PDA

View Full Version : Pet AA,s Questions

TheBlairWitch
12-26-2019, 06:07 PM
Have a few pet AA questions

(1) Is Shady n Surge aa good the heal and damage?
(2) How is Glowstick AA
(3) How good is marias AA
(4) is Arc chesters AA good or better replace.

I ask because i never have tried these pets,
So pardon if my questions are stupid
Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Kystone
12-26-2019, 06:55 PM
Yes good bad bad

Cliva
12-26-2019, 08:58 PM
Glowstick AA, It gives a shield that lasts 6 second, the shield reduces damage received, on the first second it reduces damage received by 95% and decreases overtime. It also removes slow, DoT(Damage on time) and Curse(by mages in PvP or Mausoleum curse). It also summons poison puddles which slows enemies movement and if they stay in the puddle long enough or don't use debuff skill(razor, jugg, arc shield) or AA(nekro, glowstick...) they can be stunned for 3-4second.

Sent from my ATU-L22 using Tapatalk

Cliva
12-26-2019, 09:07 PM
Maria AA, Useful for rogues, useless for Mage and warriors. The AA gives off 20% boss damage and 100%mana ignore(which is useless in PvE since we have potions) that lasts 3 seconds. 3 second might be a short time but it is enough for a rogue to do 1 Charged aimed shot+dash combo. The AA can be used before using Rogue Ultimate Aimed shot to deal more damage to the boss than usual. The 20%boss damage can only work against boss, as it is named boss damage lol. Having Boss damage awakenings on items will help boost the damage done. It's not a bad pet tbh, passive can banish as well(low chance).
Ps:Maria is the ONLY pet with additional boss damage as AA

TheBlairWitch
12-26-2019, 09:30 PM
Maria AA, Useful for rogues, useless for Mage and warriors. The AA gives off 20% boss damage and 100%mana ignore(which is useless in PvE since we have potions) that lasts 3 seconds. 3 second might be a short time but it is enough for a rogue to do 1 Charged aimed shot+dash combo. The AA can be used before using Rogue Ultimate Aimed shot to deal more damage to the boss than usual. The 20%boss damage can only work against boss, as it is named boss damage lol. Having Boss damage awakenings on items will help boost the damage done. It's not a bad pet tbh, passive can banish as well(low chance).
Ps:Maria is the ONLY pet with additional boss damage as AA

Sent from my ATU-L22 using TapatalkOk thanks :)

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Kystone
12-26-2019, 10:09 PM
Glow doesn't remove slowness or stuns

Cliva
12-26-2019, 10:20 PM
Glow doesn't remove slowness or stunsNever once said glow can remove stuns, but I assure you it can remove slows

Kystone
12-26-2019, 10:40 PM
just tested it, no it doesn't

Rasp
12-26-2019, 11:42 PM
Arc chesters aa is bad, so find a different pet to replace it, sns aa is useful when grouping mobs together :)

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Overgrown
12-27-2019, 05:40 AM
Glowstick AA, It gives a shield that lasts 6 second, the shield reduces damage received, on the first second it reduces damage received by 95% and decreases overtime. It also removes slow, DoT(Damage on time) and Curse(by mages in PvP or Mausoleum curse). It also summons poison puddles which slows enemies movement and if they stay in the puddle long enough or don't use debuff skill(razor, jugg, arc shield) or AA(nekro, glowstick...) they can be stunned for 3-4second.

Sent from my ATU-L22 using TapatalkGlowstik doesn't remove slows, the only pet that can remove stun and slow is nekro aa, try in on ESG.

Also, glowstik aa converts damage taken into heal.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Cliva
12-28-2019, 01:42 AM
Glowstik doesn't remove slows, the only pet that can remove stun and slow is nekro aa, try in on ESG.

Sent from my CPH1803 using TapatalkAh so it seems, I'm sorry i was wrong on that part

Grimmstroke
12-28-2019, 08:37 PM
Glowstik doesn't remove slows, the only pet that can remove stun and slow is nekro aa, try in on ESG.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

nilbog also a good pet to start off if you're having difficulty getting chain stun

Allset
12-28-2019, 09:16 PM
nilbog also a good pet to start off if you're having difficulty getting chain stunYes Nilbog is really good for removing stuns & dot aka 'damage over time'.

Rogue[emoji1655]