PDA

View Full Version : Please no awake event

Encryptions
01-01-2020, 02:58 PM
Awake gems are already cheap as heck . Bringing this event back this early will really screw up the economy for items.
Do not bring this event back this early guys, this economy is going to get screwed over harshly and every item is going to be dirt cheap, there are over 10mil awake gems in this game. I don't mean to be rude but I really don't want to see this economy die nor does any one else. Having it before expansion was the best time because all the new cap stuff is out and we can make them op. Bringing this event out before new cap stuff comes out is a bad idea also.

Ak_paradox
01-01-2020, 02:59 PM
+1

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk

Leafeon
01-01-2020, 03:01 PM
Nah im fine with everything being cheap bring back the awake event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m3cy
They want money

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

YameteSenpai
Happy New Year! - Sts. Greedy as f

Sent from my vivo 1817 using Tapatalk

pro123
01-01-2020, 03:04 PM
I hope they make not tradeable the 8k awake gems

Sent from my vivo 1726 using Tapatalk

QuaseT
01-01-2020, 03:09 PM
If they keep making this event also during expansions and not only at the end its fair i guess. Considering many want gold loot awakes for vardan gates and it will make new weapons even more attractive now its not that bad at all. Still got your point but i dont see it as a disaster if we get some new awakes on the few new pieces of equipement aswell.

Drannak
01-01-2020, 03:11 PM
Nah im fine with everything being cheap bring back the awake event

Same here , I'm totally fine with it too.

slaaayerrr
01-01-2020, 03:22 PM
crying babies hoarded blue gems and wanted ez gold but event came again too early - "ECONOMY RUINED!!!"

m3cy
01-01-2020, 03:23 PM
crying babies hoarded blue gems and wanted ez gold but event came again too early - "ECONOMY RUINED!!!"U want more armor awake?

slaaayerrr
01-01-2020, 03:24 PM
U want more armor awake?

yes, help me find ring pls
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?474001-buy-perni-ring-dex-op-armor-awake

m3cy
01-01-2020, 03:27 PM
yes, help me find ring pls
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?474001-buy-perni-ring-dex-op-armor-awakePolice sell

Encryptions
01-01-2020, 03:31 PM
crying babies hoarded blue gems and wanted ez gold but event came again too early - "ECONOMY RUINED!!!"

I have 0 awake gems on me. What I do have is a 400gl ava set 50gl war helm + vest, 90gl aa, and a 140gl weapon. I hate to just buy these items for over 100mil then watch them drop to 60m.
This event was only supposed to come out around June when all of the level cap items have came out for the year.

Snowdager
01-01-2020, 03:33 PM
+1 event is to early. Waiting for the new gear is best.

jasonn112
+++++++1!!!!!!!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

slaaayerrr
I hate to just buy these items for over 100mil then watch them drop to 60m.
don't buy then? lol

Ak_paradox
01-01-2020, 03:35 PM
don't buy then? lolLol this guy doesn't make any sense

Encryptions
01-01-2020, 03:35 PM
don't buy then? lolAlready did, I wanted to gold loot farm and see how fun it is compared to merching. It is alot more fun than merching all day in the game and doing nothing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

slaaayerrr
01-01-2020, 03:37 PM
Already did, I wanted to gold loot farm and see how fun it is compared to merching. It is alot more fun than merching all day in the game and doing nothing.

are you new in game or? all gears getting cheaper always, not only gl awakes

if u getting so much fun farming with gl and bored of merching, why u ever care about ur items price, just continue farm lol

maybe i can get nice explanation about " Bringing this event back this early will really screw up the economy for items." ?
every expansion - and all endgame items drop in price too, so maybe sts shouldn't release new content? only because you bought your items overpriced?

QuaseT
01-01-2020, 03:58 PM
are you new in game or? all gears getting cheaper always, not only gl awakes

if u getting so much fun farming with gl and bored of merching, why u ever care about ur items price, just continue farm lol

maybe i can get nice explanation about " Bringing this event back this early will really screw up the economy for items." ?
every expansion - and all items drop in price too, so maybe sts shouldn't release new content? only because you bought your items overpriced?

Thats actually true. Also imagine every item would just increase in price and never fall. That would mean you can invest in everything and would still make profit. Thats like the most basic merch advice you can get and I wonder why people still dont know that investing in gear is a risk sometimes. This game is going for so many years, people should know. Also yea you can vardan valley for some hours and get the gold back easily.

