PDA

View Full Version : A fan of Super Smash Bros?

Lowlyspy
01-06-2012, 10:13 PM
If you like the Super Smash Bros series then i highly recommend you try this game.

http://www.mcleodgaming.com/viewflash.php?id=6&type=game

it is a flash game, very fun if u ask me. And free to play :D

EDIT: oh just gonna warn you, the cpu's spam the annoying quick attacks that dont do much damage but still make you stop moving :p

Skeletonlord
01-06-2012, 10:17 PM
Ive played Super Smash Bros before and it was actually pretty good. I'll give this a go later. (I'm on forum app, no flash)

Reddwing
01-06-2012, 10:27 PM
Super smash bros. series are the best nintendo games known to man. IMO

Cahaun
01-06-2012, 10:33 PM
Anyone try the N64 Smash Bros.?

TheMatrixMan
01-06-2012, 10:34 PM
I grew up playing that :D

Lowlyspy
01-06-2012, 10:36 PM
Oh ya, that was my favorite game for the 64 (pokemon stadium as a close second lol)

Garvhoz
01-06-2012, 10:59 PM

Yeah I remeber everytime I came back to school I would hurry and finish my home work so I could play, and pwn my younger brothers on that game. Thats how awesome it was. Too bad my younger brothers pulled on the video cord to take it out of the tv plug-ins. :'( I miss my 64. The greatest game console known to man

Cahaun
01-06-2012, 11:20 PM

Yeah I remeber everytime I came back to school I would hurry and finish my home work so I could play, and pwn my younger brothers on that game. Thats how awesome it was. Too bad my younger brothers pulled on the video cord to take it out of the tv plug-ins. :'( I miss my 64. The greatest game console known to man
Agreed. I still have my clear green N64 with a good collection of games and a few controllers. Amazing how it still works.

Artentreri
01-06-2012, 11:32 PM
Oh ya, that was my favorite game for the 64 (pokemon stadium as a close second lol)100% with you here dude.

saool
01-06-2012, 11:35 PM
I love smash bros. only reason I ever wanted a game cube lol

Edit: and N64 Smash Bros. was awesome too I played it so much...it was crazy hard to kill me unless I wad tired lol

Garvhoz
01-06-2012, 11:41 PM
Agreed. I still have my clear green N64 with a good collection of games and a few controllers. Amazing how it still works.

I had a clear purple console with a clear purple controller,clear green controller, and a regular white one.

The games that I had (remember by name) were:
Banjo&kazooie
Super smash bros. 64
Bomber man 64
Ms pac man 64
Super mario 64
WWE mania
Diddy kong racing

The one I remember ( not by name):
It was a game where you could choose between a buff guy, a regular muscle guy, a tough girl(couldnt tell if she was a guy or not the first time I played it) , and another girl. It was kinda like a marvel ultimate alliance view and you had to fight a lot of guys and girls to get to the boss and you could pick up objects to increase your power like crow bars, bats, and poles.

Artentreri
01-06-2012, 11:52 PM
Games I remember, super smash bros, pokemon stadium and snap, Mario kart, Mario party, super Mario 64, yoshi's story, banjo kazooie, donkey kong, south park, Blitz, turok, soo many.

Cahaun
01-06-2012, 11:58 PM
Yea I have a bit too
Super Mario 64, Yoshi's Story (missing), Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, Mario Kart 64, Mario Party 2, Diddy Kong Racing, Star Wars Racer thing, Donkey Kong 64, and more.
Edit: Just remembered Banjo Kazooie

RBeltran
01-07-2012, 01:08 AM
N64 is the best console ever. Period.

Garvhoz
01-07-2012, 01:14 AM
Lol does everybody have banjo&kazooie

BodMaster
01-07-2012, 09:09 AM
Oh ya, that was my favorite game for the 64 (pokemon stadium as a close second lol)

Lol does everybody have banjo&kazooie

Massive fan of the N64! Smash Bro's, Pokemon Stadium (so what? :p), 007, Perfect Dark, Banjo&Kazooie, DK 64 list goes on and on! One of the best if not thee best consoles made by Nintendo!!!

Cahaun
01-07-2012, 09:26 AM
Got 101% on Donkey Kong 64. It was epic

RBeltran
01-07-2012, 09:59 AM
Honestly my favorite game on the N64 was Hey You Pikachu! I loved talking to my Pikachu and having it follow me wherever I go lol.

