PDA

View Full Version : Buggy Bug

Reddwing
01-06-2012, 11:01 PM
This is a relatively small bug, but i was finishing the level "bye bayou" in ancient swamps. Then i pressed next level and was transported to desert marauders in AO1! This isnt a big issue but it dis confuzzle me for a sec.

Buffedbear Pl
01-06-2012, 11:09 PM
This isn't a bug. When you complete the last level of a campaign, if you press the next level button and eligible to enter the next campaign, it sends you to the first level of the next campaign in the main spine. Otherwise if you aren't eligible to enter the next campaign the button will say "replay campaign". So everything is completely normal. :victorious:

Reddwing
01-06-2012, 11:50 PM
It technically wasnt the last level. There was still the boss brawl level so why didnt it bring me there?

Appleisaac
01-07-2012, 12:34 AM
It technically wasnt the last level. There was still the boss brawl level so why didnt it bring me there?

I think that the boss lvls are not actually part of the campaign. They are more of an added bonus IMO

JSL
01-10-2012, 11:21 AM
As Appleisaac has stated, this is purposeful. The boss romp levels are not part of the actual campaign, but, are a different map entirely. Transporting you to where it did was the intended function.