PDA

View Full Version : Pet description info NEEDED

Hadec
01-04-2020, 03:03 PM
Hello there... To anyone who is actually playing this amazing game...how many times you read the description of a pet that says "adds damage,armour,etc" and wondered how much does it adds? Isnt it only logical to know that the thing we use adds a certain amount of points/stats etc.,?? I only get furious while reading generall without precision stuff??
This is not a rage, more of a fed up situation not actually knowing what i use and i think some of u might wonder as well (i really hope u do)
Can a dev please reply with an explanation and not a random generic answer like i see a lot of times and afterwards thread is locked??? Really appreciate if u read it fellow alrorians and hope this gets solved finally....

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

slaaayerrr
01-04-2020, 03:12 PM
Here is description of most op shield with other buffs :D

xxgrowlxx
01-04-2020, 03:18 PM
+ to this. Especially when there's a pet like melathrax which says increases defense but there's no way of knowing exactly how much [emoji52]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

slaaayerrr
01-04-2020, 03:46 PM
+ to this. Especially when there's a pet like melathrax which says increases defense but there's no way of knowing exactly how much
nobody will pay 1,750 plats or 20m for that useless pet if everyone will know exactly how much defence,gl,heal ;)

xxgrowlxx
01-04-2020, 03:48 PM
nobody will pay 1,750 plats or 20m for that useless pet if everyone will know exactly how much defence,gl,heal ;)This is exactly why we need to know. You're basically saying this pet aa is poop. And if it is really poop we need it to get buffed period.

Overgrown
01-04-2020, 05:41 PM
+1 "Amplifies Dinjin Power" Dinjin what?

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Mightylungs
01-04-2020, 06:18 PM
I agree some descriptions are misleading

Xyv.io
01-04-2020, 10:35 PM
+1 "Amplifies Dinjin Power" Dinjin what?

Djinn* ,means it buffs maridos's auto attack damage.

Smellybumm
01-05-2020, 05:43 AM
Heroic Oswald said +damage I buy and has to sell that man stats noob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mustermann
01-05-2020, 06:32 AM
This would be very helpful. The cooldown time of the arcane ability should also be added.

EynSeren
01-05-2020, 08:29 AM
+ to this. Especially when there's a pet like melathrax which says increases defense but there's no way of knowing exactly how much [emoji52]

omg i s2g i am having the same problem aaaa it does nothing x.x

Hadec
01-06-2020, 06:35 AM
This would be very helpful. The cooldown time of the arcane ability should also be added.That would be really helpful

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

arcanefid
01-06-2020, 01:25 PM
The same should happen with items and their procs. I can't think of specific example right now, but many of them are confusing and definitely not clear enough on what they do. I made a thread in suggestions once about it, didn't look like any dev read it.

Overgrown
01-06-2020, 01:38 PM
The same should happen with items and their procs. I can't think of specific example right now, but many of them are confusing and definitely not clear enough on what they do. I made a thread in suggestions once about it, didn't look like any dev read it.+1 to this, come on sts there is no excuse to no to implement this, do your part and make everything clearer, new players will benefit from this, and lesser confusion and asking others for one pet or set/gear to the other people.

If people from the past didn't complain about this, now its the time, people now being technical due to alot of addition of content in the game.

Shimada
01-06-2020, 11:31 PM
+1 to this.

But I doubt that this would be an easy task for STS developers due to technical constraints and might need them to do major enhancement if they would need to proceed to do this.

Silentkill
01-07-2020, 02:03 AM
+1 to this.

But I doubt that this would be an easy task for STS developers due to technical constraints and might need them to do major enhancement if they would need to proceed to do this.

Not everything has to be an easy task

dominatingnerbzjsgd
01-09-2020, 03:28 PM
+1