PDA

View Full Version : Help on build and combo for lvl 16 dexbear

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
01-05-2012, 08:35 PM
So i alrieady got the gear just need build and combo...
Can anyone help?

Zerious
01-05-2012, 08:49 PM
as long as you have 6 rage and 3 stomp, you can figure the rest out depending on your playstyle. some lvl 15s run sms and vengeful slash for damage, others run crushing blow for the tanky approach. at lvl 16, iron blood should replace crushing blow, and kiting should be implemented. if you want to do well in ffa, it's attacker vs supporter. A supporter would want crushing blow to help thier team take in less damage from one target, and an attacker would want iron blood to lessen overall damage taken by yourself. slash damage builds can work both ways, but it's recommended at least one point in iron blood regardless of your intended playstyle.

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
01-06-2012, 04:04 PM
as long as you have 6 rage and 3 stomp, you can figure the rest out depending on your playstyle. some lvl 15s run sms and vengeful slash for damage, others run crushing blow for the tanky approach. at lvl 16, iron blood should replace crushing blow, and kiting should be implemented. if you want to do well in ffa, it's attacker vs supporter. A supporter would want crushing blow to help thier team take in less damage from one target, and an attacker would want iron blood to lessen overall damage taken by yourself. slash damage builds can work both ways, but it's recommended at least one point in iron blood regardless of your intended playstyle.

So wut is the combo and build gunna be?

Zerious
01-06-2012, 04:34 PM
So wut is the combo and build gunna be?
not so much the combo, but learning when to stomp. the rest doesn't really matter but typically twinks go stomp sms, then kite till they cool down

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-07-2012, 02:06 AM
not so much the combo, but learning when to stomp. the rest doesn't really matter but typically twinks go stomp sms, then kite till they cool down

Ok, now wut about gear?

Zenidal
02-07-2012, 03:30 AM
Ok, now wut about gear?

I thought you said you already had the gear? :confused:

So i alrieady got the gear just need build and combo...

ninjaduck
02-07-2012, 03:44 AM
Combo IMO is IB - Rage - Stomp - Vengeful -kite them - SMS