PDA

View Full Version : Damage Meter

Salad
01-08-2020, 09:37 PM
Any talks of implementing a damage meter?
I feel like the game could move a step forward if more players were informed to how much damage they are contributing to every instance.

It would also help create a whole new theory crafting opportunity...the more info the better.

While I understand there is balancing happening more often in this game than others, I still feel like it would help the game.

xxgrowlxx
01-08-2020, 09:40 PM
Any talks of implementing a damage meter?
I feel like the game could move a step forward if more players were informed to how much damage they are contributing to every instance.

It would also help create a whole new theory crafting opportunity...the more info the better.

While I understand there is balancing happening more often in this game than others, I still feel like it would help the game.It's pretty obvious the person with best stats will do most damage lol.
But yeah if it was for pvp then it'd be cool

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Salad
01-08-2020, 09:47 PM
It's pretty obvious the person with best stats will do most damage lol.
But yeah if it was for pvp then it'd be cool

That’s a fallacy. Nuff said.

slaaayerrr
01-08-2020, 09:55 PM
It's pretty obvious the person with best stats will do most damage lol.

( no )

xxgrowlxx
01-08-2020, 09:58 PM
That’s a fallacy. Nuff said.Well... It won't happen. Unless it's in pvp.
Nuff said.

Salad
01-08-2020, 10:01 PM
Well... It won't happen. Unless it's in pvp.
Nuff said.

Well atleast I was able to pinpoint the authority on damage meters. Stoked either way now.

xxgrowlxx
01-08-2020, 11:08 PM
Well atleast I was able to pinpoint the authority on damage meters. Stoked either way now.I don't have authority :/ .
Well I hope they see this now since I bumped your post a bit :) keep making posts and they'll see it goodluck!

Al_Istealthl
01-09-2020, 02:18 PM
I had a similar thought too a few weeks ago. Would be awesome in pvp. But, even in world of warcraft which I play, the damage meters people use are mods made by the community, but at the end of pvp instances it does show total damage/healing done by every character and thats part of the base game at the end of a match.

With AL being a mobile game, idk how feasible it would be to have realtime damage meters, but maybe summary stats at the end of a tdm could be implemented.

+1

Salad
01-09-2020, 03:20 PM
I had a similar thought too a few weeks ago. Would be awesome in pvp. But, even in world of warcraft which I play, the damage meters people use are mods made by the community, but at the end of pvp instances it does show total damage/healing done by every character and thats part of the base game at the end of a match.

With AL being a mobile game, idk how feasible it would be to have realtime damage meters, but maybe summary stats at the end of a tdm could be implemented.

+1

Thanks for sharing!