Player4L
01-01-2020, 04:15 PM
Dude go with the flow we need this

Xyv.io
01-01-2020, 04:51 PM
It's completely fine for the awake event because people made millions from valley gates, now this event will balance the gold overflow.
-1 for ur post.

Encryptions
01-01-2020, 04:55 PM
I guess everyone is happy with this event 3x a year, especially if it happens right after they buy their op armor set in game they have spent a month or 2 looking for.

Disproof
01-01-2020, 05:00 PM
I have to say just RIP ECONOMY Happy New Year btw all

Shocan
01-01-2020, 05:11 PM
I guess everyone is happy with this event 3x a year, especially if it happens right after they buy their op armor set in game they have spent a month or 2 looking for.

It's 2020 man, and it's a new season. Full reset, it's not the "third time this year."

Encryptions
01-01-2020, 05:13 PM
It's 2020 man, and it's a new season. Full reset, it's not the "third time this year."3 times in 2020. First of the year, then before pirate booty, then before expansion.

jasonn112
01-01-2020, 05:44 PM
It's completely fine for the awake event because people made millions from valley gates, now this event will balance the gold overflow.
-1 for ur post.People make much more in awakening event, almost double the gold they have invested and we have this type of event 3 times a year

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Korabiv
01-01-2020, 05:48 PM
Yeah, I’m disappointed from this. Was hoping to use my items from last awakening event for a swamp temple challenge, but guess I never got to.

Now will have to try and find more op gear if I want to stand a chance.

ThreadPolice
01-01-2020, 06:23 PM
I have 0 awake gems on me. What I do have is a 400gl ava set 50gl war helm + vest, 90gl aa, and a 140gl weapon. I hate to just buy these items for over 100mil then watch them drop to 60m.
This event was only supposed to come out around June when all of the level cap items have came out for the year.

No offense but that’s your own risk.. I remember i bought sts on its release for 38m.. 2 weeks later it dropped to 12m. It’s about making choices sir, a market goes up and down, just, the skill is to sell at its optimum[emoji4].

ThreadPolice
01-01-2020, 06:26 PM

Fyi, a new year started. And last year it was 2 times, not 3.. less cry please, you also made a cry thread about the valley locks after you purchased many of them for cheap (as far as I’ve heard). Be nice to the less rich players in the game and give them an opportunity to get a chance as well in Gates.

Also, talk less about yourself, it’ll reduce your ego, you’re not alone in this world.

Encryptions
01-01-2020, 06:49 PM
Fyi, a new year started. And last year it was 2 times, not 3.. less cry please, you also made a cry thread about the valley locks after you purchased many of them for cheap (as far as I’ve heard). Be nice to the less rich players in the game and give them an opportunity to get a chance as well in Gates.

Also, talk less about yourself, it’ll reduce your ego, you’re not alone in this world.

The lock thread was in traders market. I was buying locked massive mechs to open in a video for 20-25k each because valley locks were 10k~ each at the time. The devs decide to say they are removing the valley lock drops in the event and change them to marsh. No one wanted to inform me of that; instead they want to open their mouths and trash talk.

Hadec
01-01-2020, 07:44 PM

Also, talk less about yourself, it’ll reduce your ego, you’re not alone in this world.Well said....but i do really think its a blank page if u know what i mean....

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

MømøVęliåDęvīlükē61239
01-01-2020, 09:20 PM
Honestly the only people angry at this are those who are selling gears with good stats for millions, This awake lvls the game so every one has chance for good gear awakes, Honestly for some one like u encriptions to say this, u have fallen into greed.

TheBlairWitch
01-01-2020, 09:24 PM
This awake even sure is a big surprise, not sure if to feal happy or sad

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

Mojos
01-01-2020, 09:55 PM

True... lol... 11char...

Snowdager
01-01-2020, 09:57 PM
Honestly the only people angry at this are those who are selling gears with good stats for millions, This awake lvls the game so every one has chance for good gear awakes, Honestly for some one like u encriptions to say this, u have fallen into greed.

Actually, Honestly the only ones ok with it are hoping for and easy way to get rich, and are not worried about how this effects the pricing of everything.

P.S. I don’t have any awakes, and I haven’t recently bought gear, or anything else, so don’t bother saying that’s why I’ve said this.

