PDA

View Full Version : Thanks thread :)

ninjaduck
01-05-2012, 03:48 AM
I would like to thank all those who helped me start out in PL, it was greatly appreciated.

Special thanks to:

Maneatingtree
Zappaxe
Matutd
Woundedeagle
Apollo <3

And an even specialer thanks to Jaytb, for spending time to help me out with my horrible build. <3

Also, grats to Matutd for getting an AOA. The AOAs I garuantee are doing their jobs amazingly :D

Thanks again, and please forgive me if I missed you out.

Yay!

JaytB
01-05-2012, 05:39 AM
Hahaha, as I told you in game, I actually like talking about builds. I hope that in the future you will be able to acquire the items that will improve your twink :)

ninjaduck
01-05-2012, 06:15 AM
Hahaha, as I told you in game, I actually like talking about builds. I hope that in the future you will be able to acquire the items that will improve your twink :)

Ya thanks for not just giving me loads of crap, I've realised it would have only made me worse.

I'm in the process of making a lvl 10 so I can pvp you > :D

maneatingtree
01-05-2012, 06:21 AM
Im on frequent at lvl 10!! See you there!

JaytB
01-05-2012, 06:24 AM
Ya thanks for not just giving me loads of crap, I've realised it would have only made me worse.

I'm in the process of making a lvl 10 so I can pvp you > :D

Looking forward to it :)

ninjaduck
01-05-2012, 08:13 AM
Ya thanks for not just giving me loads of crap,

I mean thanks for not just giving me items, it's better if I farm em myself :D

Artentreri
01-05-2012, 11:48 AM
I wish I could remember everyone who has helped me. To name a few there's Azaking, wolfsghost, someone else was quitting the game and gave me 300k, a full fortified set, three fury fighter items, and a crap load of pinks... So many others. My memory sucks. :/

ninjaduck
01-05-2012, 11:54 AM
I wish I could remember everyone who has helped me. To name a few there's Azaking, wolfsghost, someone else was quitting the game and gave me 300k, a full fortified set, three fury fighter items, and a crap load of pinks... So many others. My memory sucks. :/

Wow that's awesome! Hope you spent it well! :D

Artentreri
01-05-2012, 11:57 AM
Yeah I did, ended up givin a lot of it away, but then again when you get handed over more than 1 mil in items who wouldn't? Actually, that's a dumb question.

Edit: by the way ninjaduck, your sig is probably in the top three best I've ever seen.