PDA

View Full Version : How to respond to rushers [NON FLAME THREAD PLEASE]

ninjaduck
01-05-2012, 08:24 AM
My true opinions about Rushers:

Usually easy to kill
Teaches them a lesson
Breaks the tension :D

When encountering a rusher, it's in fact a great opportunity to test out your skills and build. I'm not saying be a rusher, just beat them, and tell them what they did wrong, instead of saying "wtf" or "gtfo" or something. Trust me, telling them what they did wrong works! :)

The only thing I hate, is gangs of rushers joining games and teaming people. It's hard to fight them, and when you die they say some pretty nasty stuff. The best way of getting back at them is leaving ASAP, and keep the people in mind so you can avoid them in the future.

I've had to learn the hard way, so I'm spreading the message! Also, try not to call people out on the forums that have rushed you, try to settle it with them via a match, then proceed to a mute/report if they curse you.

Hope it helped!

prouzi
01-05-2012, 09:28 AM
Usually rushers rush me, they usually lose, so i won't mind them for rushing me :o

zappaxe
01-05-2012, 09:50 AM
What usually happens is that a rusher will lose and then call in some friends and try to beat you. This is mostly why I don't pvp much (other reason is cuz I just can't do it lol). That's just what I've seen, but that's a great to idea on how to avoid rushers!

Engelhard
01-05-2012, 10:26 AM
Seems everytime I try to pvp I am attacked by a vicious gang of people.....that's why I do not frequent the arena to much .....plus I am horrible ....well at least at 3 vs 1 lmao.........sad thing is they can easily probably beat me 1v1 but they insist on jumping me lol Fun times <(^_^)>v............I have many toons all levels with good gear if someone wants to train me in pvp I will surely take lessons gladly and join a pvp guild but until I learn something new I guess I stick to pve .999 fine Engelhard

LelouchX
01-05-2012, 10:47 AM
i've said this in an SL PvP rusher thread, idk how well it applies here tho. It seems you guys don't have trouble killing the rushers, but i would just leave the stage. It's easy to see before the rusher actually gets to you that he intends to rush. If everyone just leaves, rushers have nobody to rush anymore

Swords
01-05-2012, 10:51 AM
That's why we have guilds!!

ninjaduck
01-05-2012, 11:07 AM
i've said this in an SL PvP rusher thread, idk how well it applies here tho. It seems you guys don't have trouble killing the rushers, but i would just leave the stage. It's easy to see before the rusher actually gets to you that he intends to rush. If everyone just leaves, rushers have nobody to rush anymore

Rushers in SL are way more n00b and they take less time to kill.

ThisGuy0502
01-05-2012, 11:14 AM
I admit I'm a rusher at some points but I'm no easy challenge.. I mean the conflict room is for 1v1 so why do we have to wait for someone to say "oh ill fight you" in a 3v3 they made conflict room for a reason.. I have no patients so if I say "anyone want to fight?" and no one says "I do" I'm going to rush point blank (;

Lvl 23 engi twink

ninjaduck
01-05-2012, 11:26 AM
What usually happens is that a rusher will lose and then call in some friends and try to beat you. This is mostly why I don't pvp much (other reason is cuz I just can't do it lol). That's just what I've seen, but that's a great to idea on how to avoid rushers!

Thanks for the support! You should try low
lvl pvp out, I've only been doing it for bout 5 days and I'm hooked!!

:)

Zerious
01-05-2012, 05:06 PM
I've learned to rush before getting rushed... Sad, i know... but I've decided

Paar
01-05-2012, 05:19 PM
I eat rushers for breakfast ;)

Zerious
01-05-2012, 07:12 PM

hope you like how i taste. I try to be sweet

ninjaduck
01-06-2012, 12:57 PM
Zerious identifying a rusher can be easy, and its SOOO fun when they attempt at you and lose :D

Blind
01-06-2012, 01:18 PM
When me and paar team up, rushers RAGE QUIT!!1!

Hahah xD

Zerious
01-06-2012, 02:24 PM
easiest way to deal with a rusher is:

1. leave the game quietly (no chat, no pms afterwards) and remember their name. leave any game that they join you on the opposite side.
2. don't respawn when they kill you and don't talk to them. they eventually get bored.
3. if friends are on, and you're getting teamed, call in for back up, turn it into a fun FFA :)

do NOT:

1. attempt to troll, most rushers do it because they're trolls themselves.
2. feed into any insults they might throw at you, that'll only boost their confidence knowing that they've gotten to you.
3. rage quit. This will stamp "vulnerable" on your forhead for that rusher.
4. if you leave, and they pm you. put them on your ignore list and do not respond... maybe with "Have a nice day"