PDA

View Full Version : Need a Friends List Yell

Allset
01-05-2020, 05:01 PM
I have a good size friends list and wish I could just broadcast what I want to pt for run instead of blind inviting which I find extremely rude & don't do.

https://youtu.be/Ek-IK-l8PMk

Rogue[emoji1655]

Gridlock140
01-05-2020, 05:06 PM
I have a good size friends list and wish I could just broadcast what I want to pt for run instead of blind inviting which I find extremely rude & don't do.

https://youtu.be/Ek-IK-l8PMk

Rogue[emoji1655]Hmm.. interesting. I've always said they should have a broadcast option like in world of warcraft with the trade chat in cities. They limit to 2 messages every couple minutes so it won't be a spam fest.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Allset
01-05-2020, 05:20 PM
Hmm.. interesting. I've always said they should have a broadcast option like in world of warcraft with the trade chat in cities. They limit to 2 messages every couple minutes so it won't be a spam fest.

I agree even a broadcast option would be better than what we have now with a message per min.

Oakmaiden
01-06-2020, 05:30 PM
It could have it own tab, like party or private. Separate from public chat so one can choose wether or not to see it.

Allset
01-07-2020, 11:42 PM
It could have it own tab, like party or private. Separate from public chat so one can choose wether or not to see it.Yes something like a global tab

Rogue[emoji1655]

Overgrown
01-07-2020, 11:47 PM
/f (message) - friends chat will be nice, don't need scroll through and message each one.

Also may I add, favorite friend option, not just the spouse on top but also some of your best buddies can be below your spouse or if you're single the best friends are on top.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Gridlock140
01-07-2020, 11:53 PM
/f (message) - friends chat will be nice, don't need scroll through and message each one.

Also may I add, favorite friend option, not just the spouse on top but also some of your best buddies can be below your spouse or if you're single the best friends are on top.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk+1

Allset
01-09-2020, 12:01 AM

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Yes that’s something that could work. Great idea [emoji362][emoji362][emoji362] buddy

Salb
01-10-2020, 05:16 AM
i had this idea around 3 year ago in Maus first days ،but i was lazy asf to make a thread xd Gj nice idea +1

Sent from my SM-J320F using Tapatalk

Allset
01-12-2020, 01:04 PM
i had this idea around 3 year ago in Maus first days ،but i was lazy asf to make a thread xd Gj nice idea +1

Sent from my SM-J320F using TapatalkThx for the support. I hope STS implements something along the lines of broadcasting to the friends list. I find it tedious to go through & message everyone on my friends list to find certain roles.

Rogue[emoji1655]