Sheentaro
01-01-2020, 10:02 PM
Did you guys ever thought that there might be a reason for them to release the event this early? One reason I can think of is the Valley Gates. We all know that the Gates are more rewarding than the Winter Event itself, so the tendency is there will be more people farming the gates than the winter with their op gl awakened items they got from the previous awakening event.

And let's be real though, there isn't really enough gold sink in-game right now, so they did this rather than ruining a recently buffed content.

I know that I'm missing a lot of points here, but this is just an opinion :)

TheMadElf
01-01-2020, 11:06 PM
-1 Buy at your own risk

Totoro
01-01-2020, 11:41 PM
I agree that the event seems to be too soon, but also that it's too late to cancel. We spend a lot awakening and/or buying the gear we want - to have it repeat every 4 months is really hard especially for those that farm maps for their gold. Having said that I don't agree in cancelling this now - since the announcement the market has already changed and to cancel last minute would just leave another group upset. I say we just have to go with it, offer our feedback to sts and hope it gets taken into consideration for next time.
Awaken event is kinda newish only past few years or so, people complained 1/yr was too infrequent so maybe sts is working on finding a good balance.

srazman
01-02-2020, 12:25 AM
How is the awakening event ruining the economy? Enlighten me, please...

will0
01-02-2020, 12:28 AM
STS events are always not predictable... i agree with STS on more awakening event and -merchers trying to sell high price

Grimmstroke
01-02-2020, 12:30 AM
nahh this event can boost the farming efficiently because of new awakes such as 20%boss dmg / 50gl awakens so yea not to cry and complain couz i didnt spent billions last awake event if pricing gonna be cheap look back at 2014 where nekro is only for 2.2m and singe is 700k

Lawpvp
01-02-2020, 01:22 AM
People who hoarded the awake gems and want to make profit side with the OP. People who want the awake gems to be cheap do not. Simple as that

shadowronn
01-02-2020, 01:41 AM
Why do you think you more about the economy of the game than the people who spend months if not years developing this game?

Tsuchii
01-02-2020, 02:16 AM
Why do you think you more about the economy of the game than the people who spend months if not years developing this game?They are developing game sweetie. Not studying economy.
nahh this event can boost the farming efficiently because of new awakes such as 20%boss dmg / 50gl awakens so yea not to cry and complain couz i didnt spent billions last awake event if pricing gonna be cheap look back at 2014 where nekro is only for 2.2m and singe is 700kThere are enough items with gold loot or boss damage already.
STS events are always not predictable... i agree with STS on more awakening event and -merchers trying to sell high priceHigh price? Is 20k high? lol?
How is the awakening event ruining the economy? Enlighten me, please...Read comments, you'll find answer.
Honestly the only people angry at this are those who are selling gears with good stats for millions, This awake lvls the game so every one has chance for good gear awakes, Honestly for some one like u encriptions to say this, u have fallen into greed.No one has spare gears to sell. You always have a chance to awaken your gear and let me remind - good awakes only for elite awakens which you can buy with plat. Keep swiping dollars from your card.

Also, talk less about yourself, it’ll reduce your ego, you’re not alone in this world.Less rich? I really wonder if there are someone new or something. Since no one plays AL at all except old players.
-1 for ur post.Wish you had said that at Festerfang expansion or for esg farm.

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Yoloswagx
01-02-2020, 02:16 AM
they shud bring awake event twice a year, it gives new player mobility and flexibility to be in the range of old player....

Lets be clear here, awake gems are scarce because u can only obtain them by farming incense fragment to make one which takes a long time to collect to even make one, whereas elite awakes arent because it will always be available in the store for purchase and people needs them to get stronger...considering that a most profitable way to earn gold is to farm in high levels area like valley...

To say the least, even if a new player cant afford 20-30mil item to match the requirement to cope with the difficulty of valley, they could at least get a better awake with gl, or primary stats with a cheaper way rather spending high amount of golds which takes them months to work..

The purpose of this event is literally "get your dream awakes" not specifically merch...merch can come in many other methods...so stop begging..and cope with the flow of the game...there wont always be a profit when u merch

These people would literally beg for items like ava set and all the item in the game to never return..but guess what..u cant have everything to your ownself

Take my word for it, blue gem is scarce and will rise after the event, whereas elite awakes will stay the same

Reasonably speaking, Blue Awake shud only get 10-30% of its price to rise for it to remain accessable for everyone. Before the event thread was posted, this gems are worth twice.

