PDA

View Full Version : The scammed

Staffed
07-22-2010, 09:06 PM
Who has been scammed and for what?

( this is where you get to vent your anger into writing)

KingFu
07-22-2010, 09:09 PM
Vagitarian/Vegitarian scammed me multiple times out of a couple good items, I think Dreamer's Bone Cloth was one of them. Same with Cyberarcher, he scammed me out of Sniper's Battle Crossbow. :( Those were classic quality items!

Royce
07-22-2010, 09:10 PM
I got scammed for purple bone plate once (yeah I know, purple), but that was way back when scamming was possible, before secure trade. How do people still get scammed? I thought it was pretty much impossible, unless you are talking about people like the guy who offers iTunes card codes for gold, etc....

Violentsaint
07-22-2010, 09:34 PM
lol i was on my low lvl bear before he was lvl 45 and i tried to buy a swamp rats blackmetal claymore and the guy opened trade with me and i entered my money and he was like "hit accept" and i was like "weres the sword" and he responded "wth its there" and then i said "um no its not" and he left town haha

KingFu
07-22-2010, 09:36 PM
lol i was on my low lvl bear before he was lvl 45 and i tried to buy a swamp rats blackmetal claymore and the guy opened trade with me and i entered my money and he was like "hit accept" and i was like "weres the sword" and he responded "wth its there" and then i said "um no its not" and he left town haha

LMAO, almost as bad as the time this guy opened a trade, asked how much gold I had, I told him "30K, I'm kinda poor" and he said "Wow, let me see!" I put it up, and he checked the mark, I asked why he checked it and he's like "I didn't" and then he leaves. LMAO!

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-22-2010, 09:40 PM
LMAO, almost as bad as the time this guy opened a trade, asked how much gold I had, I told him "30K, I'm kinda poor" and he said "Wow, let me see!" I put it up, and he checked the mark, I asked why he checked it and he's like "I didn't" and then he leaves. LMAO!

DOOD. Therre was this guy claiming that his money is "hacked". He says every 4 gp is 90k. He asked me to put up all my pinks and purples in the trade, then he put up 4 gp and placed the check. I was like, "NOOB SCAMMER THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER NOOOOB SCAMMER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!!!!"

LOL.

Haikus
07-22-2010, 10:37 PM
this was at beginning of ao2 when blasters were so rare and popular but here's my scam...richie(kingrichie) had a lvl 43 jeweled theif alien blaster...I wanted one really bad so when he got a another one (ryloxx') he gave me his jeweled theif alien blaster till I got a blaster ....so I sold that one for 650k knowing I could buy another or b4 I got one cuz that was like alot for one wep IMO but that didn't happen ...we were farming and one dropped in my group there was a order so blaster was given to me...richie had just joined and saw that I had got the blaster so he asked for his ..at first I tried to tell him I sold it but he wouldn't listen cuz I didn't give it to him at first he was all like u sold it didn't u so the other person in the match (nameless) said tell him u let a friend borrow it till u get him another so I told him that and after 10min. of argueing I told him I sold it so he said give me the blaster (snipers lvl 45) I just got until I got him another so thirty min. later I felt really bad and was farming him another I told (nameless) to give richie the 650k I got from his till I got him another jeweled alien blaster lvl 43 cuz richie wouldn't speak to me so later on (can't tell u how long cuz I don't remember) He was pvping I got him his exact same blaster from a friend who had one I promised him a snipers lvl 45 blaster because i knew richie would give me my blaster and money so I invited him to a game (trusted him so much I gave him the blaster no trade) gave him blaster and ask for my blaster and money he said no dude we made new agreement next three blasters we(farming party) are yours(he said nameless didn't say anything about me getting money back but he did promise me my money cuz he said he spent it)... I said no we didn't...etc.(in a nutshell we argued) I have a screenshot of that but I don't know how to post it...so I ended up with nothing ..everyday I asked for my stuff when I saw him and he ignored me....just 3 days ago (maybe earlier not sure) I realized he removed me ...and (nameless) told me he threatened to ignore him cuz he asked about my money and blaster...that's my scam and only scam ever from someone I trusted ...still don't have blaster or money or the three from new deal he made(because he didn't tell me...HOW DO U MAKE A NEW AGREEMENT WITHOUT TELLING THE OTHER PERSON?)but now I don't really care about it all now but that's my scam :)

