PDA

View Full Version : Seriously?

Leli
01-06-2012, 07:59 PM
Im a pretty active player on Pocket Legends and am in Balefort alot. But everyday now, no matter what Balefort im in, all i hear is these level 1 characters advertising some free plat website. Yeah. Everyone reports them. It isnt stopping anything so far. Cursing them out in open chat or private messages isnt doing anything either. Theyre level 1 obviously they have another character, probably in a different email. Now they are making the game less enjoyable when your in Balefort trying to break from xp runs or PvP/CTF.

This thread is for those noobs making level 1 characters to advertise a pointless website. Im asking that if you are going to make a fool of yourself by strying to scam, at least do it on forums and stop ruining new players expirience/ first-time looks in the game, and peoples breaks. Its a simple thing to ask.

Draopwnzall
01-06-2012, 08:07 PM
The Dark Side is strong in these ones...

Lowlyspy
01-06-2012, 08:11 PM
I think they are keeping an eye on the forums cuz everytime we find out their name and it's announced on the forums another toon with a different name pops up and starts advertising the same site. Tho you are probably right, i have a feeling they are abusing multiple accounts making them slightly harder to track. Im certain eventually this/these person/people will get caught, just a matter of time.

Leli
01-09-2012, 03:35 PM
The better because its ruining any first time looks in the game...especially for how people react.