Ps: There will always be people who wont agree to this due to their ego and unsatisfaction. I merch Blue awakes too n sold em all... Some people who still hold the last 6months gem speculating it to rise for even more will be mad but whats done is done, event thread is posted, now enjoy the event!![emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Tsuchii
01-02-2020, 02:18 AM
they shud bring awake event twice a year, it gives new player mobility and flexibility to be in the range of old player....

Lets be clear here, awake gems are scarce and people needs them to get stronger...considering that a most profitable way to earn gold is to farm in high levels area like valley...

To say the least, even if a new player cant afford 20-30mil item to match the requirement to cope with the difficulty of valley, they could at least get a better awake with gl, or primary stats with a cheaper way rather spending high amount of golds which takes them months to work..

The purpose of this event is literally "get your dream awakes" not specifically merch...merch can come in many other methods...so stop begging..and cope with the flow of the game...there wont always be a profit when u merch

These people would literally beg for items like ava set and all the item in the game to never return..but guess what..u cant have everything to your ownself

Sent from my SM-G965F using TapatalkScarce awakens, hmm.. Scarce ones are elite ones, not normals. Saying again, good awakes for elite gems lol.

P.S against your p.s: There will always be people who act like angels but we know y'all. :3

Pinklips
01-02-2020, 05:00 AM
Those people who didn't buy awake gems last event and those who think that 18k is a high price, are being happy about this event. But the real fact we all know is this event will destroy the economy and the balance of the game. Already millions and millions of awake gems are available but they again brought it back. Now price of everything will drop again and rip economy. I guess I will just take some break from this game

Ak_paradox
01-02-2020, 05:51 AM
Those people who didn't buy awake gems last event and those who think that 18k is a high price, are being happy about this event. But the real fact we all know is this event will destroy the economy and the balance of the game. Already millions and millions of awake gems are available but they again brought it back. Now price of everything will drop again and rip economy. I guess I will just take some break from this game++++1 taking a break too.

ThreadPolice
01-02-2020, 06:08 AM
Those people who didn't buy awake gems last event and those who think that 18k is a high price, are being happy about this event. But the real fact we all know is this event will destroy the economy and the balance of the game. Already millions and millions of awake gems are available but they again brought it back. Now price of everything will drop again and rip economy. I guess I will just take some break from this game

I bought awake gems, a lot, also made some gold of it but I am stuck w some remaining. There is not a big deal with it tho, because you bought them for 8k, so you will not have a loss. Also, I read this which I totally agree on;

“In theory, as when there is a high turnover of awake gems, it should result in a decrease of available pure gold in the game. The same principle with Sir Spendalot.

Just, one thing, if people do not open these gems and resell, the gold amount basically stays the same. I think the amount of Gold That you are able to loot has to be reduced to make a for sure working gold sink. People will have less to spend, so prices go down due a decrease of demand for high expenditure.

After all, SpaceTime Studios is a company, a company that strives for profit.. it ain’t a non-profit institution haha”.

The economy ain’t broken because of this, it is basically a way to remove the millions looted from Valley Gates. If you really want to save the economy, STOP GETTING 800000000%GL AND RUN GATES LIKE A NO-LIFE, making 2m per hour.

That’s how you can save the economy, because gold loot is the main reason for this inflation, remove the gold loot and the demand of expensive items will decrease, which lead to cheaper items and a higher value of gold to plat (currently 1 plat = 10k) but I assume we want 1 plat = 1k?

Yoloswagx
01-02-2020, 06:16 AM
I bought awake gems, a lot, also made some gold of it but I am stuck w some remaining. There is not a big deal with it tho, because you bought them for 8k, so you will not have a loss. Also, I read this which I totally agree on;

“In theory, as when there is a high turnover of awake gems, it should result in a decrease of available pure gold in the game. The same principle with Sir Spendalot.

Just, one thing, if people do not open these gems and resell, the gold amount basically stays the same. I think the amount of Gold That you are able to loot has to be reduced to make a for sure working gold sink. People will have less to spend, so prices go down due a decrease of demand for high expenditure.

After all, SpaceTime Studios is a company, a company that strives for profit.. it ain’t a non-profit institution haha”.

The economy ain’t broken because of this, it is basically a way to remove the millions looted from Valley Gates. If you really want to save the economy, STOP GETTING 800000000%GL AND RUN GATES LIKE A NO-LIFE, making 2m per hour.

