PDA

View Full Version : Hello newcomers!

Cool4ever100
01-05-2012, 05:37 PM
Hello everyone! I am here to say if you have a question please ask me! I am glad to help answere at anytime! I can help on forums or in pocket legends. I am a young man who enjoys seeing people smile. I will try my best to answer your question to the best of my abilities, if not I will tell you my best opinion were you are most likely to find your answers! If your are scared to talk on forums or in game send me a pm of your question! In about a week I will make my own email for help( if I'm allowed to, have to check with forum devs/moderators) My motto is everyone who needs help will be granted help! It may take me a couple of days to get back to you so please only post 2 max! Thank you for reading my forum and enjoy your games made by our own sts!

Dalinuel
01-05-2012, 06:00 PM
If you're in a car traveling at the speed of light and you turn your headlights on what happens?

JaytB
01-05-2012, 06:03 PM
If you're in a car traveling at the speed of light and you turn your headlights on what happens?

Trooloolololol :D

javier995
01-05-2012, 06:11 PM

If we could still sig quotes, I would so sigquote that!

CrimsonTider
01-05-2012, 06:11 PM

Sounds like a question for Doc! Quick Marty... we must get to the Delorian!! ;)

Cool4ever100
01-05-2012, 06:12 PM
If you're in a car traveling at the speed of light and you turn your headlights on what happens?Well if your on the road and your traveling at speed of light and turn your head lights on what will happen is.. Your driving and they won't be head light they will be tail light because your faster then them ;) gotcha

MoarPewPew
01-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Sounds like a question for Doc! Quick Marty... we must get to the Delorian!! ;)

McFly.......

CrimsonTider, you are my hero right now.

Pathologyx
01-05-2012, 06:45 PM
If you're planning a plane trip around the world, won't you end up where you took off?

JaytB
01-05-2012, 06:47 PM
If you're planning a plane trip around the world, won't you end up where you took off?

You'll run out of fuel before you get there :p

This reminded me of another one:

How far east can you go before you're heading west?