PDA

View Full Version : Vardan gates Super lag

Encryptions
12-28-2019, 03:06 PM
It gets outrageously laggy during wave 40+. I think its dead enemies that are still showing as an invisible entity on the map in which slowly builds lag up because it is loading hundreds of dead invisible entities maybe.
https://youtu.be/8F6PZUt7PvI

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Futumsh
12-29-2019, 12:33 PM
It gets outrageously laggy during wave 40+. I think its dead enemies that are still showing as an invisible entity on the map in which slowly builds lag up because it is loading hundreds of dead invisible entities maybe.

Do you have the latest app update? There was previously an audio related bug that would slow things down over time in there.

Encryptions
12-29-2019, 12:43 PM
Do you have the latest app update? There was previously an audio related bug that would slow things down over time in there.Checked my play store and it was not up to date. I do keep auto updates turned off because of how annoying they get.
I always thought you had to update the game before playing it or you can't log in/ see your guild.
I did up date it and I will test it out when the portal is back up.

Futumsh
12-29-2019, 12:47 PM
Checked my play store and it was not up to date. I do keep auto updates turned off because of how annoying they get.
I always thought you had to update the game before playing it or you can't log in/ see your guild.

The required updates are only when they aren't backward compatible.

Deuteronomy
12-29-2019, 02:53 PM
Checked my play store and it was not up to date. I do keep auto updates turned off because of how annoying they get.

So true, that's why I HATE windows 10.