That’s how you can save the economy, because gold loot is the main reason for this inflation, remove the gold loot and the demand of expensive items will decrease, which lead to cheaper items and a higher value of gold to plat (currently 1 plat = 10k) but I assume we want 1 plat = 1k?agreed, this event is not the downfall for the economy. Gold will remain stable as people are still able to loot gold from it... There will nvr be a deflation due to this event, gold will continuosly flows out of the valley area.

Dont get mad when u failed to sell ur gems in time, nextime merch better, don b too greedy or u will be in a win some u lose some...regardless ull still earn 20% of the gem u bought after the event..don be upset that u miss the opportunity to sell it with 100% profit margin...suck it up man

Overgrown
01-02-2020, 07:25 AM
Awake gems are already cheap as heck . Bringing this event back this early will really screw up the economy for items.
Do not bring this event back this early guys, this economy is going to get screwed over harshly and every item is going to be dirt cheap, there are over 10mil awake gems in this game. I don't mean to be rude but I really don't want to see this economy die nor does any one else. Having it before expansion was the best time because all the new cap stuff is out and we can make them op. Bringing this event out before new cap stuff comes out is a bad idea also.

You only speak for yourself because of huge loss you'll be getting this event, and to correct what you said, AL's economy is unpredictable ever since.

People made millions from this kind event, hoarding and being rich by just letting the time goes by, for past years. Let the business bite you back.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Overgrown
01-02-2020, 07:30 AM
The lock thread was in traders market. I was buying locked massive mechs to open in a video for 20-25k each because valley locks were 10k~ each at the time. The devs decide to say they are removing the valley lock drops in the event and change them to marsh. No one wanted to inform me of that; instead they want to open their mouths and trash talk.I stood up for the valley crate farmers, it took time for them to craft 1 piece of valley crate and yet sts made that mistake, all I can see is greed and no remorse for others.

shadowronn
01-02-2020, 07:48 AM
They are developing game sweetie. Not studying economy.
Okay "buddy", you've made two bold assumptions:
1. First was thinking that there are no employees at STS working/assigned toward the game's economy but we don't know that for sure. What we do know for sure is that you are not employed by STS to tell me they're not studying the game's economy.
2. "They are developing game sweetie" really?
Pls no ban, just banter :)

Tsuchii
01-02-2020, 07:51 AM
Okay "buddy", you've made two bold assumptions:
1. First was thinking that there are no employees at STS working/assigned toward the game's economy but we don't know that for sure. What we do know for sure is that you are not employed by STS to tell me they're not studying the game's economy.
2. "They are developing game sweetie" really?
Pls no ban, just banter :)Made me laugh, enjoy. XD

Spooked
01-02-2020, 08:24 AM
I doubt u care about the economy.
My guess is u hoarded alot of the gems and now are afraid to lose most of your profit

Tsuchii
01-02-2020, 08:45 AM
I doubt u care about the economy.
My guess is u hoarded alot of the gems and now are afraid to lose most of your profitOk ;-; I smell manipulation

Yoloswagx
01-02-2020, 08:50 AM
Ok ;-; I smell manipulation

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalkwats the point here? it looks irrelevant but jus to insinuate the situation

Vgex
01-02-2020, 09:53 AM
I do not understand that they complain if they then shout this event, let the administrators do their job and if they dated one day do not come crying like girls.

THE GOLDEN KING
01-02-2020, 10:11 AM
Sts is just trying to fund their “new” game.

Any-who, it would be great if we could have ‘Pirate Booty event’/8k awake gem event, 3 times a year too.

But I have noticed some economy changes, lb vanities/rare vanities are losing value, expensive items are becoming cheaper and easier to get. I do understand where you come from Encryptions, I wouldn’t want to pay 150m for an op gl set just to sell it for 50m weeks after buying it, but if it means frank/yeti and all those goodies could drop below 150-400m. I’m all in for this deflation.
Just my opinion though.

Silentkill
01-02-2020, 10:18 AM
Why should they drop in price? Demand for these lb vanities is still very very high, and because of gates and op goldloot sets, people will offer very high for it still
I dont see them dropping anytime soon

Encryptions
01-02-2020, 12:48 PM
Anyways this event comes and many more people hold awake gems and since there are way too many awake gems in the game; the price will decrease possibly below 8k ea. When they do take that action and fall below 8k each thats when you are going to care if this event comes around too much.
At the moment just about everyone who is disagreeing is saying that I have gems on me to merch and that I am "crying" about the event coming back. Oh please, my latest yt videos show me buying gems from the auction to awake my items. I even made a vid where I sold ALL of my awake gems.
I may lose money on my gl items but I don't really care anymore. Just be prepared to see what happens in the future.

