PDA

View Full Version : what wizard weapon is good to use with awakening boss damage

waflm
01-05-2020, 07:36 PM
which one can be the best to use with boss damage?

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

Anil LK Joseph
01-05-2020, 09:08 PM
Dragon staff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xyv.io
01-05-2020, 11:22 PM
Dragon staff

Yupp

11nonsense

QuaseT
01-06-2020, 10:38 AM
Dragon staff

I was never sure if the awakes also apply to weapon procs. Has anyone made a video about it or has a dev replied?

Bluehazee
01-06-2020, 11:11 AM
I was never sure if the awakes also apply to weapon procs. Has anyone made a video about it or has a dev replied?

It does.
I asked same to devs long ago and reply was 'in most of weapons yes'

EpicX
01-06-2020, 10:51 PM
Hmm, I want to ask a question too, for those who own ebon gun and drag staff with boss damage.

Which one's better?

Debating if i should buy a ebon gun or just rock with drag staff.

Bluehazee
01-07-2020, 02:37 AM
Hmm, I want to ask a question too, for those who own ebon gun and drag staff with boss damage.

Which one's better?

Debating if i should buy a ebon gun or just rock with drag staff.

I've been using drag staff for many years. I also tried ebon gun when released and i wasn't impressed so i ended up selling it. But i gave it a try again after ebon armor around and more ds nerfs, and at this point i like gun the most. I think proc chance is higher on gun than staff, dmg per tick is lower but you deal many ticks while proc up, so overall i think is better option.
If you practice a bit and learn how to proc ebon armor/gun fast, dmg is worth it.
Anyway, if i were you i'd stick to ds until new arcane gun available and then take decisions. Hopefully soon

EpicX
01-07-2020, 05:28 AM
I've been using drag staff for many years. I also tried ebon gun when released and i wasn't impressed so i ended up selling it. But i gave it a try again after ebon armor around and more ds nerfs, and at this point i like gun the most. I think proc chance is higher on gun than staff, dmg per tick is lower but you deal many ticks while proc up, so overall i think is better option.
If you practice a bit and learn how to proc ebon armor/gun fast, dmg is worth it.
Anyway, if i were you i'd stick to ds until new arcane gun available and then take decisions. Hopefully soon

Thank you very much for the detailed information!

friana
01-07-2020, 06:13 AM
i have tried to use immortal bow 100%boss damage and drug staff 80%boss damage but i didnt think something changed about DOT at all

waflm
01-08-2020, 12:53 AM
Anyway, if i were you i'd stick to ds until new arcane gun available and then take decisions. Hopefully soonbut the bd increases the proc of the dragon staff? or does the same damage without bd?

Enviado desde mi SM-J500M mediante Tapatalk

slaaayerrr
01-08-2020, 04:49 AM

wow top 1 mage doesnt know how ds proc works lol

Kystone
01-08-2020, 07:51 AM
He was asking if bd directly impacted the proc to deal more dmg