PDA

View Full Version : Please add a Damage Meter

Salad
01-08-2020, 09:39 PM
Pretty much every game out there has some way of informing their player base about effectiveness. Please consider!

slaaayerrr
01-08-2020, 10:04 PM
what about immo staff and other banishing things
for example mob has 50k hp, i dealt him 45k damage and then mage with immo banished it. who has dealt more dmg? how much dmg has mage dealt?

Salad
01-08-2020, 10:09 PM
There are numerical values behind all those procs. Hopefully STS could create a mechanism to help us be informed as to how these things work. As of now, and I understand why (constant balancing), these values are hidden. I’m simply speaking to being more informed to how these weapons work. Transparency is key.

xxgrowlxx
01-08-2020, 11:06 PM
Pretty much every game out there has some way of informing their player base about effectiveness. Please consider!Yes please show us how much damage we're doing to see actual numbers of how strong we really are! [emoji4]
Please work hard to make this because when another mage banished my enemy I feel bad and weak. [emoji2962]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Salad
01-08-2020, 11:55 PM
Yes please show us how much damage we're doing to see actual numbers of how strong we really are! [emoji4]
Please work hard to make this because when another mage banished my enemy I feel bad and weak. [emoji2962]

Logic...followed by toxicity. Your desire to be seen is met buddy, we good?

Allset
01-08-2020, 11:59 PM
It would be cool but some powers & procs wouldn’t work because of the reflection aspects. But it would give you a good Idea of how much damage you can push with damage buffs, pets aa, powers with straight damage & dps. Maybe have mobs and bosses to see the different effects & have the target dumbs equivalent to attacking players LvL.

Salad
01-09-2020, 12:14 AM
It would be cool but some powers & procs wouldn’t work because of the reflection aspects. But it would give you a good Idea of how much damage you can push with damage buffs, pets aa, powers with straight damage & dps. Maybe have mobs and bosses to see the different effects & have the target dumbs equivalent to attacking players LvL.
I’m curious to why you’re concluding that reflections will be hard to count...numbers are numbers. IMO analyzing procs and having actual results will help determine which items are most effective for the many different encounters in the game. By proxxy this creates more opportunity for eveyone to compete at the highest level. Progress is ultimately moot if you can’t numericaly evaluate results. Sorry, my math brain is hopeful.

Allset
01-09-2020, 12:16 AM
I’m curious to why you’re concluding that reflections will be hard to count...numbers are numbers. IMO analyzing procs and having actual results will help determine which items are most effective for the many different encounters in the game. By proxxy this creates more opportunity for eveyone to compete at the highest level. Progress is ultimately moot if you can’t numericaly evaluate results. Sorry, my math brain is hopeful.Really????

Rogue[emoji1655]

xxgrowlxx
01-09-2020, 12:35 AM
Logic...followed by toxicity. Your desire to be seen is met buddy, we good?This game really doesn't have anything to do with skills. There's 4 active skills and an ultimate and most people just spam those. It's a fantasy game and tbh I'd like for it to be kept that way.
If you want to "compete in a high level" especially in a game, I'd advice looking at League of Legends or other strategy games where there is actual balance and many different skills to use.
Damage meters will not help in improving anything except for improving "awakenings".
Ever since the awakening system was released it became a "if you have more gold, you're stronger". If you really think it's about skills these days idk what you're playing.
And. I was just saying it's pointless to think about how much damage a person did when a proc like banish has taken place. Banish simply eliminates without considering the Hp of an enemy so does it really matter how much damage they've done?

I'm also bored atm so that's why I'm replying to ur posts.

Salad
01-09-2020, 04:08 AM
Really????

Rogue[emoji1655]
Uhhh...yes, really. It’s truly not that complex.