Snowdager
01-02-2020, 05:31 PM
How is the awakening event ruining the economy? Enlighten me, please...

I can. See, when the awake event happens, the prices on a lot of things goes crazy. Especially gear. Things with 20m go down to 10m even on some items. Now for the extremely rich players it’s not that bad, they have enough gold to make profit off of this event and make up for what they lost. For the poor players, well, this event gives them a big boost. BUT for the middle class players, the ones who have worked forever to finally buy an expensive item, this event hurts them the most. Here is an example: a player buys a arc weapon with good awakes, (for, let’s say 15m, with very nice awakes), now this 15m took them half a year worth of farming to finally earn. Well next week this event comes, and poof, the weapon with “very good awakes” now has barely average awakes, and it’s value decreases significantly. Now this player has lost a ton of gold and had no way of knowing this was going to happen. I hope this helps!

Dreamwalker
01-02-2020, 07:04 PM
Honestly item price in this game got more expensive then years ago the cheapest 10elite awa sold for350k gold every time when event plat offer start..now 450k if this continue without any gold sink many item price will sky high maybe next year the elite awake will be 550k and it will be not just elite awa many gear will be the same see Ava belt years ago no awake 20+m now it's price just a belt reach 30+ and some ppl will sell for 40m well and it's during a winter event where a lot ppl open crate haha it's funny saying the game economy got ruin can u see the increase in every year and at that time no gate yet now many ppl farm like there is no TMR in gate well including me that is...XD....well at least every year there must be 3 time gold sink to happen to maintain the in item price see every 4month item price will increase fast enough so no need to worry... for rich ppl no need for them to complain cause they had so many item worth Almost a billion gold over the year of hard work...they spent time investing but it will be way better if some new player got a chance to be rich lol I had play this game and meet some new player but most of them quit due to high price item and they dont had any way to got gold loot item all they do farm chest it will took years for them if they do that so they need an opportunity to make them motivate to plays this game I am also the same without any lucky encounter it's way to hard....this is it the opportunity to rise for some ppl lol btw good luck all ^^ have a nice day....

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
01-02-2020, 07:16 PM
How are they going to have a gold sink if they release this event too much making the awakes constantly increasing in supply then demand drops making the awakes always below 10k each? If it keeps coming out too much then the people holding awakes will have to sell them at one point. Which could make the blue gems below 8k each. There are times people need gold and will sell anything to get gold no matter the price.

Dreamwalker
01-02-2020, 07:53 PM
Well I agree with you about that unless they make another's event that will sink the gold well it's up to sts they are developer they need to think of a new event as for this awake event like the guy comment in here he say this event had been announced so it's a bit late to stop it so if you stop it many more ppl will gonna complain well hopefully sts will truly wracking their brain in making a new gold sink event lol

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

Undershooting
01-03-2020, 02:36 AM
I agree with you, even I don’t have any awakening gems, I still think it’s not a good idea because players that spend their time and effort in buying expensive gears will now be cheaper for at least 25%-50%, not saying it’s not good, but I think they should’ve done this event sometime between this year so that:

The prices of awakes were high until they are not affordable for everyone
All the gears for this expansion is out, cuz than people will have to use the same old gears for valley even if they have the new arcane weap just because of the awakes

Yoloswagx
01-03-2020, 02:41 AM
Whoever buy items with good awake needs to know the risk, this event isnt for limited times and wont happen once in a lifetime. Spread your remorse elsewhere when u fail to sell them in time. Nextime, expect the unexpected. Clearly these gems are purchasable in store for cheap so you could use it for own gamble, not for investment...people miss the whole intention of this whole event

QuaseT
01-03-2020, 04:14 AM
Whoever buy items with good awake needs to know the risk, this event isnt for limited times and wont happen once in a lifetime. Spread your remorse elsewhere when u fail to sell them in time. Nextime, expect the unexpected. Clearly these gems are purchasable in store for cheap so you could use it for own gamble, not for investment...people miss the whole intention of this whole event

Sent from my SM-G965F using TapatalkThats true and people act like they are never going to raise again. Elite farmers gain 20m gold a day in valley gates... i promise if the map stays like this for a while the prices will go up again.

jannda
01-03-2020, 04:52 AM
-1 You still cant get more profit from your blue awaken gem that you buy before right? Then you say no for this event because you dont get enough profit from blue awaken gem that you buy before

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

Creepiest
01-03-2020, 05:21 AM
sorry -1 .. Some players including me need this Event and some dont .. We need to find good awakes rn and some see this event as hoarding event which it should be not, awake event is not intented for hoarding

Avaree
01-03-2020, 05:58 AM
I know my hardcore char could use some enhanced awakenings. Let it happen (: I support awakening event.

