PDA

View Full Version : Timur egg issues

chris101brah
12-26-2019, 03:15 PM
I noticed that the timur egg i slotted into arcane ability doesn’t proc the 20% damage and the 25% luck it does proc the 25% gold.But honestly it’s not even worth procing since every time I did activate it I would only get 9-11k gold from Duggar, But when I didn’t proc it I would get 19-43k and I have 750% gold loot I have tested this multiple times I wish I can upload a video but I sadly can’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Futumsh
12-26-2019, 03:22 PM
I noticed that the timur egg i slotted into arcane ability doesn’t proc the 20% damage and the 25% luck it does proc the 25% gold.But honestly it’s not even worth procing since every time I did activate it I would only get 9-11k gold from Duggar, But when I didn’t proc it I would get 19-43k and I have 750% gold loot I have tested this multiple times I wish I can upload a video but I sadly can’t.

It's the same buff, so if one part works they all do. The damage and loot reroll chance are multipliers though, so don't stack with other multipliers, only the highest is applied. If you already have the same or higher it would have no effect.

It looks like it's working as expected to me.

Majin
12-27-2019, 01:51 PM
It's the same buff, so if one part works they all do. The damage and loot reroll chance are multipliers though, so don't stack with other multipliers, only the highest is applied. If you already have the same or higher it would have no effect.

It looks like it's working as expected to me.

Can u explain it little more, how these are stacked or canceled? Like if I'm having 15-15% luck in gears with Morgana's happiness buff + hisha aa,
Would be my luck = 15+15+10 of hisha aa + Morgana buff
Or only highest 15% will be applied?

Futumsh
12-27-2019, 02:14 PM
Multipliers (other than xp) work like:
* If there's one or more debuffs, the worst one is applied.
* If there's no debuff, the best buff is applied.

Hisha AA is a 15% luck multiplier.
Morgana HB is 10% luck statistic (not multiplier), so stacks with everything.
I don't know what exact gear you're using, but if the luck on them comes from awakenings, those are statistics, so stack with everything, so if you have 15% from that:

With these things active, 25% luck from stats + 15% luck from multiplier = 40% luck.
With Timur AA also active, 25% luck from stats + max(15%, 25%) from multipliers = 50% luck.