PDA

View Full Version : "PvP Rules" NPC

Apocolypze
01-06-2012, 05:49 PM
Ok so I have this idea. If there was an NPC for pvp that stated the rules, it could change pvp big time. We could get rid of this ready set go stuff and make it more like PvP. I mean this is PvP, PLAYER VS PLAYER NOT TEA TIME. I don't see why everyone sits around talking or waits for a fight. We shouldn't have to wait or ask for a fight, we should just be fighting I mean Its PVP!!!! This is just my opinion, so what do you guys think? I know someone might think "What about the noobies that join? You will ruin them!". Well with this NPC and help from AoA's, we can show the noobies this NPC and explain a little ourselves. I am not a rusher btw, pvp is just getting mad boring. Any thoughts?

EDIT: I forgot to put in some things the NPC could say. I think an NPC that says "PvP is a player vs player zone, combat between you and other players. It's recommended that you do PvP later on when you have good gear." We can elaborate more on this later but yeah, something along those lines.

Epic Unicorns!
01-06-2012, 06:03 PM
I like this idea...I hate when a newbie comes in and screws the game up. However, that makes a good teaching time.

Nick41324
01-06-2012, 06:39 PM
Pvp isn't so much about gear. I think it's more about builds. I've gone into L16 pvp with gear I found from npc's just to see what it was like. People rushed me because they thought I was a noob and I whooped them.

Maybe teaching newer players how to PvP in pocket legends would help out a bit (in game video tutorial made by players).

Perhaps show them good skill builds/recommended skill builds for both PvE and PvP, given and voted on by players (so no terrible skill builds are given :) ).

Apocolypze
01-06-2012, 06:44 PM
Keep in mind that it can also bring old pvp back instead of this rusher/go stuff. How did it all start anyways, I mean who actually made this ready go rule?

javier995
01-06-2012, 06:46 PM
Keep in mind that it can also bring old pvp back instead of this rusher/go stuff. How did it all start anyways, I mean who actually made this ready go rule?

Bobby Hill

maneatingtree
01-06-2012, 06:58 PM
I agree gets kinda boring but i also hate getting whooped by lvl 16s

So the "go" rule is useful in an uneven team match

Blind
01-07-2012, 10:05 AM
If it's 3s3 or 2s2 i love it FFA. If it's 3vs1 then 1v1 pls hahah.