Silentkill
01-03-2020, 08:15 AM
I know my hardcore char could use some enhanced awakenings. Let it happen (: I support awakening event.

You support everything the devs release

Grimmstroke
01-03-2020, 08:25 AM
How are they going to have a gold sink if they release this event too much making the awakes constantly increasing in supply then demand drops making the awakes always below 10k each? If it keeps coming out too much then the people holding awakes will have to sell them at one point. Which could make the blue gems below 8k each. There are times people need gold and will sell anything to get gold no matter the price.

then dont hoard blue awake gem lmao
just to make profit in after months? i like the event because of the 50gl limited awake dont need to hoard blue gems couz i dont greed money i only farm im satisfied with 1-2mil per hour in valley and also u ppl should those who hoard blue awakes are the ones only affected about this couz we all know elite gems are better than blue u can unlock slots faster than blue lol why hoard for greed of money in the near future? just do offers and buy elite awakes in store my opinion tho ty

Avaree
01-03-2020, 09:15 AM

Nope, i dont. I don't support the release of hardcore APs, and many other things. But, its a game, so I generally dont complain.

Scll
01-03-2020, 09:58 AM

Hey who's this rude guy on forums? Me and my team appreciate devs hard work.

MageFFA
01-03-2020, 10:04 AM
Players in AL and PL complaining about enchants and cinco still keeps them in the game. Sheesh.

Ak_paradox
01-03-2020, 10:18 AM
Players in AL and PL complaining about enchants and cinco still keeps them in the game. Sheesh.There you go with your over reaction. Forums are for discussion and sts won't remove people from game just because your opinion doesn't match with others lol. We can only request them to release/ not release a "certain event" and if they still wish to do so, no hurt feelings all cool. So chill. Peace.

MageFFA
01-03-2020, 10:27 AM
There you go with your over reaction. Forums are for discussion and sts won't remove people from game just because your opinion doesn't match with others lol. We can only request them to release/ not release a "certain event" and if they still wish to do so, no hurt feelings all cool. So chill. Peace.

I think my statement is fair. Neither games player base wanted nor wants enchants and he's still too stubborn to remove em. Enchants are 8k per purchase here but are 10-35k per enchant in PL. Nobody wants this. When i played AL when it launched via PL forum the game was great. Wonder how it is now.

Encryptions
01-03-2020, 11:56 AM
-1 You still cant get more profit from your blue awaken gem that you buy before right? Then you say no for this event because you dont get enough profit from blue awaken gem that you buy before

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using TapatalkIf you would read more then you would know I don't have blue gems on me. I sold them in a video I posted on youtube and made a ton of profit.

Deuteronomy
01-03-2020, 12:50 PM
Nope, i dont. I don't support the release of hardcore APs, and many other things. But, its a game, so I generally dont complain.

Yeah, I generally go with the flow as well because I believe every move they make is a build up towards something else or ideas they already have in the making.

swoutttt
01-03-2020, 01:41 PM
Does this means we get like 3 or 4 eggzavier events this year :D

Grimmstroke
01-03-2020, 05:52 PM
If you would read more then you would know I don't have blue gems on me. I sold them in a video I posted on youtube and made a ton of profit.

the events intention is to awake and not to make profit all out of gems ( you can invest tho) so you're stating that in this event since the prices of last awake gem haven't recovered from what u expected to be @30-36k per gems now that u are complaining u can't make profit out of this anymore?

about the previous gears i still use the previous gear awakening but really what ppl really need is the 20%bd/50gl/15%elite dmg/ I didn't have those last awakening and the 50gl i sold thats why ppl need this event also to give chance to the poor to awake some items with 8k awake gem :)

Grimmstroke
01-03-2020, 05:54 PM
Does this means we get like 3 or 4 eggzavier events this year :D

eggzavier is a back to school event so probably its at june-july-August , really unpredictable events

