PDA

View Full Version : No more 1% Drop Rates added to events please.

MageFFA
12-25-2019, 12:29 PM
This is not a rant but a request regarding the drop rates of items that are 1%.

I, like many, have farmed this event trying to get the items chip and Rudolf Sweater but to no avail. I have accumulated a sum total of 500k+points on my account spread across toons and not a single one of them have successfully dropped chip or anything of worth. I started power farming this event yesterday, meaning no breaks to do other things such as watching movies, hopping off the game for a hour ect, and through that i didn't drop anything but a mythic amulet and a mythic sword that holds 0 worth. I power farmed from 8AM YESTERDAY to 3AM TODAY.My main went from 20k points starting in to 170k points on leadersboard, ionlyrush. I did not get a SINGLE chip. Yet for some reason i see the item litter the games playerbase as if the item drops every 5 runs.

Yet while chips drop rate is completely busted I'm aware that the new sweater is even more insane, though i agree it should be. I make the request of leaving items of the 1% drop rates dedicated to the games campaign's that we already have here. That or allow us to be able to purchase these said items with the points we gain but at a costly sum, for example allowing us to purchase chip with about 90% of the points we have gained so a amount of 300k points in total maybe. This will encourage everyone to farm the event for points if they believe they do not have the ability to drop it normally.

Axals
12-25-2019, 12:34 PM
Atleast increase drop rates the last day of the event cinco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MageFFA
12-25-2019, 05:31 PM
Atleast increase drop rates the last day of the event cinco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just gave up. I racked up more than enough points for me to have looted at least 2 chips. Big waste of time that was amd for what, 60 plat wasted and 2 cheap mythics.

Mine AGK
12-26-2019, 01:33 AM
Drop rates would be nice to see so we can see how much time we would have to spend in order to get something.