PDA

View Full Version : New Faces / Humanian Faces

Golem
01-05-2020, 01:59 PM
Hello everyone!

After few years i wanna say it again. Would be nice if there be new faces. Or for example defeat "Mirror Boss" (��nice name btw) for vendor to choose your new face(plat purchable). Or for example bring humanian faces back. No need to design a new faces. Easy and also worth.
Am sure there is a lot ppl who gonna like to buy them. Something small but makes a big smile to players. Thanks

cryboi
01-05-2020, 02:10 PM
Hello everyone!

After few years i wanna say it again. Would be nice if there be new faces. Or for example defeat "Mirror Boss" (��nice name btw) for vendor to choose your new face(plat purchable). Or for example bring humanian faces back. No need to design a new faces. Easy and also worth.
Am sure there is a lot ppl who gonna like to buy them. Something small but makes a big smile to players. Thanks

185249+1

Poslano sa mog ANE-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk

TurkishMerch
01-05-2020, 03:26 PM
+1

Skickat från min CLT-L29 via Tapatalk

TommyShelby
04-21-2020, 08:47 PM
I agree 100%!
Humanian Face we need it!!!

fairyress
04-26-2020, 07:25 AM
new faces would be coolbut not humanian faces since a few old players only have its like asking to bring back bd sets or lvl 71 elites which they are rare

MageFFA
04-26-2020, 02:31 PM
Guess we should bring back and give everyone Crown of Persistence, Shield of Hollows, Mount Fang armor, Monarch, and Volconut even if they didn't cap, let alone play at the time of those caps. Oh wait we already did that...and a large majority quit because of it. Now you're asking StS to bring back something that players had to cap AND pay real money for?

I have no quarrel with you with bringing in new content for the game but Humania face is off limits and insulting. I think that we need more variety of faces, i offered up the suggestion of the Blue Jay from blacksmoke mountain.

Spullllll
04-27-2020, 02:00 AM
Guess we should bring back and give everyone Crown of Persistence, Shield of Hollows, Mount Fang armor, Monarch, and Volconut even if they didn't cap, let alone play at the time of those caps. Oh wait we already did that...and a large majority quit because of it. Now you're asking StS to bring back something that players had to cap AND pay real money for?

I have no quarrel with you with bringing in new content for the game but Humania face is off limits and insulting. I think that we need more variety of faces, i offered up the suggestion of the Blue Jay from blacksmoke mountain.

As you said the word new id agree. This guy only suggests old items to be put back into the game even if in alternate forms

Sinheachul2
04-27-2020, 10:13 PM
It would be nice work!

TommyShelby
05-03-2020, 04:20 PM
So Cinco, like that old "players" is saying, we dont need more uptade, no more sweaters, no more gazes, no more swords vanitys u know why? Cuz will be insult for my "old" gaze and sweater and swords , cuz they will be worth less!! ;-; xD

MageFFA
05-03-2020, 07:21 PM
So Cinco, like that old "players" is saying, we dont need more uptade, no more sweaters, no more gazes, no more swords vanitys u know why? Cuz will be insult for my "old" gaze and sweater and swords , cuz they will be worth less!! ;-; xD

Where did we say that the game doesn't need more content? If you read out responses you'd see the bold "New" within the message. We want new gear, not returning exclusive items that some players either can't afford or wasn't around to obtain. If humania faces can come back then both Enchantments and elites can leave but i don't see any of that happening.

TommyShelby
05-03-2020, 07:28 PM
Humania face mean only that old? Nty can be new faces but human? Ohhh u don't think that, u only want what is better to u right?

TommyShelby
05-03-2020, 07:31 PM
Last thing, SpaceTime Studios have do what is better to get profit to them, cuz profit make servers online!
Doing amazing pixels for platinum xD

Ill spend many plats to buy humania face to all my toons, like other player and those hypocrite players.

MageFFA
05-03-2020, 08:49 PM
Humania face mean only that old? Nty can be new faces but human? Ohhh u don't think that, u only want what is better to u right?

If you wanted Humania faces you should have been here during 71 cap. You should have capped 71 and ran the Mystery Mash dungeon where you could of bought the faces when the boss was defeated. From there you would have purchased the face for 15 plat. The thing is. You weren't here or you didn't meet the requirements to obtain it. That's not the fault of the developers or the player base who did meet those requirements. Therefore you have no rights to demand anything. It was a exclusive cap reward, not a vendor that's obtainable for everyone. The Devs would never support this and if you truly cared about the stability of the game you wouldn't make such selfish requests. I bet you'd request that Black Tournement shields be brought back also.

This entire thread should of been closed down. It was easily predictable where it was headed.

TommyShelby
05-04-2020, 12:22 AM
Again and again the old human face was to bird mage and bear, now we have rhino and fox, im talking about new face, and with the new mode to get event things "tokens" cinco need work in new human face, i care if ppl get 71 cap to get humanian face?
I see in game max 7 ppls with that face and they play little time "like 2/3 time in a week" new players make this game online yet, so can stop with your selfish? Or ur Ego is so big?

Dolloway
05-04-2020, 01:52 AM
If there are new human faces added, especially for rhinos and foxes, then sure. But leave the ones created in the past behind. Most were pretty ugly in my opinion, especially the mage face. New ones similar to the Human Costume face could be cool though.