PDA

View Full Version : Things You Do to Your Significant Other... O_o

Junside
01-07-2012, 03:42 AM
... To annoy, bother, or embarrass him/her. :o

I always ask my girl ridiculous questions like "You won't let me use the pooper while you shower?" And she says "No." -.- ...lol

She likes my hair long but I keep buzz cutting it cuz she won't get the Alice Cullen hairstyle I wanted on her!

Okay, mine weren't interesting examples... but i'm sure you guys have funnier things. XD

Skeletonlord
01-07-2012, 04:25 AM
I do quite a lot of things to my bro, I argue who uses the computer, etc. I can't really think of too many, and I haven't got too much time.

KingFu
01-07-2012, 05:17 AM
I do quite a lot of things to my bro, I argue who uses the computer, etc. I can't really think of too many, and I haven't got too much time.

I don't think I'd count a sibling as a significant other...

javier995
01-07-2012, 05:52 AM

Lol

Ah annoying things hmm.

Idk really lol, one day my gf (ex now) said this and i quote "If you don't take me out to dinner I'm going to break up with you!" (She was joking on breaking up i think :p ) Me "but you'll get fat" her "say that again and I'll break your Xbox!" Me "i don't have an Xbox so jokes on you! Ha fatty"

I called her fat BC she was thin but always thought she was fat lol, she also said i got fat after i stopped playing football but idk what she's talking about :p

RedRyder
01-07-2012, 11:07 AM
Calling your girl a psycho works! Currently single lmao

javier995
01-07-2012, 11:11 AM
Calling your girl a psycho works! Currently single lmao

I called an ex that! Although she did stalk me after we broke up (went out with her for a week). Lol

kallima
01-07-2012, 11:15 AM
and dump it on them while he/she is in shower.

While they are in restroom, open the door and let a dog in (works best if you have a lap dog that immediately jump on his/her lap.

Take the remote control(s), to game systems and the tv, with you if you are leaving the house. *also helps get the "honey do" list completed* :p

Artentreri
01-07-2012, 12:40 PM
Get a big ol thing of baby powder, open it, then quickly turn it upside down, squeezing just as it reaches open part down position. Hahahaha I did that one night to a girl I just met, ended up dating her for about 2 years. Oh, and don't call a pregnant girl fat, you will get smoked in the head/face with something heavy and painful..
Edit: one time I piled my cymbals on top of an ex while she was sleeping. Out of no where I flipped the lights on and yelled "fire!". That one was a quick shot to the groin.

CrimsonTider
01-07-2012, 01:00 PM
Something my wife always has to know is whatvI am going to order when we are out to eat. Each timd she asks,I reply "I don't know" then turn and tell the waiter/waitress exactly whatvI want with no hesitation. Drives her insane!

The other is I refuse to tell her my celebrity crushes. We wipl be watching a movie or tv and she will pop off "You think shes pretty?" Or "You like her?" And I always answer with a no or idk. Also drives her nuts! ;)

StompArtist
01-07-2012, 02:37 PM

Not legally anyways...

Silentarrow
01-07-2012, 02:40 PM

"Significant other" means wife/GF Husband/BF.

Artentreri
01-07-2012, 03:08 PM
Not legally anyways...
Stomp... Bad squirrel!! "who's your sister! Who's your sister!" haha Joe dirt was freakin awesome.

KingFu
01-07-2012, 03:26 PM
Not legally anyways...

I believe it is in Alabama...

CrimsonTider
01-07-2012, 04:34 PM
Not legally anyways...

Do I hear the Deliverance banjo? ;)

Otukura
01-07-2012, 05:38 PM
Lol

Ah annoying things hmm.

Idk really lol, one day my gf (ex now) said this and i quote "If you don't take me out to dinner I'm going to break up with you!" (She was joking on breaking up i think :p ) Me "but you'll get fat" her "say that again and I'll break your Xbox!" Me "i don't have an Xbox so jokes on you! Ha fatty"

I called her fat BC she was thin but always thought she was fat lol, she also said i got fat after i stopped playing football but idk what she's talking about :p
Never call a girl fat -- unless its on the interwebz, like Amy.

Artentreri
01-07-2012, 05:39 PM
Do I hear the Deliverance banjo? ;)
Dude, no movie has scared me more. Well, aside from one that I'm not gonna list on here because it's definitely an 18+ movie.