55 AM
Some of you already know but recently I was very stupid and lost my bd set and egg. I take full responsibility for this and recognize that I made an idiotic mistake and that it’s 100% my fault. Some of you also know that I said I was doing a 500m xmas giveaway. I WILL STILL BE HOSTING A GIVEAWAY but it will not be today and it will most likely be between 300-400m since I only have 700m pure and need to do a guild giveaway as well (was going to sell egg but can’t do that now haha). I’d like to farm grotto till it goes away so I can maximize how much gold I’m giving away; because of this, I’m probably going to host the giveaway after Jan 1. I’ll post exact details on time/place/format once I decide so keep checking general section on forums. Also, I know that a lot of people hate giveaways where the questions are easy and it’s just about who can type the fastest. I’ve already thought of some harder questions and will do a costume contest most likely (with a certain spending limit on your outfit so rich players don’t have a huge advantage), but I’d like to hear your suggestions for how to prevent fast typers from winning every question. Lastly, I’m not quitting PL so don’t ask me and also don’t talk to me about my lost items because it’s in the past now and idc anymore.

Thanks - thebigboo

cryboi
12-25-2019, 11:57 AM
Some of you already know but recently I was very stupid and lost my bd set and egg. I take full responsibility for this and recognize that I made an idiotic mistake and that it’s 100% my fault. Some of you also know that I said I was doing a 500m xmas giveaway. I WILL STILL BE HOSTING A GIVEAWAY but it will not be today and it will most likely be between 300-400m since I only have 700m pure and need to do a guild giveaway as well (was going to sell egg but can’t do that now haha). I’d like to farm grotto till it goes away so I can maximize how much gold I’m giving away; because of this, I’m probably going to host the giveaway after Jan 1. I’ll post exact details on time/place/format once I decide so keep checking general section on forums. Also, I know that a lot of people hate giveaways where the questions are easy and it’s just about who can type the fastest. I’ve already thought of some harder questions and will do a costume contest most likely (with a certain spending limit on your outfit so rich players don’t have a huge advantage), but I’d like to hear your suggestions for how to prevent fast typers from winning every question. Lastly, I’m not quitting PL so don’t ask me and also don’t talk to me about my lost items because it’s in the past now and idc anymore.

Thanks - thebigboo+1
RUUUN

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

iplaystation
12-26-2019, 12:06 AM
Sorry to hear about that . But awesome what your doing