PDA

View Full Version : A Gender Indicator

Overgrown
12-25-2019, 01:18 PM
I suggest an option to choose and show a gender indicator near the name or wherever the best possible location so that there is no confusion of saying bro to a girl vise versa, also it may or maybe resolve the issue about or request for a female mage and warrior, or a male version of rogue.

In my opinion, it will improve the community because there will be less stress for each gender to be called bro or sis (rarely happens) and enhance the marriage concept of the game.

It will not hurt any mechanics in-game, its a win for the community also in AL for game improvement so it is good for implementation. Leave your thoughts, Thanks.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Gridlock140
12-25-2019, 01:20 PM
I suggest an option to choose and show a gender indicator near the name or where ever the best must it be placed, so that there is no confusion of saying bro to a girl vise versa, also it may or maybe resolve the issue about or request for a female mage and warrior, or a male version of rogue?

I guess it will improve the community, and will not hurt any mechanics in game. Leave your thoughts, Thanks.

Sent from my CPH1803 using TapatalkOf course you're offended by people saying "bro" it's just an expression [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Overgrown
12-25-2019, 01:23 PM
Of course you're offended by people saying "bro" it's just an expression [emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G955U using TapatalkYep this is why i find it necessary, becuse I always assume that I'm talking to a guy until they say I'm a girl [emoji23]

marsu4u
12-25-2019, 01:42 PM
This post reminds mw off this [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] https://youtu.be/iBhcQeNd5AM

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Deuteronomy
12-25-2019, 01:53 PM
I suggest an option to choose and show a gender indicator near the name or where ever the best must it be placed, so that there is no confusion of saying bro to a girl vise versa, also it may or maybe resolve the issue about or request for a female mage and warrior, or a male version of rogue.

In my opinion, it will improve the community, enhance the marriage concept of the game and will not hurt any mechanics in game. Leave your thoughts, Thanks.

At first, I was going to say "what does that do for the game? But, then you mentioned the marriage system and I thought to myself "well, if they would do a marriage system, why not do this suggestion"?

What the game needs is "something to do" and not marriage or gender identification. That's my perspective.

Overgrown
12-25-2019, 02:01 PM
At first, I was going to say "what does that do for the game? But, then you mentioned the marriage system and I thought to myself "well, if they would do a marriage system, why not do this suggestion"?

What the game needs is "something to do" and not marriage or gender identification. That's my perspective.

I pointed a few things that it may help, maybe a new thread for that "something to do" suggestions, anything in mind? create a new thread for it. :)

Deuteronomy
12-25-2019, 04:28 PM
I pointed a few things that it may help, maybe a new thread for that "something to do" suggestions, anything in mind? create a new thread for it. :)

I have nothing in mind at the moment.

mizzbamzy
12-25-2019, 07:25 PM
A while back you wanted "manly" vanities for your "rogue", now you're asking for a gender indicator... im starting to see a pattern here....

Overgrown
12-25-2019, 10:34 PM
A while back you wanted "manly" vanities for your "rogue", now you're asking for a gender indicator... im starting to see a pattern here....Question, is it bad for the game? And what is your problem with that? Scroll through general discussion I'm not the only one who is concerned about this gender thing.

If you're seeing a pattern nice of you Sherlock.

mizzbamzy
12-25-2019, 11:18 PM
Nope it isnt bad for game but it isnt relevant for now, there are other stuff to focus on like bringing out the new arcane wep, etc. I did scroll through general discussion and i havent seen anyone posted anything about gender except you .-. If you are insecure about certain stuff then that is your problem. If u dont want girly outfits stick to warrior. If u dont wanna miss call someone by a gender tied phrase then ask first what gender thst person is. You said you arent the only one one who is concerned about this "gender thing" but quite frankly you are the only one who ive seen making these topics a spotlight (othet than that one mage who wanted a change cuz she a girl w.e). Its up to u to do what u want but for 7yrs nobody has had a prob miss calling someone and most just laughs it off, idk why u have a prob or where you are getting these questionable ideas from. Anyways i'll leave it to the devs. Just my 2 cents.

