View Full Version : Pocket legends Classic

daysalalican01
12-30-2019, 07:58 PM
(BEFORE I START I KNOW THIS IS IN AL!)

Yea I know this was a thing back in 2015 - 2018(talking about classic). But I want to bring this up, because I think it will make PL more enjoyable. So let's go to the point. Maybe many of you know Path of exile and I really like the System of it very much where you can choose between Hardcore mode (when you die once you have to restart at the beginning) or Normal (like PL right now). I know back in PL days *2010* you had to choose your Realm (Server) ,why not have two different servers where players can choose between Hardcore mode and Normal mode but obviously in 2010 and maybe add a little bit of extra (prizes) in Hardcore mode so players have to fight for something. And the best Part of everything is that everyone can enjoy PL in it's glorys days!

PS: This is just a idea, I don't expect much out of it. I just wanna hear your ideas if you like it or not and what you want or would change.

Axals
12-31-2019, 01:21 AM
This actually sounds really good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waug
12-31-2019, 07:38 AM
Just my opinion but still -
1- It won't be as much as thrilling as it was when we first played. It would still feel like an old game which we already gone through, can't NEVER be same experience not even close.
2- More servers means splitting players where players can't even PM each other lol, but could be just a different game mode.

Rather a new STS game would make sense more, I would like survival aspect and battle royale like pvp modes maintaining classic PL pvp system and mechanism.

daysalalican01
12-31-2019, 07:43 AM
1. I agree and disagree on that one I know for some Players it won't be the same as it use to, but still for other players they want to experience PL in the old days I played PL when you could play it on Android in Nov.

2. Then my second idea was to have PL 2010 but only on Hardcore mode? Would make for me more sense actually...

daysalalican01
01-10-2020, 03:51 PM
This actually sounds really good

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI know.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Tomers
01-12-2020, 02:41 AM