PDA

View Full Version : Skratchs death engine staff reflection

Perceval
12-27-2019, 05:46 AM
Thread closed.

will0
12-27-2019, 06:04 AM
The reflection is not in line with all other types of weapon reflection.

It's overpowered.
Another rogue asking to nerf mage weapon typical...

slaaayerrr
12-27-2019, 06:10 AM
Another rogue asking to nerf mage weapon typical...

if daggers will have reflect like that staff i will ask for nerf it also, same as i asked to nerf ebon daggers, all those op reflects are ruining pvp

Cogmaster
12-27-2019, 06:24 AM
The reflection is not in line with all other types of weapon reflection.

It's overpowered.Can't people understand what is a bug and what is a suggestion? And nerfing the weakest class in the game doesn't seem like the smartest of ideas...

Enviado do meu SM-A530F através do Tapatalk

Enraged
12-27-2019, 06:43 AM
I've seen mages who brought down tarlok from a full bar to like 20% of his HP in just one proc. I'm a mage myself but I think it is too much.

will0
12-27-2019, 06:52 AM
i have seen duggar bow process alot damage at syrillax and still kills syrillax when it disappear hope this can be fix too !

Perceval
12-27-2019, 07:39 AM
i have seen duggar bow process alot damage at syrillax and still kills syrillax when it disappear hope this can be fix too !

The devs can nerf both if they feel that's the correct decision but it doesn't take a genius to know that staff isn't right.

Xyv.io
12-27-2019, 07:43 AM
The devs can nerf both if they feel that's the correct decision but it doesn't take a genius to know that staff isn't right.

He doesn't disappear.. he flies up so taking dmg while it's flying makes sense.

Bluehazee
12-27-2019, 07:54 AM
Temple event solo lb scores:
-Rogues +100k points
-Warriors +100k points
-Mage 40k points

Only around 12 mages could kill 3rd boss, but hundreds of warrs and rogues did.

Temple event top25 team lb scores (25 spots x 4 members= 100 spots):
-2 mages
-98 rogues/warriors

Staff proc is very hard to trigger, and lasts very few seconds. Weapon is fine as it is, in fact i'd ask to increase proc length or proc chance.

If you can't stand not being the dancing queen on 1/50 runs, i suggest same you did when people was discussing temple event scores: switch your class

Perceval
12-27-2019, 09:30 AM
Typical mages. Nobody believes a word you have to say after the whole dragon staff, immortal corruption staff saga lol.

Futumsh
12-27-2019, 10:01 AM
Moving to general, doesn't belong in bugs and tech, unless there's something not behaving as expected.

conat
12-27-2019, 11:24 AM
They asked nerf for the ebony aegis and he succeeds, now the skratch, they will end up nerfing everything.

Please just enjoy the game

Thanks all for watch this post.

slaaayerrr
12-27-2019, 11:31 AM
They asked nerf for the ebony aegis and he succeeds, now the skratch, they will end up nerfing everything.

Please just enjoy the game

fyi - 1st what was nerfed from ebon weapons - it was daggers (because it was too op in pvp), and i dont remember that anybody enjoyed it before nerf

Suplas
12-27-2019, 11:50 AM
-Rogues +100k points
-Warriors +100k points
-Mage 40k points

-2 mages
-98 rogues/warriors

Staff proc is very hard to trigger, and lasts very few seconds. Weapon is fine as it is, in fact i'd ask to increase proc length or proc chance.

If you can't stand not being the dancing queen on 1/50 runs, i suggest same you did when people was discussing temple event scores: switch your class

+1 For that! (Buff duration/Chance) Currently the game favors the rogues. I see rogues kill boss in seconds without proc.

conat
12-27-2019, 11:55 AM
the nerf is not necessary rogue class always wants to be the stronges.

Jairus980
12-27-2019, 12:34 PM
+1 For that! (Buff duration/Chance) Currently the game favors the rogues. I see rogues kill boss in seconds without proc.

That because enemy not strong enough to kill a rogue and enemy health in event is short
Also glow/nekro will make rogue die even slower

Gnarsito
12-27-2019, 01:53 PM
-Rogues +100k points
-Warriors +100k points
-Mage 40k points

-2 mages
-98 rogues/warriors

If you can't stand not being the dancing queen on 1/50 runs, i suggest same you did when people was discussing temple event scores: switch your class+1, rogues always crying about everything and the game right now is around them

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Perceval
12-27-2019, 08:39 PM
- Curse negates reflection
- Juggernaut makes reflection useless

Why can't razor shield provide reflection immunity?

Fixing the weapon isn't necessary. Just the double standards.

Yoloswagx
12-27-2019, 08:52 PM

Fixing the weapon isn't necessary. Just the double standards.razor shield is literally a useless skill, except for the stun immunity, it provides dodges which does nothing, the only thing that makes razor shield okay to use is the 10% damage reduction from Passive

unlike arcane shield that provides over 50%++ damage reduction *0*

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Perceval
12-27-2019, 09:52 PM
razor shield is literally a useless skill, except for the stun immunity, it provides dodges which does nothing, the only thing that makes razor shield okay to use is the 10% damage reduction from Passive

unlike arcane shield that provides over 50%++ damage reduction *0*

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

And they call us overpowered.

Kystone
12-27-2019, 10:01 PM
Why should every class have the same thing? What, were they going to say "hey let's add reflection immunity to razor shield so in 5 years it will be useful." Each class has their own purpose. Double standards? Life isn't fair dude. You'll be ok

Perceval
12-27-2019, 10:07 PM
Why should every class have the same thing? What, were they going to say "hey let's add reflection immunity to razor shield so in 5 years it will be useful." Each class has their own purpose. Double standards? Life isn't fair dude. You'll be ok

You weren't OK with the original ebon daggers reflection though lol.

Hypocrites.

m3cy
12-27-2019, 10:49 PM
Nahh proc is fine. Its soo short, i think it needs a buff considering mages being the weakest class for some time.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Creepiest
12-28-2019, 03:28 AM
players never been contented always nerf that nerf this .. just be contented -.- if u see mage op go mage if u see rog op go rog .. ez

Susanne
12-28-2019, 04:22 AM
Didn't take long for the Season of Goodwill to end.

Kennytheripper
12-28-2019, 10:37 PM
My opinion this staff is broken specifically for pvp, but for pve its fine. so it should be nerfed for PVP only

m3cy
12-28-2019, 10:41 PM

Fixing the weapon isn't necessary. Just the double standards.Lol stop crying, nobody even use curse much, except for pvp. Just learn how to survive in those situations.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Jairus980
12-28-2019, 11:58 PM
My opinion this staff is broken specifically for pvp, but for pve its fine. so it should be nerfed for PVP only

Nah, it's all good. Just we all need to deal with it. Even after how many times ebon aegis gotten Nerf, it can still one shot rogue (during cap 71)

TheBlairWitch
12-29-2019, 01:26 AM
Dude chill
Dont be so perfect lol

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

TheMadElf
12-30-2019, 02:33 AM
Noting to see here just another rogue crying to be best class as usual XD

Snowdager
01-01-2020, 03:05 PM
Just a friendly reminder, ebon staff had the weakest reflect at 71 cap and nothing was done to help them. It’s interesting that now mages can actually do something people are calling them overpowered. I say this being a warrior, rogue and a mage.

Snowdager
01-01-2020, 03:08 PM

Mages shield doesn’t provide immunity either....?