skaazatafa
12-26-2019, 12:24 AM
I agree . good idea

Overgrown
12-26-2019, 02:40 AM
Nope it isnt bad for game but it isnt relevant for now, there are other stuff to focus on like bringing out the new arcane wep, etc. I did scroll through general discussion and i havent seen anyone posted anything about gender except you .-. If you are insecure about certain stuff then that is your problem. If u dont want girly outfits stick to warrior. If u dont wanna miss call someone by a gender tied phrase then ask first what gender thst person is. You said you arent the only one one who is concerned about this "gender thing" but quite frankly you are the only one who ive seen making these topics a spotlight (othet than that one mage who wanted a change cuz she a girl w.e). Its up to u to do what u want but for 7yrs nobody has had a prob miss calling someone and most just laughs it off, idk why u have a prob or where you are getting these questionable ideas from. Anyways i'll leave it to the devs. Just my 2 cents.You sound so salty and hostile about it, do you have any personal problem with me?

Its on general discussion a thread by sweetcakes. Read through it, lol

Arcane weapons? They're already up, the vanity is up, just the release is the problem.

You can't always correct someone easily some will take offense instantly, will save time and farm more time.

If you don't like the idea, don't attack me based on my suggestion, and you said it your self its not bad for the game.

PS. If you have any more objection, pin point its bad side and give us reasonable answer, why not? instead of just attacking me lmao.

mizzbamzy
12-26-2019, 10:49 AM
I am not salty nor did i attack you, but you have a tendency to misjudge something and get offended fast, like ive stated before this isnt harmful for the game but it also isnt needed atm. Just release arcane weps? Devs need to create a proc for the wep, make balanced stats, test it, etc. Its quite obvious to me you are only focusing on fiction and not reality. I'll end this here, you may reply as much as you want. Just fyi sweetcakes had nothing against ppl calling her "bro" just that she wanted more female mage vanity ^^ Skidaddle skidoddle

PatD
12-26-2019, 02:52 PM
Well i don't think it would be something very hard to implement and would indeed be useful imo +1

Senkuu
12-27-2019, 03:37 AM
Many ppl pretending to be girl in this game

ModAbuse
12-27-2019, 04:19 AM
Because everyone will totally choose their own gender and not catfish (:
This isn't sims people need to stop treating it like sims nor is it a tinder.

BloodxBite
01-04-2020, 04:25 PM
Did you just assume there is only 2 genders in 2019?

Overgrown
01-06-2020, 01:49 PM
Did you just assume there is only 2 genders in 2019?Biologically there is only 2, and If you read my suggestion carefully I indicated that its optional to show your gender or not, at least people have option.

Gridlock140
01-06-2020, 01:52 PM
Nope it isnt bad for game but it isnt relevant for now, there are other stuff to focus on like bringing out the new arcane wep, etc. I did scroll through general discussion and i havent seen anyone posted anything about gender except you .-. If you are insecure about certain stuff then that is your problem. If u dont want girly outfits stick to warrior. If u dont wanna miss call someone by a gender tied phrase then ask first what gender thst person is. You said you arent the only one one who is concerned about this "gender thing" but quite frankly you are the only one who ive seen making these topics a spotlight (othet than that one mage who wanted a change cuz she a girl w.e). Its up to u to do what u want but for 7yrs nobody has had a prob miss calling someone and most just laughs it off, idk why u have a prob or where you are getting these questionable ideas from. Anyways i'll leave it to the devs. Just my 2 cents.Most people correct them as well, and then they laugh it off. Seen it in game hundreds of times. Correcting a person isn't vicious, it's just clarifying. Life is one big correction, that's how we learn.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Allset
01-07-2020, 11:33 PM
+1
I like the idea. I have a few players on my friends list that I have known for awhile & just found out their gender. Which was shocking because I thought they where dudes lol

Rogue[emoji1655]