PDA

View Full Version : Quick question.

Artentreri
01-05-2012, 01:39 AM
Is there any way to see who all thanked you? I know I've only got six, but it'd still be cool to see who all I've helped. (or who likes me enough to take time to click the little thumb button haha)

Edit: crap, sorry for posting it here, for some reason I thought I was still in off topic section.

Hankomachos
01-05-2012, 01:45 AM
If you go to your settings it says how many reputation points you have, and then when you click on something like "thanked thread" it takes you to your thanked post.

for the actual thumbs up, no I don't believe it tells you who gave you the rep. :)

Lowlyspy
01-05-2012, 01:46 AM
lol honest mistake so dont sweat it. I can tell you if u hit settings on the top right you can see which of your posts have been thanked and if you click them it will take you to the particular post that was thanked, then under the post it will have the names of the people who thanked you. As for the thumbs up idk about that :P

edit: doh u ninja'd me hank.

Skeletonlord
01-05-2012, 02:00 AM
Settings is where you need to go my friend. You can go to the post yourself, or warp to it here.

Hankomachos
01-05-2012, 02:08 AM
Settings is where you need to go my friend. You can go to the post yourself, or warp to it here.

Thank you for reinforcing what I just said, skeletonlord! :)

Artentreri
01-05-2012, 11:30 AM
Thanks guys, you rock.