PDA

View Full Version : PvP Event?

Chaasivab
01-07-2020, 07:14 PM
Can we please please please get another PvP event? Make it 3 days long as the majority of people who don’t PvP will stop once they reach the point threshold. I’m dying to have another PvP event as it will help a lot of people get into PvP and we haven’t had one in such a long time. God I hated hated PvP but continually playing it has rubbed off on me and I enjoy it.

Please make another PvP event! You could even follow it with a PvE event shortly after it!

I think the people who pvp end game deserve a few days of enjoying very active PvP content through an event and potential new people joining PvP!

Axals
01-07-2020, 07:23 PM
I remember the wg set pvp event was very fun I think he should make a similar one to that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waug
01-08-2020, 10:08 AM
I want a mythic 110 arena pvp event but not before I get a dex set XD

MageFFA
01-08-2020, 10:45 AM
How about we just make all the items that existed post 2016 the norm for honor gear and be done with it. Honor PvP feels a bit monotonous when we don't even have the ability to use 2 hands. This could make honor feel more balanced anyways while at the same time making everyone super happy :smile:

P u r e
01-08-2020, 07:16 PM
Oh God no.... I participated in that first PvP event and hated it. Getting the required kills to get gold tier was a pain in the....well you know. I am strictly a pve player and would not like to have to do PvP EVER AGAIN for an event.

Duckypowerz
01-08-2020, 09:39 PM
Oh God no.... I participated in that first PvP event and hated it. Getting the required kills to get gold tier was a pain in the....well you know. I am strictly a pve player and would not like to have to do PvP EVER AGAIN for an event.

By this logic then there should be no events in the future. Some people enjoy pvp more than pve, like I do. Some people enjoy pve more than pvp, like you do. But having only one side really isn’t fair to the community as a whole. The last pvp event was truly a breeze to achieve gold tier. I wouldn’t mind another pvp event I think it would be nice to have a change of pace.

Axals
01-09-2020, 02:58 AM
By this logic then there should be no events in the future. Some people enjoy pvp more than pve, like I do. Some people enjoy pve more than pvp, like you do. But having only one side really isn’t fair to the community as a whole. The last pvp event was truly a breeze to achieve gold tier. I wouldn’t mind another pvp event I think it would be nice to have a change of pace.

I agree I loved what they did to the PVP event I want another one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#waydog2020
01-09-2020, 11:26 PM

And most of us would like to NEVER do PvE for an event again. There can't only be one or the other.