PDA

View Full Version : Noobs friending you

Staffed
07-22-2010, 08:44 PM
I think when someone gives you a friend request it should also show their level. I dis like the noobs in Town that don't even k ke you and friend u cause there friending everyone they see.

flaimdude
07-22-2010, 09:04 PM
I just acc them, then look at their level. If they're lower than me, delete. :)

KingFu
07-22-2010, 09:07 PM
You should be friending them because you like them, not what level they are. I too don't add random low level requesters, because whenever I do it's asking for free gold or inviting you to join a game in Forest Haven 24/7

Staffed
07-23-2010, 05:54 AM
yeah agreed

Kingofthebear
07-23-2010, 06:42 AM
Or you could just not accept friend requests by people you don't know.

It sounds like you don't like it when random people friend you, but it's ok if they're a high level. Meh.

v5point0
07-23-2010, 07:42 AM
An interesting account among the many. One at lv18 came up to me and added me and said will you be my master and I was like yeah sure. And he was like what should I do now oh master and I said you should level up. 5 mins later he came back to me with 2 level increase and said I already leveled up, lol and asked me to join him in Balefort, I suggested he round up people his level and I never saw him since, lol.

People keep joining and leaving this game, there is no guarantee that that level 1 noob who just added you wont level cap up and become a champion or the people you know around you now leave this game tomorrow. I just keep an open mind with every friend request I receive. If the person proves to be an annoyance, that is what the ignore/delete button is for. So I guess innocent till proven guilty rather then guilty till proven innocent.

KingFu
07-23-2010, 07:47 AM
Just now, a level 11 noob added me, requested a trade and asked for gold, I asked him why I can earn my gold, and he can't, and why I should give my hard earned cash to him, and then he replied the good old, "F**K YOU!" :)

v5point0
07-23-2010, 08:50 AM
Just now, a level 11 noob added me, requested a trade and asked for gold, I asked him why I can earn my gold, and he can't, and why I should give my hard earned cash to him, and then he replied the good old, "F**K YOU!" :)

I normally ignore the random trades I get in towne.

KingFu
07-23-2010, 10:07 AM
I normally ignore the random trades I get in towne.

I almost always do, I don't know why I traded lol...

FluffNStuff
07-23-2010, 01:17 PM
Got a question about this. I get a bunch of random friend requests in town and I ignore em all. I usually only accept friend requests once I have at least cleared a dungeon with someone. I have a ton of pending, and wondering if I should reject them all. The reason is that noob that tried to friend me at level 1 might turn into someone I would want to friend later on. Would me rejecting someone prevent them from attempting to friend me again? Would it prevent me from trying to friend someone I previously rejected? If not, will reject all the pendings.

Snakespeare
07-23-2010, 01:25 PM
I accept friends requests, and I join when they invite. It has never been a problem.
If someone asks me for money for nothing, I just delete them. Only one person ever did.

Staffed, are you sure people aren't sending friends requests in order to know when you are on so they can find to enter your contest... err.. fashion show. ;) I know that is why I sent one.

Y'know, there's nothing wong with being a newbie. Everyone is a newbie about something, or else they're dead....

pvpmaster
07-29-2010, 01:17 PM
lol... i hate noobs doing tht i use to accept all requests but then id b playing pvp and a low lvl would spam me invites so dumb i hate noobs :(

vulgarstrike
07-29-2010, 02:37 PM
oh mighty fluffnstuff would you like to clear a dungeon with me?

Yardsalez
07-29-2010, 02:47 PM
The one post is true You never know if the noobie you added becomes one of the best someday (:

FluffNStuff
07-29-2010, 02:49 PM
oh mighty fluffnstuff would you like to clear a dungeon with me?

Are you going to try to sell me some chicklets? ;)