PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the jewel elixirs prices?

Crystalwiz
01-07-2020, 02:59 PM
Not sure if sts have noticed but the prices for jewel elixirs have skyrocketed. It seems like there are no jewel lixs being dropped other than the maus and few are running there now, so they have increased by 2 or 3 times their normal price. I understand supply and demand and it looks like the supply petered out. Do you think you could put them in other loot tables, besides the gold runner chests? Many jewel farmers have stopped farming jewels and with the new costs of lixs this is going to lead to a large increase in price for jewels.

ThreadPolice
01-07-2020, 03:01 PM
Honestly I think the prices are pretty stable.. just the fury ones dropped a bit.

Also, I still loot elixirs from my Elite Golden Runner Chests.

Undershooting
01-07-2020, 03:07 PM
Probably because esg has been nerfed, and players are finding it easy to farm jewel rather than running red portal

Crystalwiz
01-07-2020, 07:06 PM
Honestly I think the prices are pretty stable.. just the fury ones dropped a bit.

Also, I still loot elixirs from my Elite Golden Runner Chests.

The prices for jewel lixs have tripled and are not stable at all. There are only a few jewel lixs listed in the cs or none at all. Finesse lix is selling for $50k, fury for $35k. At these prices jewel farmers are going to pass. Those that do farm will have to increase their jewel prices so just be ready for that to happen. I know that they drop from the elite gold runner chests but with less ppl in maus or esg then they are scarce, supply low demand high=very high prices. Maybe sts can add these jewel lixs to the other maps.

Cinco
01-07-2020, 07:08 PM
The prices for jewel lixs have tripled and are not stable at all. There are only a few jewel lixs listed in the cs or none at all. Finesse lix is selling for $50k, fury for $35k. At these prices jewel farmers are going to pass. Those that do farm will have to increase their jewel prices so just be ready for that to happen. I know that they drop from the elite gold runner chests but with less ppl in maus or esg then they are scarce, supply low demand high=very high prices. Maybe sts can add these jewel lixs to the other maps.

Nah. I think it’s best if you (the general ‘you’) farm for them where they drop as opposed to diluting their value on an institutional basis by adding them to more containers. Otherwise prices will indeed soar ...until farming breaks the bubble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crystalwiz
01-07-2020, 08:06 PM
Nah. I think it’s best if you (the general ‘you’) farm for them where they drop as opposed to diluting their value on an institutional basis by adding them to more containers. Otherwise prices will indeed soar ...until farming breaks the bubble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, thanks for your quick response. I guess we'll see if the bubble breaks and that there are jewel lixs available to buy.

Encryptions
01-07-2020, 08:33 PM
I did make a video on jewel farming recently, a lot pmed me in game and told me they started to jewel farm lately. Also with red portal being the new spot, everyone stopped farming esg so less runner chests. Still though, there are people who farm elite maps for aps or the chests that I also recorded about. Elite gold war iii, elite pirate ii, elite puzzle box.
I do feel like maus was buffed recently because I die pretty fast in maus 4 now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Jairus980
01-07-2020, 09:59 PM
Okay, thanks for your quick response. I guess we'll see if the bubble breaks and that there are jewel lixs available to buy.

Elite runner chest provide jewel elixir, the source came from ESG whereby it drops elite chest and people get elixes and sell
Now less to almost no people run there and elite chests supply drop this jewel elixirs effected too

Gamegrog
01-07-2020, 10:12 PM
Yeah coz of this I sold my glint and started to farm red portals.i think we don't have a choice.
And I die a lot in time keepers crypt so I stopped farming.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Crocodile
01-07-2020, 11:01 PM
I did make a video on jewel farming recently, a lot pmed me in game and told me they started to jewel farm lately. Also with red portal being the new spot, everyone stopped farming esg so less runner chests. Still though, there are people who farm elite maps for aps or the chests that I also recorded about. Elite gold war iii, elite pirate ii, elite puzzle box.
I do feel like maus was buffed recently because I die pretty fast in maus 4 now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Not only maus, vardan gates also..I can see my health drops like siht. Observing few good mages and rogues die before reaching wave 16.