PDA

View Full Version : oh WOW

Battlelock
01-05-2012, 02:06 AM
Make age forums. While u subscribe to forums have an age input. If you're under 19 have it them restricted to "all audiences" while when you're over 19 you're in adult forums & can opt in to see G rated posts. By all means I am NOT saying there needs to be bad language or content but there should be some separation somewhere.

Skeletonlord
01-05-2012, 02:10 AM
I see what you mean. When I signed up, I entered my birthday info as normal, and the SYSTEM should be able to recognise when you sign up that you are eligible to join the Adult side of the forums. This would give adults more privacy and time to talk adult. 18+ could be the age for adults, and below that to the age of 13 could be the age of teenagers.

seckzy
01-05-2012, 02:16 AM
It definitely would be nice not to have to censor every little thing.

MightyMicah
01-05-2012, 02:23 AM
Perhaps the devs themselves don't even like this "adult talk."

Arterra
01-05-2012, 05:38 AM
you know, whenever I used to run across a "restricted site" I just gave them a fake age... the only thing this does is take the liability off them.

Bunnyshoota
01-05-2012, 06:12 PM
Lol but sometimes a teenager can be much more mature and appropriate than an adult. O.o

LelouchX
01-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Lol but sometimes a teenager can be much more mature and appropriate than an adult. O.o
very true, i could have sworn i was chatting with a someone my age last night in game for about an hour while i was sitting at the CS, then i asked how old he was. from the way he was talking, he could have easily been older than me. he was 14.

you know, whenever I used to run across a "restricted site" I just gave them a fake age... the only thing this does is take the liability off them.
qft