PDA

View Full Version : Server maintenance?

Exile
01-05-2012, 08:53 PM
Hi, I'm not really sure where to put this, but I figured this should be an okay spot. I've been trying to log into the game for more than 2 days now and every time it says that the server is down for maintenance. I've looked through the forums and facebook but I can't find anything stating maintenance to be on-going.

Could someone please let me know if maintenance is actually occurring or if I'm glitched/bugged and if so, how to correct the issue ( I have tried reinstalling. )

Thank you,
Exile

ghost.mw
01-05-2012, 09:03 PM
Try to uninstall the app than install it again

JaytB
01-05-2012, 09:08 PM
It might be that you are behind a firewall of some sorts. Schools, companies... Often block certain ports for security reasons.

There's no maintenance going on so it must have something to do with your connection.

Exile
01-05-2012, 09:41 PM
I'm at my house on my iPad which is where/what I always play from. I've tried uninstall/reinstall and it still says the same. I'm open to suggestions :/

Reddwing
01-05-2012, 09:46 PM
Does your internet connection work in general? Maybe its the router or the network itself is down?

Delphina
01-05-2012, 09:47 PM
I know this must be frustrating and I'm sorry you are having this problem. I'll make sure to include this in my report. Thank you

Exile
01-05-2012, 10:43 PM
Does your internet connection work in general? Maybe its the router or the network itself is down?

I'm using it right now to be on the forums. :P

Thank you Delphina for your sympathy and assistance in reporting this issue.