RedRyder
01-07-2012, 11:05 AM
I had a clear purple console with a clear purple controller,clear green controller, and a regular white one.

The games that I had (remember by name) were:
Banjo&kazooie
Super smash bros. 64
Bomber man 64
Ms pac man 64
Super mario 64
WWE mania
Diddy kong racing

It was a game where you could choose between a buff guy, a regular muscle guy, a tough girl(couldnt tell if she was a guy or not the first time I played it) , and another girl. It was kinda like a marvel ultimate alliance view and you had to fight a lot of guys and girls to get to the boss and you could pick up objects to increase your power like crow bars, bats, and poles.

Those were the most memorable games for me too, except for wrestling lol I hated it. banjo tooie, starfox 64, yoshi story, Pokemon stadium 1&2, Pokemon snap, and Mario cart were big ones for me too. Of course super smash bros. I remember busting a sweat just to unlock cap falcon and nes lol, the good old PK thunder days

Artentreri
01-07-2012, 12:34 PM
I can't believe I forgot Zelda, golden eye, and starfox. Those were the greats.

Nick41324
01-07-2012, 12:42 PM
007, Perfect Dark, Paper Mario, Both the (good) Zeldas.

Artentreri
01-07-2012, 12:46 PM
Man, majora's mask was crazy as hell. I did like that awesome mask that let you turn into fierce link or whatever, that one and goron where my favorites.

BodMaster
01-07-2012, 12:49 PM
Man, majora's mask was crazy as hell. I did like that awesome mask that let you turn into fierce link or whatever, that one and goron where my favorites.

Easily the best Zelda!!! So different from Ocarina of Time. Wow can't believe I missed that out.

Pokemon Snap, I was right there with you Red haha.

Artentreri
01-07-2012, 12:50 PM
Ok, time for a Zelda thread.

BodMaster
01-07-2012, 01:03 PM

That sounds exactly like... Streets of Rage! Haha used to love all of them on the megadrive.

Now I got Killer Instinct in my head! I loved MK and such but you can not get better than Killer Instinct! Best fighting game everrrrrrr! Next would be Ehrgeiz for PlayStation!

Artentreri
01-07-2012, 01:11 PM
Killer instinct!! Yes!! Cinder all the way!

ninjaduck
01-07-2012, 01:15 PM
I was pretty much closed off from the world of gaming when I was a youngling, mostly by my parents! xD

BodMaster
01-07-2012, 01:30 PM
Killer instinct!! Yes!! Cinder all the way!

Glacius!!!! Tho Cinder was kicka$$!

I was pretty much closed off from the world of gaming when I was a youngling, mostly by my parents! xD

:( you've missed out buddy, but guess you can play all these on your handset/computer these days haha. Not the same but, you NEED to experience these games!

Had anyone heard/played of Ehrgeiz?

Cahaun
01-07-2012, 01:57 PM
Anyone manage to get all 120 stars in super mario 64?

pigeon
01-07-2012, 02:00 PM
Had anyone heard/played of Ehrgeiz?

Yeah, the one with the FF7 characters! I played it a couple of times. Don't remember much of it though.

BodMaster
01-07-2012, 02:02 PM

Yoshi baby!!! Took foreverrrrr tho haa -.-

Mario - Sunshine was another of my favs.

BodMaster
01-07-2012, 02:03 PM
Yeah, the one with the FF7 characters! I played it a couple of times. Don't remember much of it though.

Yup that's the one! Loved it haha, most prob because of Cloud/Sepheroth :p

pigeon
01-07-2012, 02:15 PM
Yup that's the one! Loved it haha, most prob because of Cloud/Sepheroth :p
Didn't Sephiroth have an attack that drop a meteor? Lol. Oooh and i remember there was also a fight during the credits... I think?

BodMaster
01-07-2012, 04:24 PM
Didn't Sephiroth have an attack that drop a meteor? Lol. Oooh and i remember there was also a fight during the credits... I think?

Yup haha never seen that done in a game until then, that end boss was a pain in the.. boss aka Red VIII was playable too after tho they named him Django.. ;)

Cloud
Sephiroth
Tifa
Vincent
Yuffie
Zack

Still surprised Cid wasn't in it, he's in every FF game.. haha

Artentreri
01-07-2012, 05:46 PM
Oh yeah man, I destroyed that game. Bowser ain't got nothin.

Artentreri
01-07-2012, 05:48 PM
Glacius!!!!
Forgot all about that big ol ice cube, that dude was beast.