PDA

View Full Version : Programmed Awakening Simulator

Spheresome
01-01-2020, 08:24 PM
I was bored and in a spur of the moment, I decided to program a simulator in C++ of the awakening system of AL. Knowing I love to gamble with awakening gems I decided to take the liberty and program my own awakening gem simulator so I could gamble without cost lol. While this design is not free of issues (For Instance, the weapons can awaken 50% Gold loot and sporadic random std logic errors lol) it does seem to produce awakens in a pattern similar to that of the game. Obviously these awakens are not 100% equal to STS stats as my awakening system was created under the assumption that all of the awakenings have an equal chance of being selected.

I enjoyed making some of it and playing around with it and hope some of you may also :D

-Best Regards

Barometric

Note: This doesn't include Enhanced Awakenings, However, depending on the feedback I may be inclined to add it :3
Also, Its Bootleg AF

For anyone interested in using the simulator here it is: https://onlinegdb.com/HyDpEacyL
Error Patched Version: https://onlinegdb.com/HyIlpkjkL
Simply Hit Run And The "Simulator" Will Show Up Within The Console.

Clugan
01-01-2020, 09:01 PM
good job bro, i believe that in the future this will work :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
01-01-2020, 09:49 PM
Look what I got on my Purple Sword!

Spheresome
01-01-2020, 09:55 PM
Look what I got on my Purple Sword!

I knew I should have made that code unforkable with you running around forums :bi_polo:. Jk XD Haha funny

Hakeem Monasar
01-02-2020, 07:21 AM
This is rly cool hope u add enhanced awakes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QuaseT
01-02-2020, 11:08 AM
This is a really cool idea. However i get a return null but it seems like its declared a string causing a logic error at my screen. The message you awoke a weapon still displays.

Spheresome
01-02-2020, 11:25 AM
This is a really cool idea. However i get a return null but it seems like its declared a string causing a logic error at my screen. The message you awoke a weapon still displays.

The inputs are all case sensitive so that seems like a potential reason for why that error could have showed up.

Snowdager
01-02-2020, 05:43 PM
This is actually quite neat! As a user who has blown vast amounts of gold on awakes due to my awakening addiction, this is nice to have! Free gambling @.@ I love it

Shocan
01-03-2020, 11:01 PM
That was actually really fun, excellent idea ^-^ Now to get that 300% gl arc weapon into the game... XD

Kyptix
01-04-2020, 04:58 PM
This is so satisfying lol

Archugejackmen
01-05-2020, 06:12 PM
This is really cool, thanks for this!

Archugejackmen
01-05-2020, 06:15 PM
I wish haha

Azerothraven
01-05-2020, 06:37 PM
bro that is a crazy amount of work. You could like make your own app and sell on app store

Bbking
01-05-2020, 06:59 PM
So cool!!!!!!

Spheresome
01-06-2020, 02:45 PM
bro that is a crazy amount of work. You could like make your own app and sell on app store

It didn't take that long :) Only about 3 hours and most of that time was spent copying the awakenings. This probably could have been done in merely an hour had I been more intellectual with the methods in which I programmed (i.e. creating an array as opposed to copying 170 different if-else statements). This was, however, merely something I did in my free time purely for fun as well as my own entertainment and is something I never intended on publishing officially. Additionally, my knowledge of swift is very limited, so I probably couldn't release it as an app even if I wanted to :). Thank you for the kind words though :3