PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore players

Nickram
01-02-2020, 08:19 PM
Are there not really barely any hardcore players everytime i go into a map theres not a. Single hardcore person and it sucks cause i gotta solo all the maps if you play Hc friend me nicknapshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200103/c2fb78880ef7cc671fe628c6755f9684.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Stephencobear
01-03-2020, 01:07 AM
The weird thing is that hc players are in one of two generalities,
either you play and pay plat,
Or you slave away without plat and find even less folk who will do the same.

The other problem is that during events like this when there are random spawns that can’t be avoided like pall or frost (I forget names) they can kill hc and cause less activity in hc mode when some events are active like this current one.

Feel free to add my mage ign nottdead 36 lv

QuaseT
01-03-2020, 04:21 AM
Hardcore is a great experience, even without plat (At some point plat gives a huge advantage - a lot more than in normal mode). It feels like you start the game again when it had its greatest times, but you are right. There are not many people who play nowadays.
Many people died this event, even in endgame. Some start over again, some do not - which leads to even less players who compete for the lb. If you plan to play hardcore for a while and get on the lb add me please, I usually farm elite maps for aps: Quaset.

Nickram
01-04-2020, 01:05 AM
The weird thing is that hc players are in one of two generalities,
either you play and pay plat,
Or you slave away without plat and find even less folk who will do the same.

The other problem is that during events like this when there are random spawns that can’t be avoided like pall or frost (I forget names) they can kill hc and cause less activity in hc mode when some events are active like this current one.

Feel free to add my mage ign nottdead 36 lvYes frostfiend is very annoying I almost died at the start of Hc because of him I had to spam pots

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk