PDA

View Full Version : Hi friends

Rescind
01-03-2020, 12:20 AM
Came back to see how the game was doing yesterday. Is 25-30 pvp dead now? I got on and saw dog rushers. Got 1 shot by them with an xbow. Seems like alot has changed. Anyone willing to catch me up? Much appreciated

Axals
01-03-2020, 12:29 AM
Came back to see how the game was doing yesterday. Is 25-30 pvp dead now? I got on and saw dog rushers. Got 1 shot by them with an xbow. Seems like alot has changed. Anyone willing to catch me up? Much appreciated

Ok everyone don’t use weapon like they used to be it’s now L25 elites in the game and also 100 damage and armor Amulets and bling that you can enchant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MageFFA
01-03-2020, 02:36 AM

It's pretty much elite pvp that makes no sense than the last 2 forms of PvP we had before this. It makes fighting bears with 60 dodge back in 2014 seem very enjoyable...least the elites are cheap, can't say that for the enchants that are still in the game.

daysalalican01
01-03-2020, 09:50 AM
Yea low Pvp is not worth to play.. you should come play endgame Pvp.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk