PDA

View Full Version : Important!! Must read

Cool4ever100
01-05-2012, 09:24 PM
I have a very important thing I have to say to everyone! It is top secret so you cannot tell anyone! If you are ready to no what it is and you are not scared of anything... Keep reading if not turn around! The most important thing I have to say is... DID EVERYONE HAVE A GOOD DAY??? Remember this is TOP SECRET!

Reddwing
01-05-2012, 09:27 PM
Something even more top secret...HOW WAS YOURS?? hmmmmm? My day was ok-ish.

BodMaster
01-05-2012, 09:30 PM
Same ol' tho it brought me one day closer to something important/special ;)

Cool4ever100
01-05-2012, 09:39 PM
Something even more top secret...HOW WAS YOURS?? hmmmmm? My day was ok-ish.Mine was great and thanx for asking! But one problem is that your was ok-ISH!! !?!? UMM IT SHIULD BE GREAT here have a little virtual cookie that you will never really have but hear (gives cookie) *POOF* magic cookie now makes you have a spectacular day! Muahaha noe suffer with pure awesomeness hehe

Reddwing
01-05-2012, 09:43 PM
Mine was great and thanx for asking! But one problem is that your was ok-ISH!! !?!? UMM IT SHIULD BE GREAT here have a little virtual cookie that you will never really have but hear (gives cookie) *POOF* magic cookie now makes you have a spectacular day! Muahaha noe suffer with pure awesomeness hehe

Thank you for the cookies!!!y virtual self feels better now. :D Im glad to hear you had a good day!

Cool4ever100
01-05-2012, 09:45 PM
Thank you for the cookies!!!y virtual self feels better now. :D Im glad to hear you had a good day!o yeah! Score one for the magic cookies