PDA

View Full Version : Crate token

Blazerland
01-02-2020, 01:20 PM
Can the items we can buy with crate tokens be updated please. The current items are outdated. I think its due for an update. Thanks and meow!

ThreadPolice
01-02-2020, 01:21 PM
I think those items are still quite priced.. such as SnS and Singe for example..

Also, what kind of items would you have in return? Ebon daggs? XD

|Ares|
01-02-2020, 01:30 PM
I would like to see more arcane pets in the crate token vendor.

+1

Mrops|AL
01-02-2020, 01:32 PM
I think those items are still quite priced.. such as SnS and Singe for example..

Also, what kind of items would you have in return? Ebon daggs? XDWell yeah, sns and singe may be pricey but they do cost 1k crate tokens. Would be cool if we can buy something more useful with these tokens because all the items that the vendors sell are outdated. Everyone has these items.. New eggs, New mythic weapons or something for hc characters would be very nice.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Xyv.io
01-02-2020, 03:19 PM
I would like to see more arcane pets in the crate token vendor.

+1
Yup like samael, mishi, glowstik etc

Anil LK Joseph
01-02-2020, 03:55 PM
Bound arcane items

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scarysmerf
01-02-2020, 05:26 PM
Can the items we can buy with crate tokens be updated please. The current items are outdated. I think its due for an update. Thanks and meow!

Would also be nice if they restock the crate keys after each timer goes off instead of leaving listed as sold out have to wait till tomorrow now for the next sale but with my luck will be sold out again. Meow

Korabiv
01-02-2020, 05:31 PM
There are some certain things I think would be nice to add. I don’t think anything that solely has a “visual” appeal should be added (such as vanities and old gear), but some things would be really nice to have.

1. Mythic helms and armors for the ap - very expensive considering they are useless aside from completing the ap.
2. Whim, heroic churro, Guine - certain pets have very useful aa or hb and unfortunately they are way to hard to come by. (might be more pets that I didn’t consider, token prices would have to be appropriate for rarity)
3. Rotate out heroics - add random eggs every week with weekly update, allow people to get the pets they want/add to aps
4. More current gear - token price would have to be fitting, but the current gear in vendor is far outdated
5. Jewels - high tier jewels, the higher the tier, the more tokens it costs

Just some things I would like to see.

Blazerland
01-02-2020, 06:43 PM
There are some certain things I think would be nice to add. I don’t think anything that solely has a “visual” appeal should be added (such as vanities and old gear), but some things would be really nice to have.

1. Mythic helms and armors for the ap - very expensive considering they are useless aside from completing the ap.
2. Whim, heroic churro, Guine - certain pets have very useful aa or hb and unfortunately they are way to hard to come by. (might be more pets that I didn’t consider, token prices would have to be appropriate for rarity)
3. Rotate out heroics - add random eggs every week with weekly update, allow people to get the pets they want/add to aps
4. More current gear - token price would have to be fitting, but the current gear in vendor is far outdated

Great ideas. Yea i wish for more current gears too and rotating the pets would be awesome.

lissil
01-02-2020, 08:20 PM

I would like pets to be bought through crate tokens event if they get added directly to the stable.
+1 to rotating the pets on sale.

PatD
01-03-2020, 03:58 PM

+999999 for those Uller, himingleva and vili armor!!!

slaaayerrr
01-03-2020, 04:06 PM
rip f2p hardcores

arcanefid
01-03-2020, 06:06 PM
rip f2p hardcores

F2P hardcore is a pain. Now iOS players barely get any offers, add to that my 3rd world country. I have had only 1 plat for like 2 years now.

slaaayerrr
01-03-2020, 06:23 PM
F2P hardcore is a pain. Now iOS players barely get any offers, add to that my 3rd world country. I have had only 1 plat for like 2 years now.

same here lol