PDA

View Full Version : Dex bear guide?

KingFu
07-22-2010, 11:03 PM
I currently have an OK dex bear, I just wanted to see what the best set-up is and how far I am from it, lol. So is there a guide? Thanks!

bladesword
07-23-2010, 08:12 AM
Well.. I hav a dex bear "Bladesword" As u kno.. WEll u pwn me so I think my comments don't make that much advantage...
I use full isis, except Thoth bow to hav both mana regain & Health regain & to obtain high dodge and crit with buff.

For my PURE archer.. I hav full isis, except Desert Dagger Of Osiris well i recommend/want Thoth dagger.

KingFu
07-23-2010, 10:10 AM
Well.. I hav a dex bear "Bladesword" As u kno.. WEll u pwn me so I think my comments don't make that much advantage...
I use full isis, except Thoth bow to hav both mana regain & Health regain & to obtain high dodge and crit with buff.

For my PURE archer.. I hav full isis, except Desert Dagger Of Osiris well i recommend/want Thoth dagger.

Lol, I am currently using Isis wing, armor, and helm, and thoth talon! 14 H/S 13 M/S is a life saver! lol

smokester
07-23-2010, 10:27 AM
use all isis with thoth talon for pvp... and in pve use two isis and two thoth... and there should be a guide for bowbears by splurd in the forum somewhere... i read his thread got interested and started a bowbear way back when and now its my main character

BeardedBear
07-23-2010, 11:46 AM
I wouldn't go with more than one Thoth, it's a bit redundant. If you don't have 3 isis equips, i would use Osisris/Horus over a 2nd thoth item.

FluffNStuff
07-23-2010, 12:23 PM
PVE Mobs : Isis Leather, Isis Hat,Thoth Blaster
PVE Running / Boss Slaughtering : Isis Leather, Isis Wing, Thoth Hat, Osiris Dagger. Dodge and Armor are high, and raged you rate at 170 DPS but with critting you are doing almost 400 DPS. It is insane for boss killing.