PDA

View Full Version : Old bear rumor...

CrimsonTider
12-25-2019, 08:29 PM
Rumor has it, an old bear (literally and figuratively) is pondering a return. Anyone out there have some time, and patience, to catch him up?

Asking for a friend...

synfullmagic_23110
12-25-2019, 08:34 PM
Rumor has it, an old bear (literally and figuratively) is pondering a return. Anyone out there have some time, and patience, to catch him up?

Asking for a friend...

Hello!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dmt
12-25-2019, 08:35 PM
hi there sure :)

CrimsonTider
01-02-2020, 05:53 PM
What levels are worth farming now? Are all elite dungeons 1 play per ticket?

synfullmagic_23110
01-02-2020, 06:16 PM
What levels are worth farming now? Are all elite dungeons 1 play per ticket?

The thraxx ticket is a 1hour ticket that lets you farm the thraxx map for how ever many runs you can do

CrimsonTider
01-03-2020, 03:19 PM
The thraxx ticket is a 1hour ticket that lets you farm the thraxx map for how ever many runs you can do

Are twink levels still worth farming?

plpr
01-03-2020, 08:08 PM
Are twink levels still worth farming?

No, unless you want to craft demo sets and even then they are barely 25m and not worth the time. The only real way to make a substantial amount is to get lucky in an event. Not sure what you’re sitting on In terms of vanity items but I wouldn’t sell them If I was you. Gold is quite useless Unless you have a massive amount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CrimsonTider
01-03-2020, 10:52 PM
No, unless you want to craft demo sets and even then they are barely 25m and not worth the time. The only real way to make a substantial amount is to get lucky in an event. Not sure what you’re sitting on In terms of vanity items but I wouldn’t sell them If I was you. Gold is quite useless Unless you have a massive amount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've already learned this, and am sitting on a massive amount of vanities as they weren't traded/sold when I left.

Do vanities drop anywhere other than Grotto?