KingFu
07-22-2010, 10:47 PM
this was at beginning of ao2 when blasters were so rare and popular but here's my scam...richie(kingrichie) had a lvl 43 jeweled theif alien blaster...I wanted one really bad so when he got a another one (ryloxx') he gave me his jeweled theif alien blaster till I got a blaster ....so I sold that one for 650k knowing I could buy another or b4 I got one cuz that was like alot for one wep IMO but that didn't happen ...we were farming and one dropped in my group there was a order so blaster was given to me...richie had just joined and saw that I had got the blaster so he asked for his ..at first I tried to tell him I sold it but he wouldn't listen cuz I didn't give it to him at first he was all like u sold it didn't u so the other person in the match (nameless) said tell him u let a friend borrow it till u get him another so I told him that and after 10min. of argueing I told him I sold it so he said give me the blaster (snipers lvl 45) I just got until I got him another so thirty min. later I felt really bad and was farming him another I told (nameless) to give richie the 650k I got from his till I got him another jeweled alien blaster lvl 43 cuz richie wouldn't speak to me so later on (can't tell u how long cuz I don't remember) He was pvping I got him his exact same blaster from a friend who had one I promised him a snipers lvl 45 blaster because i knew richie would give me my blaster and money so I invited him to a game (trusted him so much I gave him the blaster no trade) gave him blaster and ask for my blaster and money he said no dude we made new agreement next three blasters we(farming party) are yours(he said nameless didn't say anything about me getting money back but he did promise me my money cuz he said he spent it)... I said no we didn't...etc.(in a nutshell we argued) I have a screenshot of that but I don't know how to post it...so I ended up with nothing ..everyday I asked for my stuff when I saw him and he ignored me....just 3 days ago (maybe earlier not sure) I realized he removed me ...and (nameless) told me he threatened to ignore him cuz he asked about my money and blaster...that's my scam and only scam ever from someone I trusted ...still don't have blaster or money or the three from new deal he made(because he didn't tell me...HOW DO U MAKE A NEW AGREEMENT WITHOUT TELLING THE OTHER PERSON?)but now I don't really care about it all now but that's my scam :)

I heard about that, by the way, here's how to post screenies: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?995-How-to-post-screenshots-using-ONLY-your-Iphone.&highlight=post+screenshots

KingFu
07-22-2010, 11:18 PM
**bump** :D

Haikus
07-22-2010, 11:23 PM
http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx131/Haiku387/b55aede3.jpg

KingFu
07-22-2010, 11:26 PM
http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx131/Haiku387/b55aede3.jpg

Didn't he get the blaster and refuse to give you it? Or was that "nameless"?

Haikus
07-22-2010, 11:38 PM
it was richie and i havent seen money or blaster let alone i dont even know if he still plays since he removed me

KingFu
07-22-2010, 11:52 PM
I haven't seen him in game or on forums.....

Violentsaint
07-23-2010, 12:43 AM
I haven't seen him in game or on forums.....

neither... im gonna facebook him and ask him whats up.

EDIT: msged him and waiting for reply...

Barbamitsos
07-23-2010, 01:21 AM
I got scammed by lightninglord for a blaster. Gz lightspit
http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a449/sirtanker/936d8b6c.jpg http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a449/sirtanker/0e41b966.jpg

It would be beter for u and the whole pl to leave.... Many scammers and noob already. We dont need +1

Oh and flaimdude dont answer to this post.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
07-23-2010, 01:38 AM
http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a449/sirtanker/936d8b6c.jpg http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a449/sirtanker/0e41b966.jpg

It would be beter for u and the whole pl to leave.... Many scammers and noob already. We dont need +1

??????? so you want everyone in the entire game except you to leave this game? Also, ther is a difference between being forced a promise and making promise at will. just saying...

KingFu
07-23-2010, 01:55 AM
??????? so you want everyone in the entire game except you to leave this game? Also, ther is a difference between being forced a promise and making promise at will. just saying...

If you didn't want to promise, then you should have left, instead of scamming. It wasn't against your will, you could have left...

Barbamitsos
07-23-2010, 01:57 AM
Exactly like mystical says. No i just want U to leave the game. Ure a pain in the *** for most lvl 45s as i asked em

Jstizar
07-23-2010, 01:58 AM

I hate it when you complain like you are, I like you a lot barb but You really just can't let something go. He didn't scam you seeing as you never physically had the item, sure maybe he metaphysically scammed you, Lol. I'm not saying you didn't get a raw deal or anything and that you shouldn't hate lightning..just saying you should call it something else. Don't start to spam in town about me being a hater because i posted this :P

KingFu
07-23-2010, 02:03 AM

EDIT: By the way, once again, by "dick" rogue meant detective, look it up.

n.
Dick: A detective
A chiefly British. A fellow.

Violentsaint
07-23-2010, 02:51 AM
man i wish i had screenshots for this as proof, but i entered town today and was just chilling in town with mysticaldream and haikus and fabz yells out in town "LOOK WHO IT IS!!!" and im like ... and he responded "VIOLENTSAINT THE HATER"

i know this isnt a scam but geez... what got into him... just cos everyone donated pinks to me for my charity instead of to fabz for his merchants guild...

i think i might have hit a nerve somewere along the line...