SlaveKnight
01-03-2020, 07:06 PM
Lol this guy doesn't make any sense

Man, slayer is just a selfish nab, all he does is being rude with other ppl opinion,this guy have a lot of “enemies”

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Undershooting
01-03-2020, 07:12 PM
There’s literally no point in releasing this event,
1) The awake Gems are nearly 8k in Auction so it’s not a big deal for them to have it in store
2)Not all arcane weap are out
But they can try make it different this time, maybe don’t have 8k gems in store this time (or maybe have limited number of awakes that the players can buy) , just to balance out the prices for all items since it won’t be fair for players that have bought gears other time of the year,

slaaayerrr
01-03-2020, 07:28 PM
Man, slayer is just a selfish nab

maybe you can show me your skillz, PRO

selfish is everyone here and in any discussion lol, someone just trying to hide it behind "very clever words" and someone not hiding

Grimmstroke
01-03-2020, 07:50 PM
There’s literally no point in releasing this event,
1) The awake Gems are nearly 8k in Auction so it’s not a big deal for them to have it in store
2)Not all arcane weap are out
But they can try make it different this time, maybe don’t have 8k gems in store this time (or maybe have limited number of awakes that the players can buy) , just to balance out the prices for all items since it won’t be fair for players that have bought gears other time of the year,

1: how about hardcore players???????
dont have auction access ???

2: why would you break the events intentions the event is for awakening stuffs not investing for blue awakening if those ppl are worried about not getting profit into this event because of how low blue awake gems are now then don't make this a problem to us enjoying the events intention lmao i play hc and i found awakening hard af i have about 400k in hc and i want to reawake my dusk aegis :) and dusk armor ty

Undershooting
01-03-2020, 08:02 PM
What I’m trying to say is that, the difference between the price gap from auc gem and 8k gems is only 2k or less, which is affordable and isn’t much of a difference, (I’m not hoarding any gems rn) once the event starts, the prices for awake gem will have a chance that it will go lower than 8k, this will definitely affect when you will want to buy any new pets, any new gears or even the vanities. My prediction is that the amount of gold you will get if you sell your items will be much lower than the prices now. Even if it’s a new event egg, you might not get the amount of gold you are expecting to get. However, for hc toons, we can probably request sts to make different event system for it so that all things are balanced.

danialazhad63
01-04-2020, 01:17 AM
Man, slayer is just a selfish nab, all he does is being rude with other ppl opinion,this guy have a lot of “enemies”

Enviado do meu iPhone usando TapatalkWell yeah...he's toxic ppl

Sent from my ASUS_X00HD using Tapatalk

Overgrown
01-04-2020, 04:20 AM
maybe you can show me your skillz, PRO

selfish is everyone here and in any discussion lol, someone just trying to hide it behind "very clever words" and someone not hidingTruth, most of cry babies are selfish using the "economy" the most

Nocturnus
01-04-2020, 04:37 AM
So fun to see so many rich with 1 million awaken in stash crying. especially because they don't lose 1 gold with 8k gems, on the contrary they cry for the profits they won't have ... lmao

pro123
01-04-2020, 05:09 AM
Time to hoard awake gems

Sent from my vivo 1726 using Tapatalk

shadowronn
01-04-2020, 07:03 AM
eggzavier is a back to school event so probably its at june-july-August , really unpredictable events

Idk about the school's others go to but where I study we "go back" to school 3 times: Summer, Winter and Spring Break...

konafez
01-04-2020, 10:53 AM
these event only hurt the little guys who make there living scratching and clawing to farm jewels and awake gems just to make a living .

sunsetrider
07-12-2020, 05:06 AM
This event was only supposed to come out around June when all of the level cap items have came out for the year.So drop to 60mil very good poor ppls can grow to your problem you bought expensive

Sent from my SM-A305F using Tapatalk

Encryptions
07-12-2020, 12:28 PM
So drop to 60mil very good poor ppls can grow to your problem you bought expensive

Can you not bump old threads? Ty. Anyways awake gems went from 8k all the way to 60k each. They dropped in price but over the long span of time they increased because normally we have the awake event in March or April. Over the time they went from being low to being super high.

catdo
07-12-2020, 03:54 PM
Awakening gem rising :((

sunsetrider
07-13-2020, 03:24 AM
Can you not bump old threads? Ty. Anyways awake gems went from 8k all the way to 60k each. They dropped in price but over the long span of time they increased because normally we have the awake event in March or April. Over the time they went from being low to being super high.Kkkk