PDA

View Full Version : Guild chat suggestion

LelouchX
01-05-2012, 04:44 PM
Not even sure if this is a worthwhile suggestion, but i'm going to throw it out there anyway. I know IU isn't the only guild that is really comprised of more than 1 guild. We have a lower level guild (which i know other guilds have as well) and a merchant guild. At the moment, there is no twink guild, but if we had one, it would also be nice to be able to communicate from there. I'm just wondering the feasibility of a feature that allows /g to span all three of our guilds so we can continue to communicate under different circumstances:

- in BU, when i'm leveling up one of my numerous lower level toons that i made bc i wanted the names
- in BU, when someone is helping another recruit level up to reach the requirement for IU
- in MU, when people are just checking the CS (some people spend lots of time just analyzing prices and don't want to keep switching back and forth to be able to have a convo with their guildies)

i'm sure others could think of more reasons, this is all i got while i'm at work tho. input appreciated

i am aware that the communication issues could be solved by only having 1 guild, but we have our reasons for doing it the way we do.

drewcapu
01-05-2012, 04:55 PM
Better solution:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?41757-

I used to play both games rodvik talks about and found it very useful even for having chats across multiple guilds and friend groups.

LelouchX
01-05-2012, 04:57 PM
agreed, i guess it's not much of a possibility since that thread is from november

Anishavie
01-05-2012, 11:48 PM
This would definitely make my hard earned 10k more worth it

Swimmingstar
01-06-2012, 01:26 AM
This would help, no one goes on BU. :|

LelouchX
01-06-2012, 03:40 AM
This would help, no one goes on BU. :|
hurry up and level so u can come to IU! I saw u there when I switched to my level 8 to transfer vanities, lemme know when ur around this weekend and I'll help u you level a bit quicker so u can graduate :-)