EDIT: hey barb if you want to rotate your screenshot download cropforfree app, choose a screenshot, rotate it by 90' and save the image. :)

Staffed
07-23-2010, 05:55 AM
thats deep

KingFu
07-23-2010, 06:02 AM
man i wish i had screenshots for this as proof, but i entered town today and was just chilling in town with mysticaldream and haikus and fabz yells out in town "LOOK WHO IT IS!!!" and im like ... and he responded "VIOLENTSAINT THE HATER"

i know this isnt a scam but geez... what got into him... just cos everyone donated pinks to me for my charity instead of to fabz for his merchants guild...

i think i might have hit a nerve somewere along the line...

EDIT: hey barb if you want to rotate your screenshot download cropforfree app, choose a screenshot, rotate it by 90' and save the image. :)

Well Fabz is gonna hate, so...
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee208/whoaitsmisa/haters-gonna-hate.jpg

flaimdude
07-23-2010, 11:08 AM
I hate it when you complain like you are, I like you a lot barb but You really just can't let something go. He didn't scam you seeing as you never physically had the item, sure maybe he metaphysically scammed you, Lol. I'm not saying you didn't get a raw deal or anything and that you shouldn't hate lightning..just saying you should call it something else. Don't start to spam in town about me being a hater because i posted this :P

True this.

KingFu
07-23-2010, 05:25 PM
**bump**

:D

KingFu
09-12-2010, 06:21 PM
That pic is disturbing now that I look back on it. I thought I might comment here to let haikus' posts be more seen.

Haikus
09-12-2010, 06:33 PM
haha ya he did but yd u point out my post?besides..still havent seen money or blasters but irdc anymore i hardly play and havent really seen him and besides scammers gone scam.

bmc85uk
09-12-2010, 07:16 PM

n.

Hahaha brilliant... Dude stop being such a detective. ;)

KingFu
09-12-2010, 07:20 PM
Rofl. It also means "richie" no joke, google said it's a nickname for richie in like europe. So who do we know named richie?;)

TwinkTastical
09-12-2010, 07:23 PM
Rofl. It also means "richie" no joke, google said it's a nickname for richie in like europe. So who do we know named richie?;)

Your such a dick xD

vulgarstrike
09-12-2010, 07:23 PM
rich has/had a hot gf

bmc85uk
09-12-2010, 07:30 PM
Yeah Dick is a nickname for Richard, Dick Van Dyke's name isn't actually Dick, people vary it as well, Dickie for example.

Funnily enough, I know a guy named Richard Head, I begged him to become a private detective, but he didn't see the funny side.

KingFu
09-12-2010, 07:33 PM
Bahahahhahahahhahah. That's amazing!! Rofl

Haikus
09-12-2010, 07:33 PM
Yeah Dick is a nickname for Richard, Dick Van Dyke's name isn't actually Dick, people vary it as well, Dickie for example.

Funnily enough, I know a guy named Richard Head, I begged him to become a private detective, but he didn't see the funny side.

hahahahaahahahah rofl now thats funny...and i bet he was a really nice guy? so the name probably didnt fit to well XD

jonboy
09-12-2010, 08:51 PM
lol, I remember a episode of the "IT Guys" when the girl was going out with a guy called Peter File

cry
09-12-2010, 09:34 PM
This game has scammed me out of at least $30.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-12-2010, 09:34 PM

n.

No I'm pretty sure rogue meant dick in the other meaning...

But this is the past, forget about this subject :D

cry
09-12-2010, 09:36 PM
Dick = Richard. So you are real richard mate =)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-12-2010, 09:37 PM
Dick = Richard. So you are real richard mate =)

Lol.........

Haikus
09-12-2010, 09:39 PM
This game has scammed me out of at least $30.

haha and whos fault is this?;)...new campaign same ole' same ole' so u knew what you were getting yourself into so its your fault..if u were being serious:p

cry
09-12-2010, 09:40 PM
haha and whos fault is this?;)...new campaign same ole' same ole' so u knew what you were getting yourself into so its your fault..if u were being serious:p

No mate I am srs bzns.

Haikus
09-12-2010, 09:43 PM
well you knew what you were getting so its your fault..so deal with it:)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-12-2010, 09:43 PM
well you knew what you were getting so its your fault..so deal with it:)

Zomg it's haikus!!!!!

-gets shotgun- jk :).

cry
09-12-2010, 09:56 PM
PSSHHH.
http://www.commercecreators.com/sites/folder483/site_images_system/user/The_Big_Gun.jpg

Hadesofshadow
09-12-2010, 11:00 PM
Rofl nice pic 

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-12-2010, 11:11 PM
PSSHHH.
http://www.commercecreators.com/sites/folder483/site_images_system/user/The_Big_Gun.jpg

LMAO

Fjnrjncdjnjcnndj