PDA

View Full Version : Star Legends Rulz & Hi

Sheokaf
01-05-2012, 08:05 AM
Hi forum. I've been playing star legends for a few months now & am currently lvl 39 eng w/ Area 51 Elite. I've read a lot of good stuff here on forum and appreciate others' input. So, here's the deal, my GM resigned to take care of RL stuff and now Idk if I should stay in guild in hopes that he returns or if I should leave? Might seem stupid but he was the best player and always talked to everyone, helped lvl, etc. Now it's just total silence. That takes a lot of the fun out of game, I'm sad but don't want to be disloyal to other guild members either. Anyone else have this problem? Any advice? Thanks & see you guys on Blackstar.....

ninjaduck
01-05-2012, 08:14 AM
Edit: Sorry I thought you were new to the forums. :)

Sorry to hear this, I think many players have been paying attention to the LBs, so they're aiming for the bigger guilds. What I recommend, is if your ready, find a good friend, and join his guild, even if you have not many to run with, you still have him.

Just my 3 credits
:)

Cahaun
01-05-2012, 08:24 AM
It's unfortunate to hear this. Have you made many friends in your guild? When KoC's GM resigned, Ebalere created Infinite Union and the main core of the KoC members joined so that we can all stay unified as a tight family of friends. What I reccomend in this situation is to either:
1. Stay in the guild and have someone take the role of GM if your former one transfered power. This way you'll have the guild still breathing and have your friends and members still connected.
2. Search for a guild that you feel comfterable in, and then you can have the opprotunity to meet new people and you can invite your previous friends over. I have more to say but I ran out of time. :p

Sheokaf
01-05-2012, 08:36 AM
Thanks Cahaun. There is a new GM but she's never on and I've never talked to her except when she's making some sarcastic reply to something I've said. (can I post that here? *disclaimer). Anyway, I hope the game remains fun. At this point I just want to get to lvl 40 so I can get my stuff out of stash and try it on, lol.

Sheokaf
01-05-2012, 01:18 PM
Edit: Sorry I thought you were new to the forums. :)

Sorry to hear this, I think many players have been paying attention to the LBs, so they're aiming for the bigger guilds. What I recommend, is if your ready, find a good friend, and join his guild, even if you have not many to run with, you still have him.

Just my 3 credits
:)

Thank you for your reply. I am new to forum although I've been reading posts for info on game. Remember that thread about the griefer recently, that was my guild, thus the elite, thus... Probably why GM decided to take a break.

LelouchX
01-05-2012, 01:22 PM
can you possibly get in touch wit your GM out of game? If you have been happy there, it would be a shame for you to leave to find you GM return days later. If it's a short break, the guild should be fine without you GM for a couple days, but people can easily lose faith if a GM is gone for too long. If you're unhappy there, i suggest trying to talk to the GM or an officer instead of just leaving the guild (if that's what you truely want to do). Always better to er on the side of caution and be as courteous as possible. Good Luck!

Sheokaf
01-05-2012, 03:27 PM
can you possibly get in touch wit your GM out of game? If you have been happy there, it would be a shame for you to leave to find you GM return days later. If it's a short break, the guild should be fine without you GM for a couple days, but people can easily lose faith if a GM is gone for too long. If you're unhappy there, i suggest trying to talk to the GM or an officer instead of just leaving the guild (if that's what you truely want to do). Always better to er on the side of caution and be as courteous as possible. Good Luck!

Thank you for ur comment, and yes, after giving it some thought (after initial distraught), I've decided to stay. I did talk to him outside of guild and he said he would play later this year, sigh. And u r right, I need to be nice, was just taken by surprise - knee jerk reaction. Used to love to play, til I got shot in the knee.... I'm over it now. Thank you everyone for ur comments and support.

CriostalCamhaoir
01-05-2012, 03:30 PM
I also agree with what everyone is saying, that if you really like the guild try to work things out, talk to the GM and see how long you can stick it out. I do have to say though not having a good group to run with can make the game not so fun, so if it comes down to it I would find a guild that is active (doesn't have to be huge) and has fun! Good to you! I knew the GM of Area 51 Elite that left and I was sad to see him have to go since he just got the guild back together after the dreadful event that happened to them.

LelouchX
01-05-2012, 04:21 PM
glad you worked it all out. hope you didn't think i was implying you weren't courteous, i tend to type fast and sometimes get misinterpreted due to lack of detail.

and OMG hey crio!!!

Sheokaf
01-07-2012, 07:43 PM
Just wanted everyone to know that my GM is back! Yay!

Swimmingstar
01-08-2012, 07:19 PM
Welcome!!!